• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

You are Fired or not

Fired

• Total voters
I thought the same thing about Obama, and he seems willing to leave voluntarily.

The risk of Obama's demolishing our democracy has always been negligibly low. I cannot reasonably say the same about Trump, were he to be elected.

The risk of Obama's demolishing our democracy has always been negligibly low. I cannot reasonably say the same about Trump, were he to be elected.

If you are in favor of world leaders knowing that a Clinton Foundation shadow government expects a "fee for service", then she is your gal!

If you are in favor of world leaders knowing that a Clinton Foundation shadow government expects a "fee for service", then she is your gal!
Please, save that line for the CT forum. :lamo

Nope Chuckie- I am Canadian.

If you vote Democrat, that won't impede you. I wonder if the ferry from Victoria, BC to Port Angeles, WA will be fare-free on US Election Day.

How does a President "demolish our democracy"?

Selective law enforcement and ruling by executive order

Congress can 'check' the second and they already do the first... We are not "demolished". What else can the President do?

Oh... Like a Nixon version of Hitler? Are we in that big a trouble?

Nixon was crafty as hell. The Dumpster is not good enough to give him a pedicure.

Ah the spin begins.

Trump spokeswoman walks back claim that Obama started Afghan war | TheHill

Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson is backtracking her claim that President Obama took U.S. forces into Afghanistan.

“I obviously meant to say Syria and not Afghanistan,” Pierson told the Texas Tribune, according to a report published Monday.

Pierson said she meant to refer to U.S. efforts to back Syrian rebels fighting President Bashar Assad.

How does a President "demolish our democracy"?

Well, if a would-be President has to ask three times why we cannot use nukes if we have them, I can imagine at least one way it could be accomplished...

Well, if a would-be President has to ask three times why we cannot use nukes if we have them, I can imagine at least one way it could be accomplished...

Why can't we use nukes though?

Because being vaporized, killed by radiation poisoning, or starving in a nuclear winter are bad things?

How is that worse than being blown apart by shrapnel, being crushed death or dying from severe life ending burning exposure?

Probably promoted for saying Obama started the war. Command of facts does not seem to be something that is valued inside the Trump Organization....the ability to reflect the facts and blame someone else seems to be the skill they are looking for.

Says the guys who'll vote for a liar.

Back
Top Bottom