• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
long article. with details I cant link the whole thing
Dozens of experts have suggested Covid could have escaped from the Wuhan lab through an infected researcher, improper disposal of waste, or potential breaches in the security at the site.

Even the head of the World Health Organisation reportedly believes Covid did leak from the lab after a "catastrophic accident".
Dr Huff said US government officials again issued warnings in January 2018 about the Wuhan lab - including the major shortage of experts needed to safely manage research on deadly coronaviruses.

"It could be reasonably argued that EcoHealth Alliance set up China to fail," he said.

And when Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

Dr Huff said he "has good reason to believe that the US government was alerted to the outbreak in August or October 2019".

Dozens of experts have suggested Covid could have escaped from the Wuhan lab through an infected researcher, improper disposal of waste, or potential breaches in the security at the site.

Even the head of the World Health Organisation reportedly believes Covid did leak from the lab after a "catastrophic accident".
Dr Huff said US government officials again issued warnings in January 2018 about the Wuhan lab - including the major shortage of experts needed to safely manage research on deadly coronaviruses.

"It could be reasonably argued that EcoHealth Alliance set up China to fail," he said.

And when Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

Dr Huff said he "has good reason to believe that the US government was alerted to the outbreak in August or October 2019".
If the US government was alerted to the outbreak as early as August, that would paint the Trump administrations's incompetence in an even worse light.

Dr. Andrew Huff, FYI, he a COVID book to sell which puts his "hero" claim right on the Title in bold print.

So, I am not "shooting the messenger" as they say but I am alerting everyone to the fact the messenger most definitely has ULTERIOR MOTIVES within his message.

So, there is that.

See.

If the US government was alerted to the outbreak as early as August, that would paint the Trump administrations's incompetence in an even worse light.
it was covert -DARPA
when Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

He quit EcoHealth Alliance in 2016 "due to a large number of ethical concerns with the scientific work and EcoHealth Alliance as a whole".

But in late 2019, he was suddenly offered a position at Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) - and was told he would need top security clearance and a polygraph for the job.

Dr Huff now believes he was approached for the role to keep him quiet about the origins of Covid.

it was covert -DARPA
when Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

He quit EcoHealth Alliance in 2016 "due to a large number of ethical concerns with the scientific work and EcoHealth Alliance as a whole".

But in late 2019, he was suddenly offered a position at Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) - and was told he would need top security clearance and a polygraph for the job.

Dr Huff now believes he was approached for the role to keep him quiet about the origins of Covid.
So the Trump administration had up to nearly half a year to prepare for the pandemic. Why didn't they?

it was covert -DARPA

Good reason to BELIEVE.
Not proof.
What proof does he present that was really why he left EchoHealth Alliance?
No proof.
Again he now BELIEVES.
Not proof.

So the Trump administration had up to nearly half a year to prepare for the pandemic. Why didn't they?
oh man. is this always about partisan politics with you?

It appears EcoAlliance was setting up these contract labs for GOF -the question is why -expecially when they knew Wuhan had security programs
Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

At this point I don't anything matters anymore. Hopefully the guilty party has learned their lesson if in fact there was a guilty party, which I highly doubt.

oh man. is this always about partisan politics with you?

It's a very understandable question. Trump was our President, so if he had nearly half a year advance warning, why did he do nothing to prepare? Can you not answer that?

It appears EcoAlliance was setting up these contract labs for GOF -the question is why -expecially when they knew Wuhan had security programs

For the record, contrary to what it states in the OP, from the SUN reporting, Dr. Huff was not THE vice president of EcoHealth Alliance but merely ONE OF THREE associate vice presidents.

So, the SUN reporting in the very first sentence of the article has already lied by omission and overly embellished Dr. Huff's bonafides.

Ask me why people should waste time reading any further than that?

Good reason to BELIEVE.
Not proof.
What proof does he present that was really why he left EchoHealth Alliance?
No proof.
Again he now BELIEVES.
Not proof.
not often do you get proof handed on a silver platter, especailly if it's intelligence related/highly classified

Is his claim reasonable basrd on what evidence he can provide by testimony ? is one way to look at the veracity
Plus this notion COVID was an animal sourced virus has never been cooberated
- backing him up
he's giving more background, insights you can accept or reject, but I would take them seriously enough to look at teh srtory

not often do you get proof handed on a silver platter, especailly if it's intelligence related/highly classified

Is his claim reasonable basrd on what evidence he can provide by testimony ? is one way to look at the veracity
Plus this notion COVID was an animal sourced virus has never been cooberated
- backing him up
he's giving more background, insights you can accept or reject, but I would take them seriously enough to look at teh srtory
The SUN article starts with a lie and Huff has a book to sell.

What I have not seen is anything but "believes" and other such speculative maundering, no proof.

It's a very understandable question. Trump was our President, so if he had nearly half a year advance warning, why did he do nothing to prepare? Can you not answer that?
I think you’ll just get a lot of dancing around and whataboutism.

It’s a bitch when your conspiracy theories come back to bite you in the ass, yanno?

ridiculous. clandestine ops by interested parties within governemnt are not going to offer transparency for oversight that damage their goals
But hre we go again with the partisan deflections without addressing the story.

Im not wasting my time anymore. if you chosse not to look part partisan politics, im done here

ridiculous. clandestine ops by interested parties within governemnt are not going to offer transparency for oversight that damage their goals

Im not wasting my time anymore. if you chosse not to look part partisan politics, im done here
LOL.

Hoisted by your own petard.

Are you suggesting that our government didn't inform the President of the outbreak, and what reason do you have to support that? Because I remember countless White House and National Security officials saying they'd try to brief Trump and he refused to pay attention if it wasn't about him.

The SUN article starts with a lie and Huff has a book to sell.

What I have not seen is anything but "believes" and other such speculative maundering, no proof.
so you are hanging your hat on he was one of 3 associated VP's , and not the VP to discredit the source?
Reporters make minor mistakes, but impeaching the source without looking at the storyline is a fav around here and im not playing it
The thing that sets off alarm bells in my head is the repeated claim of "species origination" but that's never panned out and we have a lot of evidence COVID GOF was being done in the lab. Pluus Wuhan lab was bad security. and it easily could have leaked

So if you get any curiosity at this point, you might want to find out why -DARPA is a reasonable answer.
Or you can just blow it off over his credentials.

Back
Top Bottom