• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zef [W:222:432]

Re: Zef [W:222]

Those are great examples of the bigotry in question.

How is that bigotry? I mean, it is an extremely loose version of it but in this context it isn't really bigotry.

How is that bigotry? I mean, it is an extremely loose version of it but in this context it isn't really bigotry.

How is that different than saying "*Plural racial slur* aren't people?"

ZEF's are not a race

Har har.

But yeah, your post made the point pretty well just the same. That is what's different. And that's all.

The irrational hatred is the same. The casual and earnest use of a bigoted slur is the same. The ignorance is the same.

No hate for a zygote, an embryo or fetus at all. Irrational or otherwise.

No hate for a zygote, an embryo or fetus at all. Irrational or otherwise.

And then there is buc....

(baby under construction)

Weird how you seem to know what others think even when they are not thinking it.

Weird how you seem to know what others think even when they are not thinking it.

Not weird at all to note the things people say and what they mean.

Not weird at all to note the things people say and what they mean.

Yup, and you just get it wrong every time.

interesting.

You are well aware that there are members of this forum who participate on the same abortion topic threads as you do who have acknowledged having an abortion. You incessantly call them "sub-human," "psychotic," "cold blooded killers," who "committed aggressive homicide" against their "baby" solely because they are "psychotic old blooded killers who killed their child for the reason of "hate" and "bigotry."

An advanced search of your messages and those terms confirm what you know - but you continue to deny.

Removable Mind provided proof of biologists using the term "ZEF." YOU claim ALL biologists are "bigots" who "hate children."

He provided proof of universities using "ZEF." YOU claim those educational professionals are all "bigots" who "hate children."

He provided proof even of the Catholic church leadership using "ZEF." YOU claim those Catholic leaders are all "bigots" who "hate children."

Since the Catholic Church opposed abortion intensely - and you know this - it is obviously your fixation is on what your messages incessantly state - intense hatred of women. In some bizarre way you are using the absurd claim that "ZEF" doesn't mean what everyone knows it means to again viciously attack certain members of this forum and basically all women in general.

If he refuses to recognize what everyone mean by the abbreviation of "ZEF," then it should not be a surprise that he does not understand the definition of "bigotry." Or, once again, he is using the wrong online dictionary. If was going to use the correct word for HIS false claim, that word is "prejudice," not "bigotry." His messages do not understand what the word "bigotry" means.

You are well aware that there are members of this forum who participate on the same abortion topic threads as you do who have acknowledged having an abortion.

Lie. I have not seen any members who participate on these threads make this claim.

If you know that some of them have, then good for you, keep it to yourself.

If I did know - if you did tell me - it would change nothing. Forum membership doesn't make you immune to general criticism of all practitioners of heinous and aggressive violence.

You incessantly call them "sub-human," "psychotic," "cold blooded killers," who "committed aggressive homicide" against their "baby" solely because they are "psychotic old blooded killers who killed their child for the reason of "hate" and "bigotry."

So basically once again you want us to pretend that we're talking about all women and not just folks who kill other human beings in cold blooded aggression. Which is entirely derptarded and misleading of you....

Newsflash, Joko, men kill other human beings in aggression too. You never answered my question - why don't you hate violent killers and want them locked up in prison where they can't hurt anyone else?

Removable Mind provided proof of biologists using the term "ZEF."

Lie. No he didn't. I read every link he posted.

YOU claim ALL biologists are "bigots" who "hate children."

Lie. I claimed biologists don't really use your ignorant and bigoted slur, and they don't.

He provided proof of universities using "ZEF."

Lie. One website that copied Wikipedia onto a university wiki, down to the fact that it copied Wikipedia's unsourced assertion about your "commonly used" slur. Impressive. :lamo

He provided proof even of the Catholic church leadership using "ZEF."

Lie. No, he posted a broken link to a Catholic FORUM. Super impressive, that.

Last edited:

SO there you have it! I LOVE IT!

There’s nobody honest left that believes the lie that ZEF is a bigoted slur that only prochoicers use and nobody else.

Theres only 3 posters left that push this lie and its been destroyed.

Not one honest, objective and educated poster about this topic defends those lies. Not one.

The fact remains its non-bigoted, medical, acronym used by doctors, pro-lifers and pro-choicers on line and in real life. This fact is never going to change.

If ANYBODY disagrees with the facts bolded above and have any facts showing ZEF is only a bigoted slur only used by profilers online and no doctors please post them now. I CHALLENGE ANYBODY TO PROVE OTHERWISE

Id LOVE to read them. You will fail and the entertainment of exposing these posted lie and their authors will continue.

I'm still waiting for proof that the acronym has been used here in a bigotted or hateful way.

I'm still waiting for proof that the acronym has been used here in a bigotted or hateful way.

I don't know some here think when you call the unborn human a ''ZEF'' they think you actually are bigotted

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…