• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is No One Discussing the 25th Amendment for Joe Biden?

The economy will certainly play a role. But so will the Dobbs decision.

I don't foresee a blue wave. But under normal circumstances one would expect a red wave with a Democrat in the White House and a shaky economy. I don't see that either. Republicans are most likely going to do much worse than they otherwise should have.
So SCOTUS sending it back to the States where it belongs is bad? There is NO right in the constitution that guarantees the right to kill ones child.

The Dems don't want to show weakness in their dedication to Biden....not so close to a midterm election that is looking like a disaster for them.
You need to get out more.

Out here in consensus reality the dems are likely to do far better than they should have, historically.

All thanks to the Gang That Couldn’t Coup Straight!

Post saved for future reference.
All of the polling is much closer than expected just a few months ago.

It should be no contest. Now it’s a contest.

Save this one too.

"Why Is No One Discussing the 25th Amendment for Joe Biden?"

Because this reserved for non-Democrat presidents? Just guessing.
Poblecito!

Because Joe is competent, reasoned, experienced and the best President of our lifetime to name a few reasons.
Talk about a deep divide. I view him as the worst president in my lifetime. But I never thought it was good to have a president who does whatever he is told to do.

It has already gone up since the passage.
The rate at which it is going up is slowing. The U.S. has among the slowest rate of inflation increase in the world right now. That means the U.S. economy is doing well, all things considered. There is no magic wand you can wave to make your economy perfect a year after a global recession.

The rate at which it is going up is slowing. The U.S. has among the slowest rate of inflation increase in the world right now. That means the U.S. economy is doing well, all things considered. There is no magic wand you can wave to make your economy perfect a year after a global recession.
It was under 2% with Trump!

So SCOTUS sending it back to the States where it belongs is bad? There is NO right in the constitution that guarantees the right to kill ones child.
It's bad for Republicans who want to get more votes.

It's bad for Republicans who want to get more votes.
Don't vote for them then! doing the right thing is most important

Don't vote for them then! doing the right thing is most important
The majority of Americans think it's the wrong thing. And isn't that how "the right thing" is determined in the United States? By majority vote?

Last edited:
The majority of Americans think it's the wrong thing. And isn't that how "the right thing" is determined in the United States? By majority vote?
Nope and I do not believe the polling most people against abortion will no longer even speak their mind based on the ammpount of grief they ge. The majority in the supreme court said no special right to kill ones offspring is in the constitution!

Nope and I do not believe the polling most people against abortion will no longer even speak their mind based on the ammpount of grief they ge. The majority in the supreme court said no special right to kill ones offspring is in the constitution!
Correct. And now Republicans who are attempting to outlaw aborting a pregnancy are realizing that these beliefs are in the minority, and as such are less likely to win elections moving forward with this as part of their campaign.

Yep. The same thing that caused inflation. The bounce back from a recession always causes inflation.
LOL

Correct. And now Republicans who are attempting to outlaw aborting a pregnancy are realizing that these beliefs are in the minority, and as such are less likely to win elections moving forward with this as part of their campaign.
No, what I said was I do not believe the polling because some won't answer correctly based on the left shaming them about how they don't agree with "Women's Health". That is also a joke, having a child ripped from your womb is not healthy! Screw campaigns, do the right thing, and God will sort it out!

Yep. The same thing that caused inflation. The bounce back from a recession always causes inflation.
Inflation started under Biden!

No, what I said was I do not believe the polling because some won't answer correctly based on the left shaming them about how they don't agree with "Women's Health". That is also a joke, having a child ripped from your womb is not healthy! Screw campaigns, do the right thing, and God will sort it out!
I think a lot of Republicans are in this boat. I suspect that they are going to find that this belief causes them to lose more elections moving forward. If they are ok with that, then they can continue to campaign on taking away women's rights and more sensible candidates will fill the void.

The 2020 recession started under Trump. See how that works?
The inflation under Biden is on Biden try that!

Back
Top Bottom