• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

With own marital issues, Trump camp goes all in on Clinton infidelity charges

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
B]With own marital issues, Trump camp goes all in on Clinton infidelity charges[/B]

“After Donald Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that Hillary Clinton has been unfaithful to her husband, the Republican nominee’s campaign team is charging full force into the Clinton family’s sordid past.
It’s a reversal from Trump’s own promise during Monday night’s presidential debate that he wouldn’t say anything “extremely rough” about Clinton and her family.

“I was going to say something...extremely rough to Hillary, to her family,” Trump said at Hofstra University, where the first debate was held. “And I said to myself, ‘I can’t do it. I just can’t do it. It’s inappropriate. It’s not nice.’”

But by the weekend, Trump and his supporters didn’t hesitate to slam the Clintons for their marital past. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani -- whose own "notorious" cheating scandal was on full display in the early 2000s during his divorce from his second wife -- went on two political talk shows Sunday to defend Trump’s recent charges against Clinton and her relationship with her husband…….

With own marital issues, Trump camp goes all in on Clinton infidelity charges - CBS News

How low can a person go? You charge infidelity even without proof. What kind of man is this............ Is there anyone here that can defend such behavior?

Or explain what this has to do with the election of a President? How low and vicious Mr Trump has proven himself to be.

Is there anyone here who can say they support this man as qualified to be president?

Clinton raped seven women. Why are you defending a rapist?

Last edited:
Clinton raped seven women. Why are you defending a racist?

Trump killed sixty children and buried them in his back yard. Why are you defending an illegal arms dealer?

The victims are all lying?

I don't believe nor disbelieve victims when it comes to rape allegations. I do however, take it into serious consideration.

But an accusation is not definitive proof that someone is guilty of something. It is simply an accusation.

None of the victims are lying?

So in other words when the accused is somebody you don't like, automatically everything they say is, but when it's somebody you like, then all of a sudden "maybe their lying"?

Interesting double standard you got there.

I don't believe nor disbelieve victims when it comes to rape allegations. I do however, take it into serious consideration.

But an accusation is not definitive proof that someone is guilty of something. It is simply an accusation.

Book marked for later...lol

If an accusation is enough to label someone, then Clinton is a rapist and Trump is a paedophile. Simple as that.

So, you agree that Clinton is a rapist?

So in other words when the accused is somebody you don't like, automatically everything they say is, but when it's somebody you like, then all of a sudden "maybe their lying"?

Interesting double standard you got there.

Did Mr. Trump evade his tax obligation?

Back
Top Bottom