• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Terrorist are angry with America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sissy-boy said:
Thank you for making the point I tried to make initially. America is there to protect their "securities" -- which is MONEY, nothing more. In this case, the money comes in the form of OIL. You see, EVERY war is about one of 3 things: God, Land or OIL or any combination therein. The Iraqi 'terrorists' call themselves 'freedom fighters'. We call OURselves 'freedom fighters', but they aren't there to protect the women and children and NEITHER is America. We're just witnissing a continuation of the sickness of the patriarchy. If we got back to the Goddess we would finally begin to evolve and move forward. You know what The Goddess said? You know what Durga said? Durga said 'cut of your own head'. If you want to go on a suicide mission, go ON a suicide mission. Buy a ONE WAY ticket for ONE person and leave the women out of it, the children out of it and the unarmed male civilians out of it.

If men did this every time they wanted to 'go to war' we wouldn't be having this discussion. War is just an expression for waning sexuality. It's the ultimate display of sexual repression. And naked agression is even worse. It is the way coward's 'play war'.

"War is menstrual envy' -- Lydia Lunch

Doom and gloom. Doom and gloom. The difference is that I make all the points. You are quite comfortable with debasing and criticizing noble efforts while focusing on all that is wrong with complete disregard to necessities. Interests are interests. Governments exist to protect interests or control. American interests has always involved freeing, liberating, and protecting. If all you do is complain about how it benefits your country along the way..there is no hope for you. Rescuing Europe and saving Jews wasn't worth it because we protected our trading partners. Liberating Kuwaitis wasn't worth it because we were simply protecting the worlds oil interests. Liberating Iraqis wasn't worth it, because we were simply looking after oil interests and looking towards our own selfish securities from the region.

By the way...Lydia Lunch sucks and who the hell is the "Goddess?" No wonder you are off balanced. Are you suicidal? You seem to determined to be miserable. Your last paragraph is total lyrical..."bleh". Ground yourself.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Doom and gloom. Doom and gloom. The difference is that I make all the points. You are quite comfortable with debasing and criticizing noble efforts while focusing on all that is wrong with complete disregard to necessities. Interests are interests. Governments exist to protect interests or control. American interests has always involved freeing, liberating, and protecting. If all you do is complain about how it benefits your country along the way..there is no hope for you. Rescuing Europe and saving Jews wasn't worth it because we protected our trading partners. Liberating Kuwaitis wasn't worth it because we were simply protecting the worlds oil interests. Liberating Iraqis wasn't worth it, because we were simply looking after oil interests and looking towards our own selfish securities from the region.

By the way...Lydia Lunch sucks and who the hell is the "Goddess?" No wonder you are off balanced. Are you suicidal? You seem to determined to be miserable. Your last paragraph is total lyrical..."bleh". Ground yourself.

What's obscene about your position is that you have no evidence whatsoever than ANY of what we have done has made even a SHRED of difference in the lives of Iraqi citizens. The only people who have benefitted at ALL from it are people who are already so rich from the war hore's evil orgy that they'll be able to build themselves another PLANET once they succeed in blowing this one up. While we stand at the gas pump getting perpetually screwed while the oil companies rake in the highest profits in their HISTORY. But no, we're there to 'LIBERATE'...

GET REAL!

You've fallen for the LIES and deceit that ALL of the people who support this fascist regime have fallen for and have been SO brainwashed that you can't see what's right in front of your face.

So you can pretend this is fair and just all you want, but that doesn't change the facts that the rest of the nation and 3/4's of the PLANET already KNOW -- that the US is the ULTIMATE terrorist and the past 5 years have even made it that much more self-evident.

"The bigger the lie, the more readily is it believed." -- Hitler

sissy-boy said:

Is that why you use bolded words and capitalized text?...:2wave:

Middle-Easterners are brainwashed by their culture and their Islamic religion. This is one of the reasons they are angry with America. America is forcing them to change. And they don't want to change their ways or their thinking. Their culture is about 2,000 years behind the western world.:(

Another reason is that the thuggish Army and Marines who have to go there and fight, terrorize the Iraqi citizens. My roommate's son is a Marine and he tells me some of the things they do to people there, an example: A group of Marines found that a man (who was a taxi driver) stole a piece of wood from the soldiers. I don't know how...but when they found this out, they ran over his taxi with their tank several times and smashed it completely flat. He wasn't in his car. This man's entire living was made with his car, that they destroyed. All of that over a piece of wood.:( :shock:

Last edited:
Surenderer said:
See I have been brought up to believe that in Islam violence is a thing of self defense:
But what about all of those terrorists who were flying the planes into the buildings? They were also Muslim, weren't they? I don't think that what they did was "self defense".

Now even though I say this I know that all Muslim fighting hasn't been in self-defense but those situations aren't in accordance with what Islam teaches...
:roll: :confused:

cnredd said:
Is that why you use bolded words and capitalized text?...:2wave:

Actually, it's so that I can see my text easier. But like a NYC transvestite once told me: 'Say what you mean and SAY IT MEAN!' --

:lol:

saffron said:
But what about all of those terrorists who were flying the planes into the buildings? They were also Muslim, weren't they? I don't think that what they did was "self defense".

:roll: :confused:

How do we know for sure they were Muslim?? We were just told that by the media. If you're going to blame the actions of people on the religion then about 80% of ALL violent crimes in the US could be blamed on Christianity.

...So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -- Voltaire [François Marie Arouet] (1694-1778)

sissy-boy said:

How do we know for sure they were Muslim?? We were just told that by the media.

Actually according to muslim sacred texts they were true muslims and all non-violent muslims are hypocrites to their faith. It is what it is.

sissy-boy said:
If you're going to blame the actions of people on the religion then about 80% of ALL violent crimes in the US could be blamed on Christianity.

I wish you would at least try to back up some of these massively blanket statements. Perhaps you are merely trolling with little or no bait again.

Plenty of death, destruction, and pain can be blamed on religion for the last five thousand years but not 80% of all violent crime in the US.

Of all your thousand + posts I can agree with you in one way so far. Religion is messed up.

Terrorist hate us because of our relationship with Israel and the fact that our religion differs from theirs. They have also been raised to hate us, it as been instilled in them since childhood.

alphieb said:
Terrorist hate us because of our relationship with Israel and the fact that our religion differs from theirs. They have also been raised to hate us, it as been instilled in them since childhood.

aha but why is Israel hated so much? Merely being friendly with our Jewish friends is a base insult to many arabs. Why is that?

GySgt said:
who the hell is the "Goddess?" No wonder you are off balanced. Are you suicidal? You seem to determined to be miserable. Your last paragraph is total lyrical..."bleh". Ground yourself.

Shrine of the Goddess Durga

Its kind of a messed up Indian folktale/myth but I dont see how it applies.

vikramandvetaal3_02.gif

I think his last few posts were more of a "This is your brain on drugs" illustration.

akyron said:
aha but why is Israel hated so much? Merely being friendly with our Jewish friends is a base insult to many arabs. Why is that?

They think Israel is THEIR Land and that they illegally took it from them. Religion plays a major factor too. (no rational reason).

alphieb said:
They think Israel is THEIR Land and that they illegally took it from them. Religion plays a major factor too. (no rational reason).

What if it could be argued that the land was taken from the Jews from the romans back in 70 A.D. ? Does what happened before make any difference?

"Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough. "

akyron said:
Actually according to muslim sacred texts they were true muslims and all non-violent muslims are hypocrites to their faith. It is what it is.

I wish you would at least try to back up some of these massively blanket statements. Perhaps you are merely trolling with little or no bait again.

Plenty of death, destruction, and pain can be blamed on religion for the last five thousand years but not 80% of all violent crime in the US.

Of all your thousand + posts I can agree with you in one way so far. Religion is messed up.

You make a statement like 'all muslims are violent' then you accuse ME of making blanket statements?? HAHAHA!!!

Pot, meet kettle!

Most violence on earth is due to OIL and everything that people do in regards to oil. But every war is about 1 of 3 things: GOD, LAND, or OIL.

Religion is messed up -- and though my 80% thing would be hard to prove, I'll bet if a violent crime was looked at closely it could be traced back to religion in some way. It's always been that way and probably always will.

akyron said:
What if it could be argued that the land was taken from the Jews from the romans back in 70 A.D. ? Does what happened before make any difference?

"Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough. "

Maybe we could solve the problem by giving the Israelis South Florida or something like that.

sissy-boy said:

What's obscene about your position is that you have no evidence whatsoever than ANY of what we have done has made even a SHRED of difference in the lives of Iraqi citizens. The only people who have benefitted at ALL from it are people who are already so rich from the war hore's evil orgy that they'll be able to build themselves another PLANET once they succeed in blowing this one up. While we stand at the gas pump getting perpetually screwed while the oil companies rake in the highest profits in their HISTORY. But no, we're there to 'LIBERATE'...

GET REAL!

You've fallen for the LIES and deceit that ALL of the people who support this fascist regime have fallen for and have been SO brainwashed that you can't see what's right in front of your face.

So you can pretend this is fair and just all you want, but that doesn't change the facts that the rest of the nation and 3/4's of the PLANET already KNOW -- that the US is the ULTIMATE terrorist and the past 5 years have even made it that much more self-evident.

No....what is obscene is your eagerness to remain ignorant.

My proof is my experience and my knowledge in my decade's worth of study. My proof is also common sense...something you are obviously sorely lacking. It doesn't take a genius to know that life today is far better than a life under a dictator. But then...what would you know about it? You were born a life of priviledge and have no idea what the third world lives like. It's easy for someone like you to dismiss reality. The need to criticize your own country alongside the worthless masses around the world that need us as a scapegoat to explain away their own inadequicies, speaks volumes on you more than it does about the masses. While reflecting on the evilness of the war "whores" and how they benefit....make sure you fill your car up with gas....hypocrit.

REPOST - Despite the risk of death, Iraqis of every background came out to vote on two separate significant occasions this year. Despite the fear and the grim picture being painted on the situation in Iraq, the terrorists proved powerless to halt the country's progress. Despite the murder and the terror to instill deep fear upon people who would be free, the Iraqi people continue to send a clear mission to Islam’s most perverted adherents and the Arab elite throughout the region. Never before in the Arab world have a country's citizens been permitted to vote on the laws that would govern them. Even if Iraq must endure further blood shed, this is a historic moment in the Middle East. One that will prove to be a turning point for the Arab and Persian future and one that will be a historical era for our future security. Our media's response? These votes don't matter. The Iraqi government is a puppet government. Their new constitution's flawed. Iraq's Sunni Arabs will resort to civil war. The voices of doom are always in a hurry to turn any bit of light into the grimmest story line. Currently, while the media and the negative frenzied viewers embrace the notion that after two years, only “one” battalion of Iraqis are acting on their own (thanks to the misinformation given by a certain Army Generel who’s loyalty was more for his political masters rather than his troops or the truth), they dismiss that there are over 58,000 Iraqi soldiers trained and fighting along side Americans. By contrast, it took 14 months to establish a police force in Germany and 10 years to begin training a new German army. The media will quickly point out the destroyed schools from our bombing and our fighting with their region’s extremists, yet, dismiss the fact that most of the decay is the result of over a decade of neglect and under-funding following the imposition of UN sanctions after Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait, as well as the impact of three wars starting with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war. Despite the global left wishing and giving impressions that “we” are to take credit for all of this destruction, the truth is that we are funding and building schools, through contractors and Seabees, all over Iraq and despite much of the current poor facilities, a recent survey by UNICEF found that overall enrollment has surged from 3.6 million youngsters in primary school in 2000 to some 4.3 million at present. Levels of satisfaction in Iraq vary by region. Among the Kurds, 85 percent think life has improved since the fall of Saddam. In the Mid-Euphrates region and the south, 52 percent are more satisfied. In Baghdad there was a three-way split between better, worse, and don't know. And in the Sunni Triangle only 12 percent think things have gotten better, understandable given both the fact that they had enjoyed special privileges under Saddam, and those who are now denied those privileges are making life difficult for everybody. Naturally, the security situation is on people's minds. Around 70 percent of respondents either agreed or strongly agreed with the statements, "Life today is full of uncertainty" and "I am afraid for myself and my family." However, there were similar high scores agreeing to the statement "I am hopeful for the future," and the highest scoring statement of all was "I think things will slowly get better."

When the Marines took Fallujah at the end of last year, they began the strategically important process of interdicting the insurgents' infiltration routes from the Syrian border into the heart of Iraq. One ratline follows the Euphrates River corridor — running from Syria to Husayba on the Syrian border and then through Qaim, Rawa, Haditha, Asad, Hit, and Fallujah to Baghdad. The other follows the course of the Tigris — from the north through Mosul-Tel Afar to Tikrit and on to Baghdad. Operations followed throughout the spring and summer of 2005. While the earlier operations succeeded in keeping the pressure on the insurgents in Al-Anbar province they could not prevent the insurgents from abandoning one town and moving to another not threatened by allied forces.

That has begun to change lately (around September) and one of the reasons is that our forces are able to apply simultaneous force against the insurgent strongholds and, more important, to stay in the area because many Iraqi units are now able to conduct combat operations with minimal U.S. support. This kind of information is usually not a matter for public attention, because every time a soldier of “Allah” decides to get to heaven faster, he destroys civilian lives for the entertainment of media cameras.

You won’t hear any of this though, because Al-Queda doesn’t need to know of the Iraqi successes (which offers the devils of progress fresh targets) and despite them knowing just how badly their murderous rampages are failing to inspire fear, the media isn’t interested. The intelligence community always offers consistency by doing as they always do - covering their asses. Every so often, National Intelligence Reports that are released reveal a bleak picture regarding Iraq’s future that counteracts the reality of military reports and current events. Why? Because intel bureaucrats don’t want to be blamed if things go wrong. There’s nothing safer than assuming failure.

Regarding UNICEF:
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news..._IN_IRAQ_LACK_BASICS_FOR_DECENT_EDUCATION.asp

Nothing that has come out of this administration is brand new. If you took the time to read on the subject and the situation, instead of hiding from the voices in your head, you would find a wealth of books and documentation written by intelligence officers in all levels going back to the mid 80's concerning the need for a changed Middle East. If you weren't determined to be obtuse and ignorant, you wouldn't have to ask me to "prove" my business. Every President has known it and none did anything about it. Your entire post was ignorant. You're the only one parading around that Iraq was solely about "liberation." Talk about a fantasy world.:roll:

Last edited:
akyron said:

Interesting link, It's a shame Israel has to go through so much violence.

Palistiniens and Israelies have been fighting each other for the same plot of land, since biblical times? I'm sure someone wants a wack at that statement. But back to I was saying, the Arabian Mentality of thinking is that "Amercians want to change our children", "Keep our children from practicing our beliefs", "Atheiests, Pagans!" The Arabians in the world view Americans as "Western Culture" that is changing the east, radically. Which causes fear and which leads to hatred of us. Stranglely some Americans "Celebrate" Athiesim, that is causing so many problems. As if it were a "Cout of Arms" of protection, without purpose of defense?

sissy-boy said:

You make a statement like 'all muslims are violent' then you accuse ME of making blanket statements?? HAHAHA!!!

Pot, meet kettle!

You might want to go back and reread that. I cited the sacred texts specifically. The fundamentaists (and mohammed) are arguing that if you dont support your fellow muslims in whatever holy war of the week you are considered a hypocrite.
Of course its silly. Most muslims want to have a good time and move on with their day. This is just not the way the koran portrays muslim life in this context. I did not accuse you of anything. You made a blanket statement and I pointed it out as incorrect. Thats all. As you were.

004.095 “Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.”

alphieb said:
Interesting link, It's a shame Israel has to go through so much violence.

I agree. Nobody really talks about it but I think it has to do with effectively being declared as enemies of the people of God way back in the day when the philistines had enslaved the people of Moses.

"Let my people go" and all that.

God laid the smack down on the philistines in all kinds of ways until the Jews were freed but after that then what? How does it feel to be directly punished by the creator? Would it make you want to go off and invent your own God to counter the all-powerful God of Abraham and Moses?
I think it is certainly possible. Its hot, theres little or no water, and theres nothing on TV either. Lets build a mosque.

GySgt said:

My proof is my experience and my knowledge in my decade's worth of study. My proof is also common sense...something you are obviously sorely lacking. It doesn't take a genius to know that life today is far better than a life under a dictator. But then...what would you know about it? You were born a life of priviledge and have no idea what the third world lives like. It's easy for someone like you to dismiss reality. The need to criticize your own country alongside the worthless masses around the world that need us as a scapegoat to explain away their own inadequicies, speaks volumes on you more than it does about the masses. While reflecting on the evilness of the war "whores" and how they benefit....make sure you fill your car up with gas....hypocrit.

REPOST - Despite the risk of death, Iraqis of every background came out to vote on two separate significant occasions this year. Despite the fear and the grim picture being painted on the situation in Iraq, the terrorists proved powerless to halt the country's progress. Despite the murder and the terror to instill deep fear upon people who would be free, the Iraqi people continue to send a clear mission to Islam’s most perverted adherents and the Arab elite throughout the region. Never before in the Arab world have a country's citizens been permitted to vote on the laws that would govern them. Even if Iraq must endure further blood shed, this is a historic moment in the Middle East. One that will prove to be a turning point for the Arab and Persian future and one that will be a historical era for our future security. Our media's response? These votes don't matter. The Iraqi government is a puppet government. Their new constitution's flawed. Iraq's Sunni Arabs will resort to civil war. The voices of doom are always in a hurry to turn any bit of light into the grimmest story line. Currently, while the media and the negative frenzied viewers embrace the notion that after two years, only “one” battalion of Iraqis are acting on their own (thanks to the misinformation given by a certain Army Generel who’s loyalty was more for his political masters rather than his troops or the truth), they dismiss that there are over 58,000 Iraqi soldiers trained and fighting along side Americans. By contrast, it took 14 months to establish a police force in Germany and 10 years to begin training a new German army. The media will quickly point out the destroyed schools from our bombing and our fighting with their region’s extremists, yet, dismiss the fact that most of the decay is the result of over a decade of neglect and under-funding following the imposition of UN sanctions after Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait, as well as the impact of three wars starting with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war. Despite the global left wishing and giving impressions that “we” are to take credit for all of this destruction, the truth is that we are funding and building schools, through contractors and Seabees, all over Iraq and despite much of the current poor facilities, a recent survey by UNICEF found that overall enrollment has surged from 3.6 million youngsters in primary school in 2000 to some 4.3 million at present. Levels of satisfaction in Iraq vary by region. Among the Kurds, 85 percent think life has improved since the fall of Saddam. In the Mid-Euphrates region and the south, 52 percent are more satisfied. In Baghdad there was a three-way split between better, worse, and don't know. And in the Sunni Triangle only 12 percent think things have gotten better, understandable given both the fact that they had enjoyed special privileges under Saddam, and those who are now denied those privileges are making life difficult for everybody. Naturally, the security situation is on people's minds. Around 70 percent of respondents either agreed or strongly agreed with the statements, "Life today is full of uncertainty" and "I am afraid for myself and my family." However, there were similar high scores agreeing to the statement "I am hopeful for the future," and the highest scoring statement of all was "I think things will slowly get better."

When the Marines took Fallujah at the end of last year, they began the strategically important process of interdicting the insurgents' infiltration routes from the Syrian border into the heart of Iraq. One ratline follows the Euphrates River corridor — running from Syria to Husayba on the Syrian border and then through Qaim, Rawa, Haditha, Asad, Hit, and Fallujah to Baghdad. The other follows the course of the Tigris — from the north through Mosul-Tel Afar to Tikrit and on to Baghdad. Operations followed throughout the spring and summer of 2005. While the earlier operations succeeded in keeping the pressure on the insurgents in Al-Anbar province they could not prevent the insurgents from abandoning one town and moving to another not threatened by allied forces.

That has begun to change lately (around September) and one of the reasons is that our forces are able to apply simultaneous force against the insurgent strongholds and, more important, to stay in the area because many Iraqi units are now able to conduct combat operations with minimal U.S. support. This kind of information is usually not a matter for public attention, because every time a soldier of “Allah” decides to get to heaven faster, he destroys civilian lives for the entertainment of media cameras.

You won’t hear any of this though, because Al-Queda doesn’t need to know of the Iraqi successes (which offers the devils of progress fresh targets) and despite them knowing just how badly their murderous rampages are failing to inspire fear, the media isn’t interested. The intelligence community always offers consistency by doing as they always do - covering their asses. Every so often, National Intelligence Reports that are released reveal a bleak picture regarding Iraq’s future that counteracts the reality of military reports and current events. Why? Because intel bureaucrats don’t want to be blamed if things go wrong. There’s nothing safer than assuming failure.

Regarding UNICEF:
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news..._IN_IRAQ_LACK_BASICS_FOR_DECENT_EDUCATION.asp

Nothing that has come out of this administration is brand new. If you took the time to read on the subject and the situation, instead of hiding from the voices in your head, you would find a wealth of books and documentation written by intelligence officers in all levels going back to the mid 80's concerning the need for a changed Middle East. If you weren't determined to be obtuse and ignorant, you wouldn't have to ask me to "prove" my business. Every President has known it and none did anything about it. Your entire post was ignorant. You're the only one parading around that Iraq was solely about "liberation." Talk about a fantasy world.:roll:

Nice post GySgt. Once again very solid and on the mark.

Iriemon said:
Maybe we could solve the problem by giving the Israelis South Florida or something like that.

Then the Cuban-Americans would be up in arms and become terrorists.

Whoee!

They could probably live in peace without the Arab states behind them whipping them into a frenzy.

GySgt said:

There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Moderator's Warning:

This started almost a year ago. Let it die.
Feel free to start a new thread on the same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom