• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

A woman can only handle three dicks at once, so that still leaves a bit over a year non-stop or 10 years at her current rate.

Mathematically false. To determine the exact number of penises she can service at one, the formula is

N = 2*PI*A/W

where W is the average width of the male hip, and A is the woman's arm length.

That is disgusting, and so is this thread. :shock: This girl needs therapy IMO. Her boyfriend is an idiot too.

She probably has multiple STD by now and so will the 100,000 men. Ania Lisewska, Polish Woman, Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

hey if thats what she wants thats her choice

morally many people probably think she is disgusting but that doesnt really matter

IMO what does matter though is she is physically horrendous and she is 21? good lord!

there must of been 20 people scheduled to get beat with the ugly stick that day and she was the only one that showed up!
she took all 20 hits!!!!

635078733957140148.jpg
ania-lisewska.jpg

my computer is pissed foe even downloading/uploading those

scale from 1-10?

Sooooooo she's traveling around the world to have sex with 100,000 men. She is leaving Poland because she doesn't want them to think she's a whore. What exactly does sleeping with 100,000 men say?

It's good to have a goal in life, but the one purportedly expressed by a woman in Warsaw, Poland, may be a stretch.
Ania Lisewska, 21, is allegedly attempting to travel to every city in the world so she can have sex with at least 100,000 men for 20 minutes each.
image.jpg

hey if thats what she wants thats her choice

morally many people probably think she is disgusting but that doesnt really matter

IMO what does matter though is she is physically horrendous and she is 21? good lord!

there must of been 20 people scheduled to get beat with the ugly stick that day and she was the only one that showed up!
she took all 20 hits!!!!

View attachment 67153018
View attachment 67153019

my computer is pissed foe even downloading/uploading those

scale from 1-10?

Why would anyone want to **** her? If she were hot I might maybe give her a test drive but this chick is gross.

Why would anyone want to **** her? If she were hot I might maybe give her a test drive but this chick is gross.
Alcohol. That's the ticket.

By last orders, they're all supermodels.

Alcohol. That's the ticket.

By last orders, they're all supermodels.

for me to do her, there isnt enough alcohol in the world

for me to do her, there isnt enough alcohol in the world
lulz

2L of single malt and I promise you she looks like Jessica Alba.

lulz

2L of single malt and I promise you she looks like Jessica Alba.

single malt laced with what? crack and acid . . . lots of acid . . . . .

single malt laced with what? crack and acid . . . lots of acid . . . . .
Yeah, it might take a little something extra.

Paper bag couldn't hurt, either.

Yeah, it might take a little something extra.

Paper bag couldn't hurt, either.

paper bag??!?!?!?!?

ive never seen one that big id need a glad bag or a glory hole

. . . .and still the malt laced with acid

paper bag??!?!?!?!?

ive never seen one that big id need a glad bag or a glory hole

. . . .and still the malt laced with acid
Hmm. Second thoughts, just don't **** her.

First off, "ew."

Secondly, is that even mathematically possible? View attachment 67152909

There are only so many hours in the day, after all.

Here's hoping she never has to answer this question: "And how many partners did you have in the month prior to and the month following conception?"

I foresee complete rectal and vaginal prolapse in this woman's future if she even attempts the sheer volume of sexual activity it would require to meet her goal. :lol:

It is so totally gross and nasty. She's like an STD dump. :shock: Some nut she gets with to have sex is probably going to kill her.

She probably has multiple STD by now and so will the 100,000 men. Ania Lisewska, Polish Woman, Wants To Have Sex With 100,000 Men

not counting travel time.... it would take her almost 4 years of continuous sex to reach her goal. if you assume she could find willing slags and averaged 20 guys per day..is would take her nearly 14 years. and if you assume that as she gets older and more "worn out" she would have a harder time finding willing partners...she might spend the rest of her life trying to reach her goal.

OK...now...lets be honest.

1-She is a reasonably good looking woman. This is a feat she should easily be able to pull off, considering any woman, pretty much ANYWHERE could get laid any time they want to by merely walking into a bar and announcing their intent to get ****ed and start taking applications. Guys are so easy.
2-"Lisewska claims she is planning her sexual encounters to take place on weekends, which would stretch out the time frame considerably -- up to nearly 20 years, according to one Polish website." So...not an overwhelming task. Dare to dream, baby!
3-This sounds like a prank...but if its not, it also sounds not unlike anything you could hear at most any college campus on a Saturday night.
4-I have ticket #12,392 (and 85,617). Will consider trades...

OK...now...lets be honest.

1-She is a reasonably good looking woman. This is a feat she should easily be able to pull off, considering any woman, pretty much ANYWHERE could get laid any time they want to by merely walking into a bar and announcing their intent to get ****ed and start taking applications. Guys are so easy.
2-"Lisewska claims she is planning her sexual encounters to take place on weekends, which would stretch out the time frame considerably -- up to nearly 20 years, according to one Polish website." So...not an overwhelming task. Dare to dream, baby!
3-This sounds like a prank...but if its not, it also sounds not unlike anything you could hear at most any college campus on a Saturday night.
4-I have ticket #12,392 (and 85,617). Will consider trades...

gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "sloppy seconds"

gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "sloppy seconds"
YEp...

I have to say though...considering the dump trucks Ive seen some military folk go back to their rooms with around closing time...its funny to hear guys say "uggh...not me!"

Yeah...not me...if anyone is watching!

Back
Top Bottom