• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak

Fauci was never the "Left's guy", he was a guy for both the Left and the Right. Remember he was acting on the behalf of the Trump Administration when he came up with the "15 Days" idea in conjunction with Dr. Birx; Trump's pick for the White House Corona Virus Coordinator.

Further, the 15 Days campaign wasn't a lie but in retrospect shown to be a naive mistake based on inadequate understanding of the virus at that point in time.
no. Fauci and Birx came into the Oval and told Trump we have to shutdown the country.
Trump was incredulous, but they painted the dire picture of hospitals being over ran.

Once it got to the governors some like Florida did the 30 days and quit, others kept various lockdowns going for a year. or more
So the idea of "overwhelming the hospitals" became "stop the spread" by lockdowns. which is impossible

Yes because you said it was only Fauci himself that came up with it. 2 > 1
So, Fauci and another instantly came up with this at the very same moment?

Doesn't matter. Fausti was an adviser to Trump and LIED about it taking 15 days to stem the spread and Trump relied on his ignorance. Trump is not a doctor.

Then again, neither is Fausti.

It is YOUR guy that said this

The above site shows Fausti holding up that sign and in the below link, he admits it was himself who came up with the "15 days' lie.

And this site:

When Dr. Birx and I came with the proposal that we take 15 days to essentially get to the point where we slow, if not shut some things down, not completely -- and the record will show, Neil, that we didn't recommend shutting everything down. We wanted to cause a pause to -- remember the terminology, to flatten the curve.
'

My only question to you is why you are so disingenuous or lazy in posting your picture??
You do understand that "your guy" was also employed by Trump, Obama and Bush, and has been director of NSAID since 1984? So whose "guy" is he?

So, Fauci and another instantly came up with this at the very same moment?

Doesn't matter. Fausti was an adviser to Trump and LIED about it taking 15 days to stem the spread and Trump relied on his ignorance. Trump is not a doctor.

Then again, neither is Fausti.

Trump may not be a doctor but let's not pretend he doesn't think he's smarter or knows better than one.

Trump is the ignorant one. "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

no. Fauci and Birx came into the Oval and told Trump we have to shutdown the country.
Trump was incredulous, but they painted the dire picture of hospitals being over ran.

Once it got to the governors some like Florida did the 30 days and quit, others kept various lockdowns going for a year. or more
So the idea of "overwhelming the hospitals" became "stop the spread" by lockdowns. which is impossible
And he was correct; hospitals were overun. I guess you forgot seeing the pictures of refrigerated trucks serving as mobile mortuaries. Here's reminder:
Lockdown helped immensely in stopping the virus circulating. Lockdowns only work if people comply, and it's obvious from your woeful rates of infection and death, that many did not comply. Many subsequently died after insisting the virus wasn't a problem, and they weren't going to wear a mask or stay home.

Last edited:
Trump may not be a doctor but let's not pretend he doesn't think he's smarter or knows better than one.

Trump is the ignorant one. "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Irrelevant smoke screen diversion. FAUSTI saID IT WOULD TAKE JUST 15 DAYS TO BEND THE CURVE AND THAT MASKS DON'T WORK.

You do understand that "your guy" was also employed by Trump, Obama and Bush, and has been director of NSAID since 1984? So whose "guy" is he?
he is a guy that hasn't practiced any real medicine for decades and made millions off the initials behind his name.

Irrelevant smoke screen diversion. FAUSTI saID IT WOULD TAKE JUST 15 DAYS TO BEND THE CURVE AND THAT MASKS DON'T WORK.

That is if everyone cooperated in using safety protocols. Bet you didn't. :giggle:

he is a guy that hasn't practiced any real medicine for decades and made millions off the initials behind his name.
Research scientists don't practise general medicine, because it isn't their job. Other people do.
Rocket scientists don't fly their designs and inventions to the Moon, because it isn't their job. Other people do.
Did you have a point, or do you need something else?

Research scientists don't practise general medicine, because it isn't their job. Other people do.
Rocket scientists don't fly their designs and inventions to the Moon, because it isn't their job. Other people do.
Did you have a point, or do you need something else?
I need him tried in a Hague court for crimes against humanity

That is if everyone cooperated in using safety protocols. Bet you didn't. :giggle:
So, your out is that if just one person in the United States did not wear a mask your darling Fausti could play his disclaimer card?

So the guy wasn't 100% always right in the beginning. I do believe he was trying his best to make factual statements instead of blowing cures up our asses and suggesting to look into injecting disinfectants.

Fauci also said vaccine work and you didn't listen and ended up in the ER after feeling "badly" sick with Covid for weeks.

So yeah, I'd take Fauci for some medical advise on Covid over some guy who got "badly" sick with it to try to prove a point.

So, your out is that if just one person in the United States did not wear a mask your darling Fausti could play his disclaimer card?
where is your link to back up your statement.

My out is seeing through how you use partial information to try and support your position.
Did I say one person. Get real.

"

Half of U.S. adults don’t wear masks when in close contact with non-household members​

So the guy wasn't 100% always right in the beginning. I do believe he was trying his best to make factual statements instead of blowing cures up our asses and suggesting to look into injecting disinfectants.

Fauci also said vaccine work and you didn't listen and ended up in the ER after feeling "badly" sick with Covid for weeks.

So yeah, I'd take Fauci for some medical advise on Covid over some guy who got "badly" sick with it to try to prove a point.
Many died trying to prove a point. Here are just two entirely needless deaths:

he was Trump's adviser and a "doctor' and yet you and others lambasted Trump, not a doctor but relying on Fausti's advice, for saying it would be over soon? Amirite?

where is your link to back up your statement.

My out is seeing through how you use partial information to try and support your position.
Did I say one person. Get real.

"

Half of U.S. adults don’t wear masks when in close contact with non-household members​

Where was it that Fausti qualified that it would take 15 days to bend the curve by everyone wearing a mask.....you know, the masks he said at the time would only stop a droplet or two?

Where was it that Fausti qualified that it would take 15 days to bend the curve by everyone wearing a mask.....you know, the masks he said at the time would only stop a droplet or two?

Did you follow the CDC guidelines and all of the Covid safety protocols? I suspect you did not . therein lies the answer to your questions. :giggle:

As far as your question. Seems you did not get the memo. Must have been a CDC oversight to skip you.

Did you follow the CDC guidelines and all of the Covid safety protocols? I suspect you did not . therein lies the answer to your questions. :giggle:

As far as your question. Seems you did not get the memo. Must have been a CDC oversight to skip you.
Does that sign Fausti held up say anything but it will take 15 days to bend the curve?

PS. How could masks be part of any safety protocol when he said at that time that masks don't work?

Does that sign Fausti held up say anything but it will take 15 days to bend the curve?

PS. How could masks be part of any safety protocol when he said at that time that masks don't work?

PS. Many including Fauci has stated guidelines change as more is learned about the virus.

I know you knew that, but you just to play a game.

PS. Many including Fauci has stated guidelines change as more is learned about the virus.

I know you knew that, but you just to play a game.
I just want you folks to deal only with facts. Fausti was an adviser to Trump and told Trump and reporters that masks don't work. Trump relied on this buffoon's advice cause Trump is not a doctor. He most assuredly did NOT include any protocol for mask wearing since he had only weeks before that said they will stop only a droplet or two. He is a doctor of 40 years and knows that Covids is of a certain size that goes right through masks which is why he said it.

After that, people got to him, and everything he said after that was a lie. the ONLY truthful statement I ever heard from that mass murderer fraud is that masks might stop a few droplets but do NOT provide the level of protection people think they do.

]He needs to go on trial before the Hague court in January for crimes against the world.

I just want you folks to deal only with facts. Fausti was an adviser to Trump and told Trump and reporters that masks don't work. Trump relied on this buffoon's advice cause Trump is not a doctor. He most assuredly did NOT include any protocol for mask wearing since he had only weeks before that said they will stop only a droplet or two. He is a doctor of 40 years and knows that Covids is of a certain size that goes right through masks which is why he said it.

After that, people got to him, and everything he said after that was a lie. the ONLY truthful statement I ever heard from that mass murderer fraud is that masks might stop a few droplets but do NOT provide the level of protection people think they do.

]He needs to go on trial before the Hague court in January for crimes against the world.

ok.
I deal in facts. Seem you deal in partial facts.

ok.
I deal in facts. Seem you deal in partial facts.
have seen no solid reason that would make Fausti change his mind about masks. He has 40 years in the business and when he made that announcement in March of 2020, it was already 3 months past the date of the discovery of this virus. If he hadn't by that time consulted with the medical experts on the size of these virions, he was derelict in his duty as a chief medical officer. They are basically the same size as the regular flu virus. He had to have had lots of experience with the flu virus in his 40 years and he, therefore, had to know whether or not the flu virus would go through a mask. I have to assume he did know. At the time he said masks MAY stop a few droplets, he said so because he knew the size of a flu virus particle, and based on science (math) a particle the size of 80 nmicro to 120 nmicro he must know whether or not that size will go through masks, and in that news conference that is what he was essentially saying.

Since the covid virus and flu virus are basically the same size, it is logical that if a flu virus of the size of 80-120 nmicro (some say 50-250) goes through a mask, logically so would Covid particles of similar size. Covid is 20-140 and possibly smaller than flu, meaning that Covid would go through a mask more so than the flu virus.

I think what happened in the background is the age-old placebo offering like a snake oil salesman giving hope to sick people from a wagon train. Those in authority said "We must have something to placate the masses or they will think of us as idiots and be afraid that science doesn't know what to do (they didn't), and they came up with the face diaper placebo. It is just like giving people a sugar pill and telling them it will cure their ailments. Lo and behold a few people get better (natural immunity kicks in or their body just beats the ailment) and they think "I took the pill and therefore I am better. The pill works." The crowd cheers and rushes to take the magic pill (masks)

Back
Top Bottom