• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zef [W:222:432]

Re: Zef [W:222]

Those are great examples of the bigotry in question.

How is that bigotry? I mean, it is an extremely loose version of it but in this context it isn't really bigotry.

How is that bigotry? I mean, it is an extremely loose version of it but in this context it isn't really bigotry.

How is that different than saying "*Plural racial slur* aren't people?"

ZEF's are not a race

Har har.

But yeah, your post made the point pretty well just the same. That is what's different. And that's all.

The irrational hatred is the same. The casual and earnest use of a bigoted slur is the same. The ignorance is the same.

No hate for a zygote, an embryo or fetus at all. Irrational or otherwise.

Weird how you seem to know what others think even when they are not thinking it.

Weird how you seem to know what others think even when they are not thinking it.

Not weird at all to note the things people say and what they mean.

Again, I don't have access to this bizarro nonsense version of Debate Politics. Show your work - maybe you can find some kind of proxy server where people on this side can see the posts from the alternate dimension you're posting and reading from.

I wonder, does bizarro me have a goatee?

You keep saying this crazy unsourced thing. It's still crazy and unsourced.

Wow. Again, chief, show your work. Again, must only be in this alternate dimension Debate Politics.

You are well aware that there are members of this forum who participate on the same abortion topic threads as you do who have acknowledged having an abortion. You incessantly call them "sub-human," "psychotic," "cold blooded killers," who "committed aggressive homicide" against their "baby" solely because they are "psychotic old blooded killers who killed their child for the reason of "hate" and "bigotry."

An advanced search of your messages and those terms confirm what you know - but you continue to deny.

Removable Mind provided proof of biologists using the term "ZEF." YOU claim ALL biologists are "bigots" who "hate children."

He provided proof of universities using "ZEF." YOU claim those educational professionals are all "bigots" who "hate children."

He provided proof even of the Catholic church leadership using "ZEF." YOU claim those Catholic leaders are all "bigots" who "hate children."

Since the Catholic Church opposed abortion intensely - and you know this - it is obviously your fixation is on what your messages incessantly state - intense hatred of women. In some bizarre way you are using the absurd claim that "ZEF" doesn't mean what everyone knows it means to again viciously attack certain members of this forum and basically all women in general.

If he refuses to recognize what everyone mean by the abbreviation of "ZEF," then it should not be a surprise that he does not understand the definition of "bigotry." Or, once again, he is using the wrong online dictionary. If was going to use the correct word for HIS false claim, that word is "prejudice," not "bigotry." His messages do not understand what the word "bigotry" means.

You are well aware that there are members of this forum who participate on the same abortion topic threads as you do who have acknowledged having an abortion.

Lie. I have not seen any members who participate on these threads make this claim.

If you know that some of them have, then good for you, keep it to yourself.

If I did know - if you did tell me - it would change nothing. Forum membership doesn't make you immune to general criticism of all practitioners of heinous and aggressive violence.

You incessantly call them "sub-human," "psychotic," "cold blooded killers," who "committed aggressive homicide" against their "baby" solely because they are "psychotic old blooded killers who killed their child for the reason of "hate" and "bigotry."

So basically once again you want us to pretend that we're talking about all women and not just folks who kill other human beings in cold blooded aggression. Which is entirely derptarded and misleading of you....

Newsflash, Joko, men kill other human beings in aggression too. You never answered my question - why don't you hate violent killers and want them locked up in prison where they can't hurt anyone else?

Removable Mind provided proof of biologists using the term "ZEF."

Lie. No he didn't. I read every link he posted.

YOU claim ALL biologists are "bigots" who "hate children."

Lie. I claimed biologists don't really use your ignorant and bigoted slur, and they don't.

He provided proof of universities using "ZEF."

Lie. One website that copied Wikipedia onto a university wiki, down to the fact that it copied Wikipedia's unsourced assertion about your "commonly used" slur. Impressive. :lamo

He provided proof even of the Catholic church leadership using "ZEF."

Lie. No, he posted a broken link to a Catholic FORUM. Super impressive, that.

Last edited:

its just about dishonesty and desperation to paint the other said as doing something wrong. (eventhough pro-lifers use it and doctors too.)

theres only about 3 maybe 4 people here that are deny the facts

the history goes like this

-first the lie was posted it was just a bigoted slur, that failed and was factually proven wrong,
there ZERO facts to support this lie.

- then the lie was posted that only pro-choice people use it, that failed and was factually proven wrong.
pro-life people here use it

- then the lie was posted that nobody other than people here use it. that failed and was factual proven wrong
i found it on an online dictionary very easily and posted a link and other sites use it too

- then the lie was posted that only pro-choice people outside of here use it. that failed and was factual proven wrong
i found it on an online pro-life christian website using it repeatedly want to establish ZEF rights and posted a link.

- then the lie was posted that its not medical (which is just more desperation and meaningless). that failed and was factual proven wrong
i found it on an online site that has it listed as a medical and physiology abbreviation and posted a link

- then people said theres not one doctor that uses it. that failed and was factually proven wrong.
my own doctor does but how do i prove that so i found it online being use by a doctor in a publishing and he is the editor in chief.

- then and this is my first favorite after the failed its not medical argument, the argument was made well that doctor is a cardiologists so he doesn't count. LMAO

there is no end to the desperation to try and falsely label the perfect acceptable and non bigoted medical acronym. When will it end???
what is the SEVEN reframings and deflections?

I also believe in that thread somebody called it "Shiftus Goalus Maximus!" winston maybe? it was hilarious the destruction that went on.

so whats the current argument? it may not be officially medical, just unofficially. What does that mean again? oh thats right nothing

everybody honest, objective and educated knows what ZEF is
Zygote Embryo Fetus - What does ZEF stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free Online Dictionary.
What does ZEF stand for?

Ben, if you don't mind, you might read my post #248.
In addition, I did some very minor google searches regarding the use of "ZEF" and found the following:
Understanding Human Behavior
Understanding Human Behavior - Google Books
This post will examine the current personhood status of born individuals, and zygotes, blastocysts (pre-embryos), embryos, and fetuses (ZEF, for short), both in the US law and under international human rights law and norms. It will then discuss what we would need to find in order to change that law. It will then conclude with a more thorough examination of why granting personhood status to zygotes, blastocysts (pre-embryos), embryos, and/or fetuses is impossible without eroding the rights of women.
On Personhood, A Follow-Up to J’s Post | Antigone Awakens
Princeton University
Biological development
Development begins with fertilization, the process by which the male gamete, the sperm cell, and the female gamete, the egg, fuse to produce a zygote. In pregnancy the 3 stages are commonly referred as Z.E.F.- meaning Zygote, Embryo, Fetus.
Human development (biology)
Catholic Online Forum
No person can legally force another to donate redundant organs or even blood to save their life. Why or how can someone expect a "zygote/embryo/fetus" or "ZEF" or baby who is not a legal person to be able to do more ("take over the uterus of the woman") to a woman than any other human can do to another?
Catholic Online Forum • View topic - "Persuasive" argument
WikiDocs
Development begins with fertilization, the process by which the male gamete, the sperm cell, and the female gamete, the oocyte, fuse to give rise to a diploid cell, the zygote. In pregnancy the 3 stages are commonly referred to as ZEF - meaning Zygote, Embryo, Fetus.
Human development (biology) - wikidoc
EdTech MA
The Sperm fertilizing an egg. Development begins with fertilization, the process by which the male gamete, the sperm cell, and the female gamete, the egg, fuse to produce a zygote. In pregnancy the 3 stages are commonly referred as Z.E.F. - meaning Zygote, Embryo, Fetus.
Secondary Science - Growth - Eduwiki
Answers.com
What does ZEF mean?
Zygote, Embryo, Fetus Medical->Physiology
ZEF: Definition from Answers.com
This is a GOOD ONE From a Pro-Life Site
Foetus Latin meaning "little one" was once recognized to refer to the baby in utero. With the advent of abortion law reform, the term unborn or pre-born baby came to be used by those opposed to abortion to give recognition of the humanity of the fetus, while abortion rights activists prefer to use terms such as zygote, embryo and fetus, pre-embryo, even "ZEF," which have a certain dehumanizing effect.

On this site…no medical term is acceptable for pre-born!
The Evolution of Terminology - The Life Resources Charitable Trust

Human Development by Dr. Huda B. Hassan
In pregnancy the 3 stages are commonly referred as Z.E.F.
 meaning Zygote, Embryo, Fetus.
http://www.conursing.uobaghdad.edu....ture/DR huda/Human growth and development.pdf
Choice in Dying Fertilization and Personhood
Any concept of personhood which confers personhood on something not capable of exercising freedom is meaningless, and by conferring this character on zygotes or embryos or fetuses (ZEF’s), which are not capable of exercising freedom, the freedom of the woman in whom ZEF’s are present is immediately to violate the rights of that woman to her freedom to choose.
Fertilisation and Personhood | Choice in Dying

Thanks

SO there you have it! I LOVE IT!

There’s nobody honest left that believes the lie that ZEF is a bigoted slur that only prochoicers use and nobody else.

Theres only 3 posters left that push this lie and its been destroyed.

Not one honest, objective and educated poster about this topic defends those lies. Not one.

The fact remains its non-bigoted, medical, acronym used by doctors, pro-lifers and pro-choicers on line and in real life. This fact is never going to change.

If ANYBODY disagrees with the facts bolded above and have any facts showing ZEF is only a bigoted slur only used by profilers online and no doctors please post them now. I CHALLENGE ANYBODY TO PROVE OTHERWISE

Id LOVE to read them. You will fail and the entertainment of exposing these posted lie and their authors will continue.

I'm still waiting for proof that the acronym has been used here in a bigotted or hateful way.

I'm still waiting for proof that the acronym has been used here in a bigotted or hateful way.

I don't know some here think when you call the unborn human a ''ZEF'' they think you actually are bigotted

Back
Top Bottom