• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

your Fashion styles

yessss....and a wedding dress must be prepared a few months before the weddding date..

Last edited:
yessss....and a wedding dress must be prepared a few months before the weddding date..

congratulations, I hope that day is truly wonderful for you

I like wearing romantic and elegant style everywhere.nowadays ı have been seeking some kinds of lacy wedding dresses.ı prefer Kate middleton's style because it fits my style.

also vintage style attracts my attention with its gracious and sophisticated dresses belonging to those romantic times..

Mostly jeans and a golf shirt.

make up

makeupp.jpg

or

errrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Last edited:
if I want to wear jean shirt combination,ı try to choose the most elegant ones.

I wear ones most able to accommodate a Galco "royal guard" horsehide IWB holster and a Sig-Sauer P-229 40 caliber automatic

if I want to wear jean shirt combination,ı try to choose the most elegant ones.

I go with whatever my wife buys :mrgreen:

wifes must be like that,I will be like this,too:mrgreen:

Hmm - I never liked to wear dresses but I love looking at them, they are pretty.

I like summer dresses if I have to wear something - knee length, cotton or other ligthweight fabric with a free-form skirt - nothing fancy, but cute . . . with some simple sandals or even keds. I usually like purples, blues - maybe dark greens.

For 'fancy' - a summer dress made with a satin or mesh like material . . . maybe with an angled cut at the bottom - or a one-shoulder deal . . . with some simple shoes.

V_Neck_purple_Bridesmaid_Dress.jpg

When I was a kid I was gaga over super old fashioned dresses like 1800's era servitude dresses (I'm lost for an actual term for them - something like what the servants wore in the movie 'The Others') - had a huge collection (since we weren't allowed to wear pants/shorts) . . . I don't know where my Mom would get them from but I had a bunch.

I'm so tribal, I want to make my bedroom look like this...and it almost is. Not quite there yet..but close.
(Decor or dress...it must be tribal looking. And comfortable).

6svpl3.jpg

Last edited:
you can create your own fashion,dont follow fashion but let it follow you..

This is how I prefer to dress, but I prefer a darker vest with a brighter tie:

3piecesuit.jpg

Normally, I end up wearing a bright polo shirt with a pair of black or grey dress pants instead. When I'm out in public, I wear my full-length black leather duster, but I'd prefer a white opera coat. I prefer to wear hats, but can't afford the kind I like.

My ideal suit would be a shade lighter grey than the one in the picture, a black vest with grey Chinese dragon embroidery, and my choice of necktie. I prefer sold color ties in bold colors-- the classic red power tie, hot pink, neon green.

Last edited:
I love vintage, but for me, and my lifestyle, vintage is usually reserved for weddings and funerals. :)
My style is casual- Levis 501's or similar jeans, and long-sleeve well-fitting tees, or tanks in the summer. Leather clogs for shoes. I also like Indian-style (eastern Indian, not American Indian). Natural fibers- usually cotton. Embroidery is nice too. :)

This is how I prefer to dress, but I prefer a darker vest with a brighter tie:

View attachment 67121227

Normally, I end up wearing a bright polo shirt with a pair of black or grey dress pants instead. When I'm out in public, I wear my full-length black leather duster, but I'd prefer a white opera coat. I prefer to wear hats, but can't afford the kind I like.

My ideal suit would be a shade lighter grey than the one in the picture, a black vest with grey Chinese dragon embroidery, and my choice of necktie. I prefer sold color ties in bold colors-- the classic red power tie, hot pink, neon green.

To the bolded- very cool! Love it!

In court, brooks brothers suits, brooks brothers shirts, conservative ties

IN the office, brooks brothers trousers, with brooks brothers shirts

off work brooks brothers trousers, tennis shirts or t shirts =normally from an equipment sponsor or a tournament sponsor

When it comes ot business attire - like suits - nothing's classier than a woman in a sleek black business pant suit with her hair in a french roll.

pantsuits.jpg

So simple and sleek - Though when my time comes I'm definitely going to have to go to a hairdresser and have them teach me what to do with my mop!

LOL - though not at all about 'dresses' :)

When it comes ot business attire - like suits - nothing's classier than a woman in a sleek black business pant suit with her hair in a french roll.

pantsuits.jpg

So simple and sleek - Though when my time comes I'm definitely going to have to go to a hairdresser and have them teach me what to do with my mop!

LOL - though not at all about 'dresses' :)

that's sharp but I prefer skirted suits for most women.

Back
Top Bottom