• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wow, Biden just called for regime change... "For god's sake, this man cannot remain in power."

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
It needed to be said. There can be no future on the international stage for a Russia led by Putin.

Yes, this is a direct threat to Putin and I'm sure Putin knows that. He made his bed, now he's going to have to deal with the consequences. One way or another, Putin is out or Russia becomes the NK equivalent in Europe.

Good job Joe.

And if Putin doesn't like that message... tough shit!

It needed to be said. There can be no future on the international stage for a Russia led by Putin.

Yes, this is a direct threat to Putin and I'm sure Putin knows that. He made his bed, now he's going to have to deal with the consequences. One way or another, Putin is out or Russia becomes the NK equivalent in Europe.

Good job Joe.

And they call Lindsey Graham a loon.

Good job Joe.

Joe was gold, solid gold. We need to thank God for Joe.

I wonder what the total cost of one well placed .308 is, along with the rifle that shot it, and the pay and training of professional that fired rifle?

I loved the strength and confidence. It's over Vlad time to send in Reacher.!

Good job Joe.

I think the message from Joe was more aimed at the Russian people, in hopes they will take out Putin, one way or the other. Hopefully sooner than later, before Putin tries his luck against a Nato alliance, for that will signal the end to his army, all together, lest China will step in.....who knows, but always worries me, when Biden or Harris speak to world leaders, especially in a situation such as this. Mr. Gaffe and Mrs. Dimwit are way, way out of their leagues.

I think the message from Joe was more aimed at the Russian people, in hopes they will take out Putin, one way or the other. Hopefully sooner than later, before Putin tries his luck against a Nato alliance, for that will signal the end to his army, all together, lest China will step in.....who knows, but always worries me, when Biden or Harris speak to world leaders, especially in a situation such as this. Mr. Gaffe and Mrs. Dimwit are way, way out of their leagues.
Agreed, it's good that we have more competent leadership than we were getting from Donald "Mr. Gaffe" Trump and Nikki "Mrs. Dimwit" Haley.

Good job Joe.

Or Russia just jumps further in bed with China and laughs in the US’ faces.....which is the most likely outcome.

Agreed, it's good that we have more competent leadership than we were getting from Donald "Mr. Gaffe" Trump and Nikki "Mrs. Dimwit" Haley.

Lol, Trump and Haley make the Biden administration look like Dumb and Dumber on steroids.

An interesting comment to make when one of your strategic goals is not getting into a hot war with Russia.
Yep. Cornered leaders tend to do stupid things, and when you have a Russian official stating that nuclear weapons are on the table in the event of an existential threat without knowing what the term means specifically, it's a big gamble. I do agree with the reality of the statement though, because going forward it will be a brand new relationship that the EU, the US, and other nations will have with Russia. Clearly it has proven to be a threat to its neighbors, and that makes a greater push for those states to seek alliances that keep Russia at bay.

And they call Lindsey Graham a loon.
Lindsey Graham is a loon.
Lol, Trump and Haley make the Biden administration look like Dumb and Dumber on steroids.
Really? All I heard was applause. The crowd applauded through the speech. Kinda nice for a change.

Trump? GTFOH. Lmao. Thank god no more of this embarrassing shit:

Good job Joe.

Yes Biden said it = will likely make no difference. Putin needs to be pulled out and hauled away.

I have said it many times before. Biden lacks impulse control. One day he says he used to drive 18 wheelers, the next he’s sniffing some pre-teen girls hair, the next he’s making statements that undermine US diplomacy. Maybe he’ll say something racially offensive. It’s a steady stream of him not controlling himself. The best case is foreign diplomats have learned not to take what he says seriously. Like most Americans.

Good to draw a line for Putin.
And if Biden had not said anything the far right would have called him weak.
Just because he runs his mouth doesn’t mean he isn’t also weak. Those are two separate things.

I have said it many times before. Biden lacks impulse control. One day he says he used to drive 18 wheelers, the next he’s sniffing some pre-teen girls hair, the next he’s making statements that undermine US diplomacy. Maybe he’ll say something racially offensive. It’s a steady stream of him not controlling himself. The best case is foreign diplomats have learned not to take what he says seriously. Like most Americans.
Be truthful. Did you listen to the entire speech?

What a balance he's having to strike. The White House denied it's a call for regime change, but he said it, nicely done.

Maybe he should say he was talking about trump, he mixed him up with Putin since that's easy to do.

Impulse control? On a prepared speech? What are you talking about?

I wonder what the total cost of one well placed .308 is, along with the rifle that shot it, and the pay and training of professional that fired rifle?
Current sniper record- 3,540 meters. Over 3 1/2 kilometers, 2.1 miles.
And it ain't a Russian that holds it.

Back
Top Bottom