• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Terrorist are angry with America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billo_Really said:
How about dropping a 500 pounder on a hospital in Fallujah. That is noble?

Yes, I know....Are the other military servants not?

Here is another GI, only he is speaking out against the war, FROM is deployment in Iraq, before losing his life for his country.

He called me from Iraq: ‘I have no idea what we’re doing here, mom.’
18 May 2005

What did Patrick tell you about the war in Iraq during his deployment? What were his impressions?

He was disgusted about it. It only took one week for him to understand what this war is about. He called home every day when he was there and he told me: “I have no idea what we’re doing here, mom. I don’t know why we’re here. We’re not helping anyone – there’s no rebuilding. The Iraqis don’t want us here, they want us out of here.” Patrick understood very soon what the war was about. He saw things the way they were

If you would like to read the whole story, here's the link below:
http://www.worldtribunal.org/main/?b=57

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Here is another GI, only he is speaking out against the war, FROM is deployment in Iraq, before losing his life for his country.

He called me from Iraq: ‘I have no idea what we’re doing here, mom.’
18 May 2005

What did Patrick tell you about the war in Iraq during his deployment? What were his impressions?

He was disgusted about it. It only took one week for him to understand what this war is about. He called home every day when he was there and he told me: “I have no idea what we’re doing here, mom. I don’t know why we’re here. We’re not helping anyone – there’s no rebuilding. The Iraqis don’t want us here, they want us out of here.” Patrick understood very soon what the war was about. He saw things the way they were

If you would like to read the whole story, here's the link below:
http://www.worldtribunal.org/main/?b=57

I take that as a NO...He probably was not doing the job he was trained for...I can sympathize with that because my husband was not a bank guard...He is a trained killer in a sense. A Rifleman for the Marine Corps...There has been needless deaths at the hands of insurgants.

OK...Pillage...If you call my husband risking his life raiding homes of suspected insurgants, who by all accounts not only kill American they kill Iraqis too. He was doing so trying to protect the Iraqi citizens before himself...
This is bull$hit! I'm not saying your husband is part of this group, but killing 100,000 Iraqi's IS NOT protecting their citizens. It is genocide on those citizens.

Last edited:
There has been needless deaths at the hands of insurgants
Ya, but we are the ones who are getting charged with 181 counts of Crimes against Humanity! And for all you bastards that justify American Atrocities, I don't like what you are doing to my country. If you are Americans, then you are not very good ones. Definately, not Patriots!

And Cindy, I was not refering to you

Last edited:
"He wanted to be able to help people in case a new disaster hit America. But he never expected to be sent overseas to a war zone. His unit hadn’t been deployed abroad since the Second World War."

He knew it was an option..regardless...

"After he heard the news, his smile was gone. He told me about his deployment when we were alone. He said that he didn’t want to go, but he had no choice."

Then he should not have joined the ARMY!

"Although already wounded, Patrick tried to shield another soldier, who was killed with him."

A HERO!

At least they had warning...I suspect you believe the people of England deserved that too.
No, I don't!

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Ya, but we are the ones who are getting charged with 181 counts of Crimes against Humanity! And for all you bastards that justify American Atrocities, I don't like what you are doing to my country. If you are Americans, then you are not very good ones. Definately, not Patriots!

And I just ****ing LOVE what Osama did to my country!

Billo_Really said:

Gassing the Kurds was good for humanity?

Gassing the Kurds was good for humanity?
Where do you think he got the gas?

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Where do you think he got the gas?

Oh please...I suppose there is a reason that Iraqi's fled Iraq to come here and join the Marine Corps.

I suppose you have never come across a mass grave of children who were killed by Saddam...I guess that was our fault too.

And I just ****ing LOVE what Osama did to my country!
You have to have a real "hate-on" to do something that sick! You don't just get up one day and go, "hey, I know, lets take some flying lessons, get some visa's and..."

C'mon. You don't solve problems without dealing with the root causes. [EX: You don't solve murder with the death penalty.] We have to look at what makes someone so angry, that they want to fly planes into our buildings. Unless you address the cause, you will never stop the effect!

Last edited:
Oh please...I suppose there is a reason that Iraqi's fled Iraq to come here and join the Marine Corps.
Actually, it was reported that 42% of the GI's that are over there, are illegal aliens. And were promised a green card upon their return.

I suppose you have never come across a mass grave of children who were killed by Saddam...I guess that was our fault too.
If you haven't learned how to read, I have no intention of teaching you! If you cannot comprehend what I have said in previous posts' in this thread, then I'm not going to go around and around on this subject. Re-read what I stated, and stop re-cycling this crap! I already commented on this!

Last edited:
We'll have to agree to disagree...
I agree with your disagreement. I also welcome it. And thank you for it. I am not being sarcastic!

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Actually, it was reported that 42% of the GI's that are over there, are illegal aliens. And were promised a green card upon their return.

If you haven't learned how to read, I have no intention of teaching you! If you cannot comprehend what I have said in previous posts' in this thread, then I'm not going to go around and around on this subject. Re-read what I stated, and stop re-cycling this crap! I already commented on this!

Excuse me? Is it CRAP you say? Then why do you care? My point being by my statement was you have not experienced what it is like to come across a mass grave of CHILDREN KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY, so therefore how could you understand. I mean, if President Bush gassed a bunch of kids and buried the desert I would be pissed off. You don't like what we are doing to your country, but hey what you do to your own is OK I guess.

See now your just pissed off that I don't agree with you.

Last edited:
A non-citizen can enlist in the military. However, federal law prohibits non-citizens from becoming commission or warrant officers.
In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permamently residing in the United States. It's important to note that the military cannot and will not assist in the immigration process. One must immigrate first, using normal immigration quotas and procedures, and -- once they've established an address in the United States -- they can find a recruiter's office and apply for enlistment.

The Marine I was talking about was actually an AMERICAN citizen now,

Originally quoted by Cindy:
Excuse me? Is it CRAP you say? Then why do you care? My point being by my statement was you have not experienced what it is like to come across a mass grave of CHILDREN KILLED BY YOUR COUNTRY, so therefore how could you understand. I mean, if President Bush gassed a bunch of kids and buried the desert I would be pissed off. You don't like what we are doing to your country, but hey what you do to your own is OK I guess.
So tell me about the mass grave that you ran across.

See now your just pissed off that I don't agree with you
I don't have any problem with disagreement. I do have a problem with people trying to put words in my mouth. Just speak for yourself. Don't speak for others!

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
So tell me about the mass grave that you ran across.

I don't have any problem with disagreement. I do have a problem with people trying to put words in my mouth. Just speak for yourself. Don't speak for others!

I was speaking in general, but MY HUSBAND DID come across a mass grave of children! I know how it affected him. I can speak him.

I guess that is a no...

ok saddam did a lot of nasty stuff. ok in the 80's when it was in America's favour to deal with him the government was down with it. cindy where were you in the 80's? where are your protests against Zimbabwe, Uzbekistan where you have air bases, Saudi Arabia, which oils your economy, Qatar and Oman which also have dictatorial regimes. Every reason you give against Iraq can also be applied to other nations. The only conclusion is that human rights has nothing to do with this war. It merely provides an excuse for people on debating forums to endlessly repeat.

Please in future do not try the human rights card. Don't play it. It is emotional. I know it makes you better about yourselves the fact that you have occupied another land and abused the people. You are deluding yourself. Again any soldier out there is part of an occupation. Ok some soldiers disagree with the war. If they had any honour they would refuse the command to go. The fact that they deal snickers is not a recompense for occupying one's land. I would never allow anyone to occupy my land and stand by. I don't think you would either cindy if you asked yourself that.

Again I blame the politicians for putting the troops in this difficult situation.

mikeangelo said:
ok saddam did a lot of nasty stuff. ok in the 80's when it was in America's favour to deal with him the government was down with it. cindy where were you in the 80's? where are your protests against Zimbabwe, Uzbekistan where you have air bases, Saudi Arabia, which oils your economy, Qatar and Oman which also have dictatorial regimes. Every reason you give against Iraq can also be applied to other nations. The only conclusion is that human rights has nothing to do with this war. It merely provides an excuse for people on debating forums to endlessly repeat.

Please in future do not try the human rights card. Don't play it. It is emotional. I know it makes you better about yourselves the fact that you have occupied another land and abused the people. You are deluding yourself. Again any soldier out there is part of an occupation. Ok some soldiers disagree with the war. If they had any honour they would refuse the command to go. The fact that they deal snickers is not a recompense for occupying one's land. I would never allow anyone to occupy my land and stand by. I don't think you would either cindy if you asked yourself that.

Again I blame the politicians for putting the troops in this difficult situation.

He's the one who brought up the humanity issue I just sinply replied to it. You are right, I would not want someone to come here as we did in Iraq. I don't think we as Americans would stand for our government doing what Saddam did either.

We were speaking about Iraq not other countries.

Somalia...Yes, we were there to kidnap a government offical. Did that make it OK for them to drag soldiers through the streets? NO...

He's the one who brought up the humanity issue I just sinply replied to it. You are right, I would not want someone to come here as we did in Iraq. I don't think we as Americans would stand for our government doing what Saddam did either.
Your god-damn right I brought up the humanity issue, because many posts on the board don't seem to have any! And if you think I am speaking of you, "well then, if the shoe fits..."

If anyone is interested, check out the 2 new posts I put in the "not Fox news" thread in regards to humanity!

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by galenrox
And it certainly doesn't help us much that after 9/11 people were pulling arabs out of their cars and beating them. Or us torturing muslims and ******* on them and their qu'rans. Or the fact that quite a few of us refer to arabs as "sand niggers". So yeah, we can blame them, but if we don't look at what we're doing to make us a target, then nothing will change.

Yes the US policy of not allowing the slaughter of Israel is horrific indeed.(sarcasm)
Let me ask you something. Once Israel is destroyed who is next?
On the hitlist is Jews, Christians, and Unbelievers.
That covers pretty much 5 billion people on the planet.
On the other hand 1.2 billion people alone on the earth might be pretty peaceful and quiet but I doubt it would end there. There has not been peace among muslims for just shy of 2800 years according to history.
Who really needs to change?
Maybe a bit on all sides.

"You are are true liberal asswipe. Let's all try to understand why that hate us so much, give me a break. I just have to shake my head with ****-wads like you."

We dont need this kind of talk man. It does not help your position whatever it is. It is unnecessary and unhelpful. Thanks.

Billo_Really said:
How do you think Hitler was able to do it.?

I think you are correct there. Hitler kept under the mainstream radar for too long and came out swinging.
Not enough people actually read mein kamph to figure out what the hell he was talking about until way too late.
People need to get informed and actually read the Koran to find the primary message.
It is late in the game but not too late..yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom