• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Zef [W:222:432]

Re: Zef [W:222]

Can you find any official and factual definitions for that word that specifically say its offensive?

like i said, anything else you got because so far everything you tried as lost to facts.

It's officially factual that this thread shows that is is a fact that at least some perceive ZEF as a pejorative. If you can't accept this you should reread the thread.

1.)It's officially factual that this thread shows that is is a fact that at least some perceive ZEF as a pejorative.
2.)If you can't accept this you should reread the thread.

translation: you still wont answer my question because it exposes your failed dpost. got it

1.) dont care, some people think minorities and women arent equal human beings to men, they no facts to back up their mentally retarded claims just like thinking ZEF is offensive.
2.) I totally understand theres about 3 people who are either totally dishonest and or severely uneducated and they think the term itslef is offensive and a bigot slur. They are factually wrong.

Reading the thread only further proves that fact. They should read it over and over again until they learn that fact or realize nobody honest buys thier nonsense.

since you dodged it ill ask again?

Can you find any official and factual definitions for the N-word that specifically say its offensive?
wonder if you will man up and answer this time.

So you are capable of using all those terms properly, but you prefer to use a term that has been brought to you attention as being offensive to at least some, instead of accommodating someone else's sensibilities out of compassion. why?

Because the Moral Fascists who want to ban abortion should not be accommodated

Because the Moral Fascists who want to ban abortion should not be accommodated

Moral Fascist? You should explain yourself here. Why is a pro-life advocate a moral fascist? I've noticed from your previous posts that you are anti-discriminatory and have compassion for minority positions, for which you are to be commended, so as you explain your slander maybe you can keep your principals in mind.

translation: you still wont answer my question because it exposes your failed dpost. got it

1.) dont care, some people think minorities and women arent equal human beings to men, they no facts to back up their mentally retarded claims just like thinking ZEF is offensive.
2.) I totally understand theres about 3 people who are either totally dishonest and or severely uneducated and they think the term itslef is offensive and a bigot slur. They are factually wrong.

Reading the thread only further proves that fact. They should read it over and over again until they learn that fact or realize nobody honest buys thier nonsense.

since you dodged it ill ask again?

Can you find any official and factual definitions for the N-word that specifically say its offensive?
wonder if you will man up and answer this time.

I don't really care what terms you use, however it does seem dismissive to use an acronym to describe an unborn child. It's not dishonest to express that. My question to you was why don't you consider that to guide your future posts, it can't hurt, right. BTW I don't need to look up in a book what terms offend, I know that all on my own.

It's officially factual that this thread shows that is is a fact that at least some perceive ZEF as a pejorative. If you can't accept this you should reread the thread.

So what? Just like the TV or radio...don't like what ya see...change the channel. Don't like ZEF...move on the the next post. Don't read it...don't respond to it. You know what it means. It's clearly and abbreviation of scientific words.

The catholic church has convinced many of its members that using the words Zygote, Embryo, and Fetus is dehumanizing the baby in the womb. They scream about it all the time in catholic forums...how people have the audacity to call children in the womb such horrid, dehumanizing things.

People who think the law should be based on their personal morality are Moral Fascists.

There is no law that is not based on someones sense of morality, I'm a fascist and you're a real genius.

Last edited:

So what? Just like the TV or radio...don't like what ya see...change the channel. Don't like ZEF...move on the the next post. Don't read it...don't respond to it.

The catholic church has convinced many of its members that using the words Zygote, Embryo, and Fetus is dehumanizing the baby in the womb. They scream about it all the time in catholic forums...how people have the audacity to call children in the womb such horrid, dehumanizing things.
You know what it means.

Just saying... some people see it as dehumanizing.

There is no law that is not based on someones sense of morality, I'm a fascist and your a real genius.

Laws are based on MORAL PRINCIPLES which are used to create laws that are UNBIASED as possible to those who they apply to.

Therein lies a big difference than morality...as you describe it.

Laws are based on MORAL PRINCIPLES which are used to create laws that are UNBIASED as possible to those who they apply to.

Therein lies a big difference than morality...as you describe it.

There is no distinction here. You do not know how I describe morality. Dismissed.

So what? Just like the TV or radio...don't like what ya see...change the channel. Don't like ZEF...move on the the next post. Don't read it...don't respond to it.

You know what it means.

How demoralizing it must be to know you were one of those awful dehumanized things. No wonder all those "stork" stories popped up. Folks couldn't live with the idea that they were once a sperm and an egg that transformed into a clump of cells that differentiated enough to become a living breathing individual.

There is no distinction here. You do not know how I describe morality. Dismissed.

There is a major distinction. A VAST distinction. Oh yes, John...I do know that your versions of morality could NOT be converted into laws without being biased to all those whom it would apply.

Dismiss all you like. No matter where you go, John, there you are...and your personal morality.

1.) I don't really care what terms you use
2.) however it does seem dismissive to use an acronym to describe an unborn child.
3.) It's not dishonest to express that.
4.) My question to you was why don't you consider that to guide your future posts, it can't hurt, right. BTW I don't need to look up in a book what terms offend, I know that all on my own.

Translation: you are still dodging the question and the facts, thats what i thought

1.) wouldnt matter if you did
2.) there no logic to support that what if, theirs nothing factually dismissive about hence i dont care. Not to mention theres times where certain terms are not specific enough.
3.) its dishonest or ignorance, pick one.
4.) why would i consider something nonsensical? why would i stop using a factual, accurate, legit, acronym based on ignorance and lies?
5.) if this was true you would have asked what made the N-word factually offensive.

Using your logic since its only 3 people that are dishonest enough to post lies about this acronym why cant they show compassion and understand the facts that the majority here are goin to use it and nobody is using it in a offensive matter, what can it hurt?

i mean theres many with FACTS and REALITY on their side vs 3 with lies on their side.

No thanks ill stick with facts.

Just saying... some people see it as dehumanizing.

and those some people cant justify there nonsensical reasons with any logic or facts and MOST people here understand that its no dehuminizing.

There is a major distinction. A VAST distinction. Oh yes, John...I do know that your versions of morality could NOT be converted into laws without being biased to all those whom it would apply.

Dismiss all you like. No matter where you go, John, there you are...and your personal morality.

I don't see your distinction. Everyone's moral sensibilities go with them, and each legislator carries his with him. If the moral sensibilities include the notion of equal protection the law will reflect that, if their moral sensibilities are discriminatory the law will reflect that.

Yea, you don't know my sense of morality, you only know your own.

1.)I don't see your distinction. Everyone's moral sensibilities go with them, and each legislator carries his with him. If the moral sensibilities include the notion of equal protection the law will reflect that, if their moral sensibilities are discriminatory the law will reflect that.

2.) Yea, you don't know my sense of morality, you only know your own.

1.) false
2.) probably true lol

and those some people cant justify there nonsensical reasons with any logic or facts and MOST people here understand that its no dehuminizing.

That's just it, and I find it amazing that you either cannot understand or you are intentionally being obtuse, they do not have to justify the way they feel to you. They only have an obligation to inform you of their position, you take it from there and allow it to inform your behavior. You act as you see fit.

Don't like ZEF...move on the the next post. Don't read it...don't respond to it. You know what it means. It's clearly...

As evidenced by its use on this forum, including and even especially when used by folks like yourself, it's clearly a bigoted slur.

If we don't like the use of bigoted slurs, we also have the option of calling the behavior out, just like we have the option of pointing out that their efforts to feign their preferred slur's legitimacy have failed utterly.

That's just it, and I find it amazing that you either cannot understand or you are intentionally being obtuse, they do not have to justify the way they feel to you.
2.)They only have an obligation to inform you of their position
3.) you take it from there and allow it to inform your behavior.
4.) You act as you see fit.

1.) yes they do if they want to be taken seriously, what dont you understand. If they have no facts or logic to support their claims i dont care, why would i?
2.) no they have no "obligation" to do anything, they can if they like and i will ask them why and then when they have no logic to support their claim i will continue acting in a normal fashion and using factual acronyms.
3.) i am, im ignoring ignorance and dishonesty and being normal.
4.) I am see #3

seems you want the majority with facts to give in to 3 people with ignorance or dishonest, no thanks.

1. Explain to me how one separates theirself from their own sense of morality... this should be good

easy
joe biden, he disagrees with abortion personally, those are his morals. Morally HE is against it.

BUT he doesnt want his morals forced on others so he is fine with pro-choice legislation.

Done

many many many people do things like this and its what the best people and politicians do.

anything else?

1.)As evidenced by its use on this forum, including and even especially when used by folks like yourself, it's clearly a bigoted slur.

2.) If we don't like the use of bigoted slurs, we also have the option of calling the behavior out, just like we have the option of pointing out that their efforts to feign their preferred slur's legitimacy have failed utterly.

1.) posted lie 1, there is not factual evidence of this lie
2.) yes you do and please don't stop posting those lies because it provided hours of entertainment for honest poster destroying them lies and exposing your posts as complete dishonest and or topically uneducated failures.

easy
joe biden, he disagrees with abortion personally, those are his morals. Morally HE is against it.

BUT he doesnt want his morals forced on others so he is fine with pro-choice legislation.

Done

many many many people do things like this and its what the best people and politicians do.

anything else?

Not wanting his morals forced on others is also a moral sensibility... you can't escape yourself. Class Dismissed

PS: He seems very confused

2.)Not wanting his morals forced on others is also a moral sensibility... you can't escape yourself.
2.) Class Dismissed

1.)lol nice try you are listing TWO DIFFERENT MORALS, one he seperates himself from
morally he is against abortion but he wouldnt take that sensibility and have that law
2.) yes it is, you lose and facts defeat you again

Back
Top Bottom