• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

your Fashion styles

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I like wearing romantic and elegant style everywhere.nowadays ı have been seeking some kinds of lacy wedding dresses.ı prefer Kate middleton's style because it fits my style.

also vintage style attracts my attention with its gracious and sophisticated dresses belonging to those romantic times..

Last edited:
I like wearing romantic and elegant style everywhere.nowadays ı have been seeking some kinds of lacy wedding dresses.ı prefer Kate middleton's style because it fits my style.

also vintage style attracts my attention with its gracious and sophisticated dresses belonging to those romantic times..

I buy my wife's dresses and skirts and I get her Braja. Everyone loves her "look". They are hard to find. We only have one store in the entire area to get them.

I'm super simple. It's all about comfort and shape/color compliments.
Most of my shirts are empire cut, and all of my jeans are flared.
I wear drop-waist dresses in the summer with capri-length leggings underneath, or cargo-khaki capris with empire-cut tops.
Most of my clothing is on the blue/green spectrum, though I've recently begun adding some pastel-ish purples, mauves, and fuschias to my closet.

If I had to pick a store that matched my style I'd say probably Kohl's, sometimes Old Navy. The Elle line is particularly awesome, but their shirts tend to shrink in length, which makes them a little odd, as a prefer my shirts to hit near the groin.

tessaesque ,ı like pastel tones,too..pinks ,purples,lighter blues and white tones..,pale beige..

Last edited:
Well im color blind so I tend to pick shades and not colors but when I do pick colors I pick blues. Really I dont have a set style yet though. Im still trying to find out what I do and dont like.

tessaesque ,ı like pastel tones,too..pinks ,purples,lighter blues and white tones..,pale beige..

I'm fairly pale, with a complexion that reddens very easily. I can't wear a lot of dark, bold colors without making me look more pale or making the blush more pronounced.

scene.jpg

I pretty much universally wear dark colors (black, grey, and darker blues), usually in the form of tailored slacks and dress shirts (if I'm working), or well-made jeans and long sleeved shirts with a black leather jacket if I'm not. I never wear athletic shoes unless I'm actually engaged in exercise of some kind.

I'm older which limits the ability to look good in some of the colors favored by younger women. I wear colors found in gemstones - ruby, emerald, sapphire, topaz, jade, turquoise, etc. paired with black, white or grey.

As for style, I like the flowing lines of Roman Empire inspired dresses and pants with a classic cut and waistline paired with soft, feminine blouses and sweaters.

I wear blue and brown in a narrow range of colors.

13866_B10_rgb.jpg

Like this away from work.

my style

vınnnnntgg.jpg

Vintage-Lace-Wedding-Dresses-2012.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

adee.jpg

Attachments

• asos-vintagelaceminidress.jpg
    asos-vintagelaceminidress.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 32
my god, turtledude like my post :)

navy or charcoal Brooks Brothers suits for court. BB chinos and a BB shirt when I am not in Court. weekends etc, same pants-one size larger (for the holster!) with a tennis shirt or T-shirt.

not exactly but this kind of bridal dress is which ı want

eddd.jpg

oryolan-cris-2010-lace-wedding-dress.jpg

but probably it will look like this

oıııııııııııııı.jpg

Attachments

• yyyg.jpg
    yyyg.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

are you getting married soon?

Back
Top Bottom