• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is No One Discussing the 25th Amendment for Joe Biden?

I think a lot of Republicans are in this boat. I suspect that they are going to find that this belief causes them to lose more elections moving forward. If they are ok with that, then they can continue to campaign on taking away women's rights and more sensible candidates will fill the void.
That is the big lie, no rights have been stripped they were not there to begin with. Another lie is they want to take away contraception. Another lie is forced pregnancy or birth as no one but her engaged in sex!

The inflation under Biden is on COVID. The same as the recession under Trump.
Negative it is on him making us more dependent on foreign energy and spending!

Bullshit, yet another Trumper who has no clue how a global economy works. Go back to school. I know trump said he likes the uneducated but damn you supporters take that as a requirement 😂

Talk about a deep divide. I view him as the worst president in my lifetime. But I never thought it was good to have a president who does whatever he is told to do.

No, I repeat, no objective argument can be made to support your perception.

In a few weeks it will be major media outlets and 'unnamed' sources in the White House that will be talking about Bidens senility, not Breitbart. The left will pretend everything is just fine with dopey Joe until after the midterms. At that point Biden becomes a liability and a roadblock to other democrats who want to run in his place in 2024. And then, all of the sudden, the libs here will fall right in line and say hes got to go, Bank on it,
Since that lying, ****ing moron Trump lasted 4 years, whilst lining his own pockets at taxpayer’s expense, Biden has nothing to worry about.

That is the big lie, no rights have been stripped they were not there to begin with. Another lie is they want to take away contraception. Another lie is forced pregnancy or birth as no one but her engaged in sex!
The right was there thanks to the Roe decision. The right was stripped away when the Supreme Court in 2022 decided that granting women the right to abortion at the federal level was the wrong decision in 1973.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with it. Inflation is even worse in virtually all other countries around the world. It is entirely due to the COVID recession that the whole world experienced in 2020. Every country is now experiencing inflation. Biden is no more to blame for US inflation in 2022 than Trump is for the 2020 recession.

The right was there thanks to the Roe decision. The right was stripped away when the Supreme Court in 2022 decided that granting women the right to abortion at the federal level was the wrong decision in 1973.
No, the right to kill an unborn person was made up due to privacy, maybe the parties in question should keep their private parts, private. We have known for a long time what causes pregnancy!

That has nothing to do with it. Inflation is even worse in virtually all other countries around the world. It is entirely due to the COVID recession that the whole world experienced in 2020. Every country is now experiencing inflation. Biden is no more to blame for US inflation in 2022 than Trump is for the 2020 recession.
Government spending money that they don't have is the issue.

No, the right to kill an unborn person was made up due to privacy, maybe the parties in question should keep their private parts, private. We have known for a long time what causes pregnancy!

What other unenumerated rights would you piss away? Why is it ANY of your business what I or anyone else does with their private parts?

Horseshit... We have been running deficits for DECADES and have had low inflation...

What other unenumerated rights would you piss away? Why is it ANY of your business what I or anyone else does with their private parts?
Where is there an enumerated right to kill the Unborn! Don't want a baby don't get pregnant!

All rights are made up. The point is: The right was there. Now it is not.

If that were the case, it would only be the U.S. experiencing this inflation. But inflation is world wide, and the US is actually doing better with their inflation rate than most countries are. How do you account for this?

In a few weeks it will be major media outlets and 'unnamed' sources in the White House that will be talking about Bidens senility, not Breitbart. The left will pretend everything is just fine with dopey Joe until after the midterms. At that point Biden becomes a liability and a roadblock to other democrats who want to run in his place in 2024. And then, all of the sudden, the libs here will fall right in line and say hes got to go, Bank on it,
Biden already is a liability and a roadblock to Democrats who want to run in 2024. He was not the first choice of many Democratic primary voters, but rather the compromise, moderate candidate who was perceived to be the best chance to beat Trump. I realize that you love to generalize, especially when it comes to the "left" and "liberals" but it does you a disservice in this post (actually it is a disservice always).

Biden already is a liability and a roadblock to Democrats who want to run in 2024. He was not the first choice of many Democratic primary voters, but rather the compromise, moderate candidate who was perceived to be the best chance to beat Trump. I realize that you love to generalize, especially when it comes to the "left" and "liberals" but it does you a disservice in this post (actually it is a disservice always).
He was the first choice of the MAJORITY of democratic primary voters.

I, for one, know I made the right choice.

He is doing a great job.

And I will enthusiastically support him in '24.

Because he's a Democrat.
So that's why Trumps own people discussed it. Because Trump is a republican. Makes perfect sense, after serious head trauma.

He was the first choice of the MAJORITY of democratic primary voters.
Actually, he was the "safe" choice of the majority of democratic primary voters out of justifiable fear of Trump.
I, for one, know I made the right choice.

He is doing a great job.
Glad you're happy!

And I will enthusiastically support him in '24.
Interesting that you say that without knowing who else might be running. So you think that the Dems can't produce a better candidate?

Because senile evil is better than active one.

You must not have any friends.

That's the most **** & bull, attention seeking post I've ever seen.

How come no one is discussing JFK's Assassination? You believe one gunman did that?

Or how about how Eisenhower should be impeached post humously for the Interstate System as some wanted at the time.

And why for **** sakes is no one talking about Hunter Biden!

Actually, he was the "safe" choice of the majority of democratic primary voters out of justifiable fear of Trump.
True.

Nevertheless, he was the first choice of the majority of Democratic primary voters.

And they made the right choice in my opinion.

He is doing a great job.
Glad you're happy!

Interesting that you say that without knowing who else might be running. So you think that the Dems can't produce a better candidate?
I think it would be hard to produce a better candidate than Joe Biden.

There are some others that I like just fine. But Biden is doing an amazing job.

He should continue.

I think it would be hard to produce a better candidate than Joe Biden.
I disagree but that's cool. The last thing I would to be part of is a political movement where everyone agrees completely!
There are some others that I like just fine. But Biden is doing an amazing job.

He should continue.

Back
Top Bottom