• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'BIGGEST COVER-UP IN HISTORY' I worked with the Wuhan lab – I tried to warn them & I KNOW Covid was a lab leak

Are you suggesting that our government didn't inform the President of the outbreak, and what reason do you have to support that? Because I remember countless White House and National Security officials saying they'd try to brief Trump and he refused to pay attention if it wasn't about him.
not "the Outbreak" in China. they did. Im saying DARPA like clandestine ops along with covering up by self interested parties is a reason we wern't pre-warned to elected Officials
It would not be the first time intelligence went rogue, but if you just want to focus on POTUS, i diont care

If the US government was alerted to the outbreak as early as August, that would paint the Trump administrations's incompetence in an even worse light.

Absolutely true, especially since the US (illegally?) helped fund the ‘research’ leading to the leak. Trump seemed sure that COVID-19 (or whatever he chose to call it) was akin to ‘having a bad cold’.

not "the Outbreak" in China. they did. Im saying DARPA like clandestine ops along with covering up by self interested parties is a reason we wern't pre-warned to elected Officials
It would not be the first time intelligence went rogue, but if you just want to focus on POTUS, i diont care
If you have evidence that our government didn't alert the Preisdent, then I'd like to hear it.

ridiculous. clandestine ops by interested parties within governemnt are not going to offer transparency for oversight that damage their goals
But hre we go again with the partisan deflections without addressing the story.

Im not wasting my time anymore. if you chosse not to look part partisan politics, im done here
It is not partisan to question Dr. Huff statements. When one uses "believes", and "could be", it is all speculation. Richard Gage (AE911T) has made a living using those words regarding the event on 9/11. Trump "believes" the 2020 election was stolen from him. Some as said it is "possible". That does not make it rue.
I suspect Dr. Huff is doing the same.

When the evidence comes out that can be verified that it came from the lab, I will change my opinion and accept that it did. Till then, I will not accept a "belief" or "could be" or "it may be possible" in an explanation.

When the evidence comes out that can be verified that it came from the lab, I will change my opinion and accept that it did. Till then, I will not accept a "belief" or "could be" or "it may be possible" in an explanation.
There’s an awful lot of coincidence involved if it didn’t. In fact, it’s the simplest explanation there is so I’ve never understood the hostility towards it.

Once again, someone with information about alleged misdeeds and coverups waits until their book is done to squeal to the world.

There’s an awful lot of coincidence involved if it didn’t. In fact, it’s the simplest explanation there is so I’ve never understood the hostility towards it.

Why do you say the escape from the lab is the "simplest explanation"?
I am not hostile towards the theory. I just would expect more facts.

It is not partisan to question Dr. Huff statements. When one uses "believes", and "could be", it is all speculation. Richard Gage (AE911T) has made a living using those words regarding the event on 9/11. Trump "believes" the 2020 election was stolen from him. Some as said it is "possible". That does not make it rue.
I suspect Dr. Huff is doing the same.

of course it's fine to question -that's the whole idea of intellectual curiosity - surpassing mindless partisanship

But if you are going to DISMISS a story because the author is giving his informed opinion based on what he saw being part of the story -you aren't ever going to be able to connect the dots -demanding empirical proof for every claim

as I mentioned there was never. ever, any proof ( and the WHO agrees) that SARS-COVID came from any animal population
despite numerous claims/scenarios
OTH we have Wuhan doing GOF, in a poorly secured lab, with GOF being outlawed (etc) so my inclination at least is that is a lot of circumstantial evidence that requires further digging

When the evidence comes out that can be verified that it came from the lab,
China has already done its coverup, you are going to wait forever, and the lack of transparency from our agencies isn't going
to get you closer to any truth

Why do you say the escape from the lab is the "simplest explanation"?
I am not hostile towards the theory. I just would expect more facts.
The lab was known for being reckless with safety protocols and conducting gain of function research with coronavirus. One virologist in particular, Dr. Shi Zhengli, had a reputation for conducting dangerous and controversial coronavirus research there. Add to this an intelligence report that lab researchers were hospitalized in November 2019 with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.

So, you have a lab that doesn’t follow safety protocols doing dangerous coronavirus research in the city where the pandemic began and it’s researchers being hospitalized likely with the virus one month before the pandemic officially started. Why go looking for an alternative explanation?

Last edited:
of course it's fine to question -that's the whole idea of intellectual curiosity - surpassing mindless partisanship

But if you are going to DISMISS a story because the author is giving his informed opinion based on what he saw being part of the story -you aren't ever going to be able to connect the dots -demanding empirical proof for every claim

as I mentioned there was never. ever, any proof ( and the WHO agrees) that SARS-COVID came from any animal population
OTH we have Wuhan doing GOF, in a poorly secured lab, with GOF being outlawed (etc) so my inclination at least is that is a lot of circumstantial evidence that requires further digging

China has already done its coverup, you are going to wait forever, and the lack of transparency from our agencies isn't going
Boy, you really must be pissed at Trump for knowing this, not doing even minimal preparations, and then praising China for their actions.

Boy, you really must be pissed at Trump for knowing this, not doing even minimal preparations, and then praising China for their actions.
There’s no shortage of blame to go around.

ridiculous. clandestine ops by interested parties within governemnt are not going to offer transparency for oversight that damage their goals
But hre we go again with the partisan deflections without addressing the story.

Im not wasting my time anymore. if you chosse not to look part partisan politics, im done here
Permanently?

It’s starts at the local level, then the State level, and ends at the Federal level.
Not in preparing for a pandemic one has been warned about. That starts with the President.

Sucks when your conspiracies come back and bite you in the ass, huh?

That uncomfortable feeling you felt was something called ‘cognitive dissonance’, and I suspect you’ll make it go away by leaning on some absurd logic now.

All of this is your opinion.

Dr. Huff gave one opinion. It is not shared will others with the same informed look at the facts.

Final drafts take a while.
Takes time to write you "tell all" book and get it published silly.
Of course, whistleblowing "government corruption" always requires getting a book deal first lol. The genuine heart-felt concern that this patriotic citizen must have for exposing a government cover-up in such a manner is palpable.

People have longed feared that a bad country would purposely use germ warfare.

But, it was explained, wouldn't that country be in danger of those germs hurting their own people?

So maybe that is the reason that China did not purposely unleash COVID.

If it did accidentally leak from a laboratory, then China has accidentally committed one of the most monstrous deeds in human history.

All of this is your opinion.

Dr. Huff gave one opinion. It is not shared will others with the same informed look at the facts.
unbelievable weak sauce. where is the animal species link to Covid jumping species?

I think you’ll just get a lot of dancing around and whataboutism.

It’s a bitch when your conspiracy theories come back to bite you in the ass, yanno?
I don't see how anyone interested in Wuhan lab leak theory cannot ask that question, as well as the wisdom of it ending the global health unit which was established to handle new potentially dangerous diseases.

If you have evidence that our government didn't alert the Preisdent, then I'd like to hear it.
We even have tapes to show the former president was well aware of how contagious and dangerous the virus could be; he made that pretty clear in his recorded conversation with Bob Woodward back in early February 2020. News of the outbreak in China was already making the news in late December/early January so surely intelligence agencies had to be aware and moved that up the chain.

Back
Top Bottom