• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

If she's smart, she'll just hit up Comic book and star trek conventions with a sign around her neck that says "free 20 minute ****s".

Just a technical question:

she says her goal is to have sex with 100K guys for 20 minutes each. what if the guy doesn't last 20 minutes? does he still count? (seeing Tuck's comment about comic and trek cons made me think of it. most of those dudes have probably never seen a real live naked female and would probably only last 20 seconds)

Last edited:
Long before she even approaches the halfway mark, it's not gonna look like a vagina anymore. More like....well, I don't know. Something unholy. No pun.

Am I the only one wondering how many johns a prostitute averages in a lifetime?

not counting travel time.... it would take her almost 4 years of continuous sex to reach her goal. if you assume she could find willing slags and averaged 20 guys per day..is would take her nearly 14 years. and if you assume that as she gets older and more "worn out" she would have a harder time finding willing partners...she might spend the rest of her life trying to reach her goal.

Its called a bucket list, because by the end, it may well resemble a bucket.

Unfortunately for her that is physically impossible. If you had sex with 100,000 people for 20 minutes at a time it would take you almost 40 years of just having sex. No sleeping, eating, working, or moving---just sex. I think she'll have to scale down her rather lofty ambitions.

check your math:

100,000 men X 20 min/man = 2,000,000 min X 1 hour/60 min = 33,333.333_ hours X 1day/24 hours = 1,388.89 days X 1 year/365 days = ~ 3.8 years

check your math:

100,000 men X 20 min/man = 2,000,000 min X 1 hour/60 min = 33,333.333_ hours X 1day/24 hours = 1,388.89 days X 1 year/365 days = ~ 3.8 years

:shock::lol: why I should never be allowed to play with calculators.

:shock::lol: why I should never be allowed to play with calculators.

that's still a lot of ****ing. to pull it off in the 3.8 years...she'd have to average ****ing ~72 guys per day.

If she averaged 10 guys a day, it would take over 27 years

Last edited:
check your math:

With three holes and, presumably, added capacity in at least two of those holes due to excessive use, I calculate she can handle anywhere from 3-7 penises at once.

With three holes and, presumably, added capacity in at least two of those holes due to excessive use, I calculate she can handle anywhere from 3-7 penises at once.

as long as they don't throw in a cleveland steamer or a cinncinati bowtie...it's all good.

She could have been better off auctioning her virginity first and then continueing with her streak. I could be one of the first to pump her all day and all night long.

Back
Top Bottom