• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump Succeed in Stealing the Election?

Will Trump Succeed in his efforts to steal the election?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No

Votes: 56 98.2%

• Total voters
1. Trump didn't plant any seeds. He predicted the future.
2. Yes, there will be lawsuits in many states...all justified with evidence.
3. I don't watch Fox, but from what I've seen they are taking the lead in the media gaslighting. I'd say the BIDEN cultists are the ones swallowing stuff.
4. I certainly hope Trump is successful in forcing the states to follow their own laws. If he is, then we'll see you and your ilk screaming at the night sky.

Trump predicted the future? Got any evidence to back up your claim?

I believe he planned to, but Fox calling Arizona for Biden blew up everything. Every single path he had to winning required Arizona, and the fact that it was Fox who announced it set every chess piece on the board on fire.

But more relevant is how cocksure Republicans were in their ownership of the courts that all they had to do was bring any case, however stupid, to the courts, and the judges would grant them all their wishes like they were Republicans' very own genie in the bottle.

1. Trump didn't plant any seeds. He predicted the future.
2. Yes, there will be lawsuits in many states...all justified with evidence.
3. I don't watch Fox, but from what I've seen they are taking the lead in the media gaslighting. I'd say the BIDEN cultists are the ones swallowing stuff.
4. I certainly hope Trump is successful in forcing the states to follow their own laws. If he is, then we'll see you and your ilk screaming at the night sky.

When the free drinks start to taste funny, do stop drinking them.

Let's say there at 1,500 ballots that arrived between Tuesday and 5:30 today. Every one of these ballots are being sequestered and are not counted yet. As of right now, Biden is ahead by 13,492 votes. If every ballot sequestered was a vote for Trump, it wouldn't change the outcome.

Assuming your numbers, then I agree, it would be moot. I don't know what other tactics are being contemplated. I'm not happy that all ballots are not being treated equally such as stories of local officials allowing people to "fix" their ballots when they did not comply with instructions. I don't know the scope of that issue.

No, republicans are already starting to turn on trump. As the days go on, their will be more and more republicans calling for trump to shut up and step down.
We need to make em go down with the ship.

Assuming your numbers, then I agree, it would be moot. I don't know what other tactics are being contemplated. I'm not happy that all ballots are not being treated equally such as stories of local officials allowing people to "fix" their ballots when they did not comply with instructions. I don't know the scope of that issue.
Many states have a process to "repair" a flawed ballot. People make honest mistakes.

You see, many people believe it's more important for people's voice to be heard than to disenfranchise as many as possible through technicalities.

That's a republican thing.

How will the 93 cured ballots affect the outcome of the race?

Because they weren't wearing their masks so they infected all the other ballots?

Sorry, I can't keep all the nonsense straight.

Trump predicted the future? Got any evidence to back up your claim?
In Sept, Trump said this:

“I think this will end up in the Supreme Court and I think it's very important that we have nine justices.”

“I think this will end up in the Supreme Court and I think it's very important that we have nine justices.”

...except that its not going to end up in the SCOTUS.

This is all part of the early stages of Trump's grief - denial, anger and bargaining. After he gets over his abuse of the legal system for his own therapeutic needs (as well as for the needs of his followers), he will calm down and move toward acceptance. We can all indulge him in this. It has been a long four years..... with the end now in sight, we can all extend grace.

Last edited:

Which particular case do you expect to end at the Supreme Court?

You actually have to have a case with evidence to have this go to the Supreme Court. Where is the evidence that the election was stolen from Trump? Because if there is no evidence, this is just sour grapes on Trump's part.

There is no case:

Which particular case do you expect to end at the Supreme Court?
The entire election. It is a combination of numerous corrupt and illegal actions.

Many states have a process to "repair" a flawed ballot. People make honest mistakes.

You see, many people believe it's more important for people's voice to be heard than to disenfranchise as many as possible through technicalities.

That's a republican thing.

Who's thing is to follow the law and to treat everyone's ballot the same?

What quantity is too many to violate the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment? The remedy may have nothing to do with the election outcome but perhaps it causes a county official to be terminated.

The entire election. It is a combination of numerous corrupt and illegal actions.

I don't think you understand how our system works. First of all, we don't have one election - we have 52 separate elections, each with their own rules.

Secondly, the funny thing about lawsuits is that you need evidence - which is why each of the lawsuits that has been filed so far has been dismissed.

What quantity is too many to violate the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment? The remedy may have nothing to do with the election outcome but perhaps it causes a county official to be terminated.
How does ballot curing violate the equal protection clause?

No, but he will cause as much havock as possible until the door hits him in the ass. He won't be as gracious as Sore Looserman.

i'm guessing no. however, i think he'll do a bunch of nutty shit before he's finally evicted.

It's a radical lefty thing. Reps thing is to not violate their NDA. :):p

Again. Yall's focus on technicalities over the right to vote tells me everything I need to know about you.

Especially as you guys just let the tangerine knucklehead break whatever laws he pleases. Then point to his successful obstruction of justice as proof of his innocence.

Your entire ideology spent all it's credibility on trump.

And I don't sees any way you get it back.

Hopefully they've "disarmed" the nuclear football.

Back
Top Bottom