• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump Succeed in Stealing the Election?

Will Trump Succeed in his efforts to steal the election?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 56 98.2%

• Total voters
**** that shit. I don't want it nor need it.

Sure you do. Just like men like you hated SS in the 30s, Medicare in the 60s only to grow old and love them to pieces, you will end up loving what we do one day.

The election is over. It should have been called. The suits will go nowhere. Trump will never concede, and his followers will never accept reality (they haven't yet).

How Trump of you.

Touche. But at least Trump is straightforward about it when he uses his opponents' own statements against them in the court of public opinion. In other words he's a regular bloke like you and me.

Last edited:
Touche. But at least Trump is straightforward about it when he uses his opponents' own statements against them in the court of public opinion. In other words he's a regular bloke like you and me.

He's not regular. And it's not just his diet that causes it.

What? A permanent Leftist country? Hell no we won't accept it.
You really need to calm down, the same nonsense was said before Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama, it never happened and won't now. The Dems will be once again very busy fixing the mess left behind by Republican's. So the choice is if you will be part of the problem or the solution. Let me take a wild guess which You will be...

No.

Trump will not succeed in stealing this election.

He will throw a few more tantrums then bugger off to Marred-A-Lago where he will continue to sponge off the American Taxpayers until his dying day.

You really need to calm down, the same nonsense was said before Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama, it never happened and won't now. The Dems will be once again very busy fixing the mess left behind by Republican's. So the choice is if you will be part of the problem or the solution. Let me take a wild guess which You will be...
Democrats are still the enemy. I will never ever subscribe to Liberalism.

Good for you. No one is forcing you to do that.
Tell you what, this is what I want to happen to this once great Republic now:
Mushroom Cloud.jpg

???
Can you translate that into grammatical English, please?

What franchise?

Seriously...are you talking in code or something?

It’s something akin to TrumpSpeak. ;)

Tell you what, this is what I want to happen to this once great Republic now: View attachment 67303585

:ROFLMAO:

If you can't have it you don't want anyone else to have it.

That is the kind of thinking some mentally screwed up jilted lovers or mentally screwed up divorced parents employ right before they kill the object of their affection or kill their children so the spouse can't have them.

MAGA 🇷🇺

Nuke America.

It is what Donny would want you to do!

:ROFLMAO:

If you can't have it you don't want anyone else to have it.

That is the kind of thinking some mentally screwed up jilted lovers or mentally screwed up divorced parents employ right before they kill the object of their affection or kill their children so the spouse can't have them.

MAGA🇷🇺
Right now, I could not care less. Target the urban shitholes and leave the rest of the country alone to start over.

He is a rich elite billionaire who owns golden toilets, he is not a common bloke.

Sure you are. Your side comes off as the superior ones all the time. In reality, Liberals=Communists.

How is an opinion of yours at all any proof that anyone is forcing you to subscribe to Liberalism?

It just isn't.

Right now, I could not care less. Target the urban shitholes and leave the rest of the country alone to start over.

What stupid illogical thinking.

As if the rural shitholes don't have lots of Liberals.

Democrats are still the enemy. I will never ever subscribe to Liberalism.
I am not a Democrat. So will you work them at all, even when they are willing to compromise?

Back
Top Bottom