• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You are Fired or not

Fired

• Total voters
Um, because they are WMD's, their use would be a violation of UN agreements on war crimes....etc.

So yeah....duh.

I dont think that was Trumps point...

How is that worse than being blown apart by shrapnel, being crushed death or dying from severe life ending burning exposure?
And if that is done against innocent civilian populations....then yeah, war crime....duh...again. The confused, humanitarian challenged poster....is asking.....these questions....while living....in New Zealand.

And if that is done against innocent civilian populations....then yeah, war crime....duh...again. The confused, humanitarian challengedo]

Ok then. Take care.

I knew I made a mistake in responding...
Yer mistake was posing stupid questions, parroting Drumpf. That is ALWAYS a stupid thing to do......if yer trying to defend the moron.

Yer mistake was posing stupid questions, parroting Drumpf. That is ALWAYS a stupid thing to do......if yer trying to defend the moron.

Then why attack me and not defeat my counter argument?

And you incorrectly quoted me. Anyway... addresx the argument or take care.

Ha-ha....he just can't let it rest!:
Then why attack me and not defeat my counter argument?
I have no idea why "Because it is a war crime" does not register with you as a counter.......especially while living in NZ....a nation that has very definite views on not only the use of, but also the possession of...nukes.

And you incorrectly quoted me.
You mean I quoted you in between yer edits? Is that incorrect....against the rules? FFS, what a weird sense of entitlement you have.
Anyway... addresx the argument or take care.
Addresx? Whut...? Oh, yer sayn' "address" it. I did, yer just unhappy with the way that went.

It is a WAR CRIME to do so. Hurr-durr.

Probably promoted for saying Obama started the war. Command of facts does not seem to be something that is valued inside the Trump Organization....the ability to reflect the facts and blame someone else seems to be the skill they are looking for.

This has been a general Republocrat tactic for decades now. Trump didn't bring it to the table...you think that guy could innovate anything?

Why cant it be that she just mis-spoke? I call my daughters by the others name at times. I didnt know i was a lying backbpeddler when i told them it was an accident and we laughed it off.

Nope- she is a big girl in the Big League, and is a Trump spokesperson
Soon she will be back playing stick ball.

In a campaign that is defined by incompetence, not even such a flagrant demonstration of ineptitude is punishable. Besides, according to Trump's character and worldview, it'd be a sign of weakness if he were to fire her, as it'd be tantamount to an admission of fallibility. After all, he has that image of the orange savior to maintain.

Nope- she is a big girl in the Big League, and is a Trump spokesperson
Soon she will be back playing stick ball.

Big Leaguers can't mis-speak... got it.

She isn't a Major Leaguer, that is the point....she was way in over her head, way beyond her paygrade.....and all of this leads to......how in the hell did the Drumpf organization ever think she could be? What set of criteria did they use to put a failed one time congressional candidate who was a shoplifter into the position of spoxperson? Was it to solidify Drumps huge bi-racial bagger appeal? It seems as short sighted as having a former Ukrainian bag man as yer campaign director.

Well she had her countries mixed up and named a soldier killed IIRC in 04 and blamed Obama.
Was firm as hell that Obama was at fault.
As to the countries, IIRC they tried to correct her and only during a break did she smarten up when the informed her again, for a brief moment and backtracked.
That damned mantra does get in the way of a thought process.

But what if he doesn't fire her? How will Trump supporters defend that decision?

Same way they defend Trump on everything else, they ignore reality

She isn't a Major Leaguer, that is the point....she was way in over her head, way beyond her paygrade.....and all of this leads to......how in the hell did the Drumpf organization ever think she could be? What set of criteria did they use to put a failed one time congressional candidate who was a shoplifter into the position of spoxperson? Was it to solidify Drumps huge bi-racial bagger appeal? It seems as short sighted as having a former Ukrainian bag man as yer campaign director.

Exact same thing could be said about Trump

I answered no since she seems to be doing the job Trump wants. HE isnt going to want someone to disagree with him, he wants yes people around.

I see a major cleansing and better organization on the ground coming.

I see a major cleansing and better organization on the ground coming.

Agree with the cleansing but not with the better organization on the ground.
Trump is inherently undisciplined and that seems to be what many of his supporters like about him.

Agree with the cleansing but not with the better organization on the ground.
Trump is inherently undisciplined and that seems to be what many of his supporters like about him.

They need people to organize on the ground in the RB Sates as well as Florida - Pennsylvania.
He only has a narrow path to the WH. And those States are critical. Trump loses a few and no way can he win.
Clinton will be upping here on ground game in Arizona, Missouri, Nebraska 2nd District,and even Georgia.
Utah, Trump is ahead by 6 but much unease among Mormons with Trump.

They need people to organize on the ground in the RB Sates as well as Florida - Pennsylvania.
He only has a narrow path to the WH. And those States are critical. Trump loses a few and no way can he win.
Clinton will be upping here on ground game in Arizona, Missouri, Nebraska 2nd District,and even Georgia.
Utah, Trump is ahead by 6 but much unease among Mormons with Trump.

They can organize all they want but you cant change Trump. He will continue to say stupid crap and be all over the ballpark with his ideas because that is who he is.

Pretty hard not to vote for a liar in 2016, unless you stay home... Maybe Gary Johnson is honest.

Maybe, but you won't vote for him.

They can organize all they want but you cant change Trump. He will continue to say stupid crap and be all over the ballpark with his ideas because that is who he is.

That is true, but I sense a change coming.

Back
Top Bottom