• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak

long article. with details I cant link the whole thing
Dozens of experts have suggested Covid could have escaped from the Wuhan lab through an infected researcher, improper disposal of waste, or potential breaches in the security at the site.

Even the head of the World Health Organisation reportedly believes Covid did leak from the lab after a "catastrophic accident".
Dr Huff said US government officials again issued warnings in January 2018 about the Wuhan lab - including the major shortage of experts needed to safely manage research on deadly coronaviruses.

"It could be reasonably argued that EcoHealth Alliance set up China to fail," he said.

And when Covid emerged in late 2019, he said China "and some of their US government collaborators at the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense went into full cover-up mode".

Dr Huff said he "has good reason to believe that the US government was alerted to the outbreak in August or October 2019".
The Sun is RW trash.

So which side has changed there tune the most ?.....

(@2:00 is blatant Truth!)

*their*. Project Veritas ('truth' in Latin, lol), is right-wing trash, masquerading as news. They lie, fabricate, disseminate misinformation, break the law and are no better than Britain's Daily Mail when it comes to scraping the bottom of the 'journalism' barrel to appeal to bottom-feeder deplorables who eagerly devour sensationalist garbage.

Last edited:
*their*. Project Veritas ('truth' in Latin, lol), is right-wing trash, masquerading as news. They lie, fabricate, disseminate misinformation, break the law and are no better than Britain's Daily Mail when it comes to scraping the bottom of the 'journalism' barrel to appeal to bottom-feeder deplorables who eagerly devour sensationalist garbage.
and........??

And don't cite a wholly unreliable, politically biased source well-known for misinforming the gullible. What's the point-apart from confirmation bias on behalf of the poster?
Project Veritas is a highly reliable news source and I would take them any day over any one of the MSM outlets. Their style is to trick the evildoers into telling the truth when they think the undercover reporter is one of them.

They did this with one of the Directors for CNN. A guy named Charlie Chester. I love their style.

Project Veritas is a highly reliable news source and I would take them any day over any one of the MSM outlets. Their style is to trick the evildoers into telling the truth when they think the undercover reporter is one of them.

They did this with one of the Directors for CNN. A guy named Charlie Chester. I love their style.
Yeah, so reliable they end up in court charged with fraud and breaking wire-tapping laws! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom