• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Your Parents Lied To You

Wow. I hope your experience talking to parents is both limited and atypical. I mean, you don't volunteer "adult" stuff to your little kids...and what really works out is when your kids don't ask the right questions. But lie to your kids? That's crazy.

Oh, and wrong.

Exactly. That kind of "information" needs to wait until the teen years, at least.

They still might not enjoy hearing it, but at least they'll get something out of it. lol

When I was ten, Mom told me that I could get blood poisoning from writing on my arm with a ball-point pen.

I still don't have any tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom