• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will you ever respect you Trumpist neighbors again?

As long as the person wasn’t outright racist or inflammatory about shit I won’t have a problem with them. Why should you?
I have "a problem" with my neighbors?

Not sure where this is coming from. Certainly, not anything in my previous remarks.

Did you even read my post?

This thread is hilarious. The most left posters of all the posters on this forum, the 'party of inclusion', telling us how the won't respect their Trump supporting neighbors. Posts in this thread that state how many good qualities these Trump supporters have, but they voted for Trump, so Fu them no matter what they do in every other aspect of their life.

That, dear lefty posters, is a bigger reflection on you, than them.

Oh, I will let you in on a little secret. NONE OF THEM GIVE A SHIT IF YOU DON'T RESPECT THEM.

I know I wont. Not out of malice or to be vindictive but rather because they have exposed themselves.

TRump cultists turned their back on America in favor of hate, orange hate. I will never look at them the same.

Will you?
The bigger question is will any real American ever respect anyone that voted for a do nothing senile crook and a Calif commie whore?

Quit "taking my temperature" and clucking like a concerned headmaster.
If I am proven wrong I'll breathe a sigh of relief.
well, you're going kinda more than a li'l overboard ;)

If you are proven wrong, what will you decide caused your analysis to be wrong?

They weren't allowed to bring their guns to DC.

All the "thus fars" you guys are uttering does not cancel out the nearly ten year Rwanda style campaign of eliminationist rhetoric nor does it cancel out the documented movements behind the scenes of countless paramilitary groups whose back chatter is being listened to by law enforcement.
You're basically trying to bleat that "there's no there, there" and it's not convincing.
Basically, you are quite premature.

So... you are making a claim that the right wing is going to go into insurrection and create a wave of violence when

A) Not only has this not started, but
B) not only have there been no serious indications of them doing so, but
C) right wing protest has been significantly less violent than left wing protest, which has actually engaged in the kinds of actions your describing....

...and we are somehow the ones who are being pre-mature :D

Can you hear yourself, man?

But yes, I do hope you are right.
We shall see in the fullness of time.
And by the way, searching for the next right wing scare scenario is not something that interests me.

Respectfully, given how quickly you dive into such scenarios, it appears to be something that interests you quite a lot.

The insane paranoia is almost exclusively on the right, and there's no way you can both sides the issue.

Given that the context of this is swamp-fevers about How The Right Is Gonna Rise Up In Insurrection after four years of fears about how Trump was going to become a dictator, etc., I appreciate the unintended humor of this post :)

Why are liberals even talking to them? They no longer matter.

So... you are making a claim that the right wing is going to go into insurrection and create a wave of violence when

A) Not only has this not started, but
B) not only have there been no serious indications of them doing so, but
C) right wing protest has been significantly less violent than left wing protest, which has actually engaged in the kinds of actions your describing....

...and we are somehow the ones who are being pre-mature :D

Can you hear yourself, man?

Respectfully, given how quickly you dive into such scenarios, it appears to be something that interests you quite a lot.

Sorry but we disagree on whether or not there are serious indications of the far Right preparing to engage in violence.
I call it preparation for war. You call it nonexistent despite countless agencies confirming the trends.
That's an impasse which will either be broken by the fullness of time, or I'll be proven wrong.
My track record on admitting I was wrong, misinformed or mistaken is a matter of record here.

But so is my determination to wait and see if my gut was right, which is why I say you are premature.
January is two months and change away....see you in two months and change.

well, you're going kinda more than a li'l overboard ;)

If you are proven wrong, what will you decide caused your analysis to be wrong?

Impossible to answer, because (A) I haven't been proven right OR wrong yet and (B) nobody knows what the factors will be.
Can I borrow your time machine?

wlpmw-EHXTZ40GXVB-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1574368718430._RI_.jpg

If I am proven wrong, and the Proud Boys, Bundy Clan, III%-ers, tiki torch boys, Klan and Nazis stay quiet, I won't have the least bit of difficulty admitting it.

Sorry but we disagree on whether or not there are serious indications of the far Right preparing to engage in violence.
I call it preparation for war. You call it nonexistent despite countless agencies confirming the trends.
That's an impasse which will either be broken by the fullness of time, or I'll be proven wrong.
My track record on admitting I was wrong, misinformed or mistaken is a matter of record here.

But so is my determination to wait and see if my gut was right, which is why I say you are premature.
January is two months and change away....see you in two months and change.

Extreme leftists have been attacking people for 3 years, but your fine with that.

Given that the context of this is swamp-fevers about How The Right Is Gonna Rise Up In Insurrection after four years of fears about how Trump was going to become a dictator, etc., I appreciate the unintended humor of this post :)

Again, that comment is already not aging well either.
Trump STILL refuses to concede, and he is STILL actively trying to prevent the inevitable transfer of power, and he is actively endangering our national security.
What's hilarious is you insisting he's not trying to be a dictator, in the face of overwhelming indicators that he is.
No, I will NOT "run through the laundry list" because it's already been done to death, and you sound like you might be auditioning for a job as GSA chief.

I hear the current one is looking for a new job.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F201109192836-emily-murphy.jpg

I know I wont. Not out of malice or to be vindictive but rather because they have exposed themselves.

TRump cultists turned their back on America in favor of hate, orange hate. I will never look at them the same.

Will you?
You are what's gone wrong with this country

What's the unintended humor? I don't get it.

Faulty thread premise implies I respected hard core Trumpers in the first place.

I have two friends one was a best friend that I won't be hanging out with anymore, they both joined the Trump Cult and I just can't look at them the same way.

LOL at this thread. All the resident libruuls show up, throw up high fives, and shower love on each other.

According to you libruls there is something wrong with half the country for supporting Trump. But supporting crooked Hillary and crooked senile Biden is ok.

Other than his personality, Trump did fine as President, blowhard claims by you libruuls withstanding. I have no respect for you gullible libruuls. for your inability to see it differently.

Most of us voted for Billary because we hated Trump. And many of us voted for Biden not because he is some great choice, but he isn't Trump.

Trump is such a sleemo it is amazing that anyone would support him. His supporters are just the lowest of the low.

sorry, Trumpism is the cancer, the entire world knows it
Yes, yes, the Other is a Cancer on Society that must be removed.

That's some logic that has always led Humanity to good places.

Fill me in. I love ironic humor.

Okedoke. Would it be ironic and a bit of humerous self-unaware-pwnage if:

A) Trump were to mock someone with a medical condition
B) Someone were to respond to that by mocking Trump
C) Trump supporters then responded to that by talking about how awful it was for person B to go around mocking people, claiming people who disagree with Trump are just those kind of folks.

Okedoke. Would it be ironic and a bit of humerous self-unaware-pwnage if:

A) Trump were to mock someone with a medical condition
B) Someone were to respond to that by mocking Trump
C) Trump supporters then responded to that by talking about how awful it was for person B to go around mocking people, claiming people who disagree with Trump are just those kind of folks.

Could you please use my example in your explanation?

cpwill said:
Given that the context of this is swamp-fevers about How The Right Is Gonna Rise Up In Insurrection after four years of fears about how Trump was going to become a dictator, etc., I appreciate the unintended humor of this post
Again, that comment is already not aging well either.

:looks around:

:notices a distinct lack of domestic insurgencies from the right creating a wave of violence across the nation:

Seems to be doing alright :)

Trump STILL refuses to concede, and he is STILL actively trying to prevent the inevitable transfer of power, and he is actively endangering our national security.

Trump is whining on twitter. It's what pathetic narcissists do. Is he being a petty child, harming the Biden administration's ability to take the reigns of the Executive branch in an effective manner? Yup. Does he give crap that his decisions will mean that American national security officials are less well prepped for their jobs in February 2021? Nope.

Does that mean he's going to be a dictator? :LOL: No. :) Nowhere in the Constitution does it say "unless of course the President beforehand refuses to admit he lost in a public forum, in which case, all this is moot and that guy or gal gets to be Presidente For Life". The States ratify their votes. The electors cast their votes. Biden takes the oath of office, and the instant he does so, Trump becomes a private citizen again whether he wants to or not.

Put away this spirit of fear, man. It makes us stupid and tribal. ;)

What's hilarious is you insisting he's not trying to be a dictator, in the face of overwhelming indicators that he is.

uhuh.

Look, I don't doubt that Trump, like Obama, and probably like most Presidents at points, wishes he had Legislative and Judicial authority granted him as well. Trump would probably love to be dictator. But he doesn't, and he can't, and it's ridiculous to claim that he will. It's the beauty of our system that power is separated.

No, I will NOT "run through the laundry list" because it's already been done to death, and you sound like you might be auditioning for a job as GSA chief.

Gross. No thanks. I like my current job :)

Back
Top Bottom