• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You are Fired or not

Fired

• Total voters
Maybe, but you won't vote for him.

I might.... Hillary is probably going to win Colorado running away which frees up my vote to protest.

I was merely pointing out that this election, unfortunately, there is no "honest candidate" We have liar A v liar B...

I might.... Hillary is probably going to win Colorado running away which frees up my vote to protest.

I was merely pointing out that this election, unfortunately, there is no "honest candidate" We have liar A v liar B...

Hillary is careless.

Trump is satire.

Hillary is careless.

Trump is satire.

I agree. Hillary will lie as a first line of defense to protect herself.... she will understate the situation. She is not forthcoming.

Donald Trump is a used car salesman. He lies when the moves his lips. Some of his lies are deliberate, many are just bad combination of ignorance and arrogance (he knows he doesn't know, but tells so anyway). One of the lessons from my dad was never trust someone that says 'trust me".... trustworthy people assume you trust them; untrustworthy people worry about whether you see through them, hence "trust me". Everytime I hear the Donald say "trust me", I first cringe, then think of my dad and then smile, as that lesson has served me well.

That is true, but I sense a change coming.

Maybe to the people trying to run the campaign but I cant see Trump changing his ways for more than a couple of days

I see a major cleansing and better organization on the ground coming.

He can surround himself with the best that money can by, but he still has a big mouth and they wont be able to put the Trumpster back together again.

We'll never need to fire Trump because he'll never be hired.

:lol:

Wait and see.

Oh, pretending not to understand something fairly obvious is lazy trolling.

How is being horribly killed worse than being horribly killed??????

Why would you fire her? She's a perfect match for Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom