• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is No One Discussing the 25th Amendment for Joe Biden?

If Biden got the negative press that Trump received, more Americans would say they should invoke the 25th.
But he doesn't get the negative press because he doesn't do the dishonest, Corrupt, unamerican crap that Trump did.

Cause and effect.

If Biden got the negative press that Trump received, more Americans would say they should invoke the 25th.
It's a real testement to how terrible the idea of Dems are when they enjoy a near monopoly on the cultural levers of power and they aren't dominating every election.

Disaster? Current polling suggests that the midterms are going to be unusually close. Usually the president's party loses massively in the midterms. (Trump, Obama, Bush, etc.) This year is looking like it's going to be closer than usual. Democrats have some tailwind with the Dobbs decision and Biden's recent legislative victories. The GOP may still do well, but the political climate suggests that they are unlikely to do as well as they would normally be expected to do in a midterm election during a Democratic administration.
Which legislative victory would that be? The inflation reduction act, which right after it passed was labeled a failure that would not in fact reduce inflation. https://www.budget.senate.gov/ranki...inflation-reduction-act-wont-reduce-inflation

Gee, I wonder what caused the negative press that Trump received? Could it have been… Trump?
The key difference between the two is the former president also used social media actively, so there was a lot more to react to on a more frequent basis than with the current president. You can't really complain about being a target when you're actively putting a bullseye on your back.

LOL
Looks like you follow breibart, oan, and fox far to much.
Looks like you cant come up with an intelligent counter to anything i said.

Disaster? Current polling suggests that the midterms are going to be unusually close. Usually the president's party loses massively in the midterms. (Trump, Obama, Bush, etc.) This year is looking like it's going to be closer than usual. Democrats have some tailwind with the Dobbs decision and Biden's recent legislative victories. The GOP may still do well, but the political climate suggests that they are unlikely to do as well as they would normally be expected to do in a midterm election during a Democratic administration.
The continued inflation and Americans losing their stock market investments will push the wind against the Dems again.

If Biden said the racist things that Trump did, if Biden bragged about being the first, the only, as much as Trump did, if Biden lied half the times Trump did, if Biden refused to accept election results as Trump did, if Biden insulted women's looks as Trump did, if Biden refused to reveal his taxes as Trump did ... (need I go on?), you can be sure he would get negative press.

Lessee: I recall that Ike, the first Bush, the second Bush, Reagan, Trump and now Biden were all criticized for syntax, forgetting things and fumbling words. Not every president is going to be as eloquent as JFK or Obama, and comedian Vaughn Meader made lots of dough making fun of JFK’s accent.

"And the rubber swan, is MINE"

The continued inflation and Americans losing their stock market investments will push the wind against the Dems again.
The economy will certainly play a role. But so will the Dobbs decision.

I don't foresee a blue wave. But under normal circumstances one would expect a red wave with a Democrat in the White House and a shaky economy. I don't see that either. Republicans are most likely going to do much worse than they otherwise should have.

Back
Top Bottom