• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak

Geez!! Will you stop injecting TRUMP into every damn post!???

Was President Trump involved with the US response to covid? Yes or No.
Was President Trump front and center during many of the Covid Task force briefings broadcasted on TV? Yes or No.

Why shouldn't then President Trump be mentioned. After all he was the leader at the start of covid hitting the US.

You started asking a bunch of questions about US funding research, etc. I brought Trump into it because he was the President at the time of the outbreak.
Trump was front and center for many months leading the WH Covid team news conferences.

If you want to bash Dr. Fauci, then you need to bash then President Trump. Didn't they both perform badly in your opinion?

You could be right that he didn't know about the research. It has been reported that Trump did not pay much attention to intelligence briefings, especially if he was given just written papers to read.:whistle:

I said I DO NOT KNOW if Trump knew or not. If he knew, then he was wrong also. Fauci should be blamed, and Trump should also be blamed if he knew. But Fauci is "The Science," so we should expect scientific reasoning from him. Trump is very far from scientific, and he could easily be misled.

I have no problem blaming both of them, if they both knew, and if the lab origin theory turns out to be true. But Trump is a blathering ignorant bigmouth, while Fauci pretends to be "The Science." I think more of the guilt belongs to Fauci. I distrusted him long before the pandemic anyway.

Was President Trump front and center during many of the Covid Task force briefings broadcasted on TV? Yes or No.

Why shouldn't then President Trump be mentioned. After all he was the leader at the start of covid hitting the US.

Trump was convinced to follow China's example of extreme lockdowns. It didn't work, not for us, and now we know it didn't work for China either. Trump was blamed for all the covid deaths in the US, even though all the advanced countries suffered similarly. Whether or not or however much they locked down.

Trump got on board with the experimental vaccines and rushed them. He basically changed course and did as his medical advisors told him. Unfortunately.

He took advice from the darling of the left is why. You know, the guy who said it would take just 15 days to stem the spread and that masks might stop just one or two droplets.

He took advice from the darling of the left is why. You know, the guy who said it would take just 15 days to stem the spread and that masks might stop just one or two droplets.
Not taking your word for it Paradoxical. Provide links or it is just your opinion.

Not taking your word for it Paradoxical. Provide links or it is just your opinion.
You are NOT serious. Please tell me you knew this already!

"and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

For what purpose?

What was the great conspiracy this time?

Why do the conspiracies never end?

We had a major flu like that at my workplace in early Dec 19. I really doubt it was covid though remember early covid in March 2020, the morgues were overflowing. Something like that would have happened it was covid and there were no masks/social distancing
Except part of the problem is that we weren't looking for that sort of thing and it would actually explain a little bit as to why cases rose so fast. It was already here.

And there is some evidence that Covid was here during Dec 2019.

You are NOT serious. Please tell me you knew this already!
Who are the "darling of the left" you speak of? By you making the statement you must have links and sources. Prove them.

Who are the "darling of the left" you speak of? By you making the statement you must have links and sources. Prove them.
Fauci, who I call Fausti is the darling of the left

long article. with details I cant link the whole thing
Dozens of experts have suggested Covid could have escaped from the Wuhan lab through an infected researcher, improper disposal of waste, or potential breaches in the security at the site.

Even the head of the World Health Organisation reportedly believes Covid did leak from the lab after a "catastrophic accident".
Dr Huff said US government officials again issued warnings in January 2018 about the Wuhan lab - including the major shortage of experts needed to safely manage research on deadly coronaviruses.

"It could be reasonably argued that EcoHealth Alliance set up China to fail," he said.

And when Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

Dr Huff said he "has good reason to believe that the US government was alerted to the outbreak in August or October 2019".
The Sun? It's Britain's equivalent of another sensationalist tabloid comic, the New York Post! "Suggested", "may have" and "good reasons to believe" are emphatically not evidence of anything but an opinion touted as fact.

Last edited:
The Sun? It's Britain's equivalent of another sensationalist tabloid comic, the New York Post! "Suggested", "may have" and "good reasons to believe" are emphatically not evidence of anything but an opinion touted as fact.
This is what happens when America becomes a globalist nation and kisses the tush of China. That the son of our president is an influence peddler and his daddy gets 10%from China helps too.

Yes, I love the never specific wording of all of these tomes!

Yes, I love the never specific wording of all of these tomes!
It's a shame more people can't (or won't), recognise the words for what they are; speculation. Try that in court! 'I know he committed the offence your honour'. 'How do you know?' 'Oh, it's just a hunch!'. 'Case dismissed!'.

It's a shame more people can't (or won't), recognise the words for what they are; speculation. Try that in court! 'I know he committed the offence your honour'. 'How do you know?' 'Oh, it's just a hunch!'. 'Case dismissed!'.
Excellent post.

I know I have very often pointed out the difference here in DP posting but it fails to register. Much like continually pointing out that an Opinion Piece is NOT a News Article and as such should not be taken as such.

This guy is a darling of the left? :unsure:

It is YOUR guy that said this

The above site shows Fausti holding up that sign and in the below link, he admits it was himself who came up with the "15 days' lie.

And this site:

When Dr. Birx and I came with the proposal that we take 15 days to essentially get to the point where we slow, if not shut some things down, not completely -- and the record will show, Neil, that we didn't recommend shutting everything down. We wanted to cause a pause to -- remember the terminology, to flatten the curve.
'

My only question to you is why you are so disingenuous or lazy in posting your picture??

The above site shows Fausti holding up that sign and in the below link, he admits it was himself who came up with the "15 days' lie.

And this site:

When Dr. Birx and I came with the proposal that we take 15 days to essentially get to the point where we slow, if not shut some things down, not completely -- and the record will show, Neil, that we didn't recommend shutting everything down. We wanted to cause a pause to -- remember the terminology, to flatten the curve.
'

My only question to you is why you are so disingenuous or lazy in posting your picture??

Lol you said Fauci came up with it himself then quoted "When Dr. Birx and I came with the proposal"

well you arnt going to get the answers from Fauci and his "i dont recalls"
we know this is true.
it was originally banned in the US in 2014 — but was reintroduced by the NIH in 2017.

Dr Huff realised the EcoHealth Alliance was working closely with the Wuhan lab on gain of function research, with the support of USAID - a US government department.

He soon realised the virus would never occur in nature and had been developed into a much more powerful pathogen in the lab.

And this site:

'

Fauci was never the "Left's guy", he was a guy for both the Left and the Right. Remember he was acting on the behalf of the Trump Administration when he came up with the "15 Days" idea in conjunction with Dr. Birx; Trump's pick for the White House Corona Virus Coordinator.

Further, the 15 Days campaign wasn't a lie but in retrospect shown to be a naive mistake based on inadequate understanding of the virus at that point in time.

Still it wasn't just Fauci that came up with the 15 days, as Paradoxical claimed, and he didn't have the authority to actually implement such a policy.
neither did Trump have the authority. It was up to governors. But one cant underestimate the power of these 2
and this crazy idea we neve did before that you lockdown the entire population rather then quarantine (for their protection) those at high risk

Back
Top Bottom