• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Joe so incompetent?

The 46th President of this republic is not "incompetent."

He is simply unable to think clearly because of his advanced age and his mental challenges caused perhaps because of serious brain operations in the past.

The wooden way he walks is a sad giveaway to his overall mental and physical condition.

The American people, of course, do NOT want him to run again.

They, however, forgive him his shortcomings because those who voted for him are thrilled that he defeated you-know-whom.

The 46th President of this republic is not "incompetent."

He is simply unable to think clearly because of his advanced age and his mental challenges caused perhaps because of serious brain operations in the past.

The wooden way he walks is a sad giveaway to his overall mental and physical condition.

The American people, of course, do NOT want him to run again.

They, however, forgive him his shortcomings because those who voted for him are thrilled that he defeated you-know-whom.
He's not.

He is doing great job.

And even if you disagree, do you think you could find your patriotism and stop trashing the President of the United States of America in the Middle of an international crisis?

Russian State TV is running Tucker Carlson and Republican leaders comments trashing Biden on a fricken loop.

You all are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

it's disgusting.

Do you think you could put country over politics for a while?

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.
I am 84 years old.

That is one reason why nice countries like the Scandinavian ones (except for one of them) and even Japan would not give me the time of the day.

But thanks for your generosity.

If Joe was a good administrator, he could formulate a plan to increase domestic oil production and dry up Putin’s cash cow.
But he won’t, or more likely can’t.
Commies, why do you think that is?

The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
What gives me that idea, you commies ask?
Joe was elected as a moderate Democrat
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
Ergo....the fail continues
Joe clearly is cognitively challenged. In addition he listens to some liberal progressive elites who have a perverted idea of what the world order should look like. They believe diplomacy works with tyrant dictators. It doesn't.

Did anyone notice that as Joe was answering questions from journalist before boarding Marine One today, Joe seemed set to get into a tit for tat with a reporter. You could see Jill Biden in the background, she looks annoyed. She then walks up to Joe and appears to tugs on his sleeve. She turns and walks away and Joe stops in mid sentence and follows. Now I've never seen a Presidents wife dictate to the President during an interview. It's pretty obvious Joe isn't all there and Jill who isn't qualified to run the nation is nurse maiding Joe.

The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
Mr Dementia Joe proves a card carrying racist gets the vote.

If Joe was a good administrator, he could formulate a plan to increase domestic oil production and dry up Putin’s cash cow.

You know there's a big difference between oil and natural gas, right?

And you know the more you draw on your natural gas reserves, the faster they become depleted.

Right now, Russia has Gas Reserves of 47,798 cubic km. It's production is 624 cubic km/yr. That's 76.6 years of production.

The US has reserves of 13,167 cubic km. It's production is 947 cubic km/yr. That's 13.9 years of production.

In Canada, the situation is even worse... they've got 11.5 years of production at present rates. Mexico is even worse again - 6.7 years of production.

And you know the more you draw on your natural gas reserves, the faster they become depleted.

Right now, Russia has Gas Reserves of 47,798 cubic km. It's production is 624 cubic km/yr. That's 76.6 years of production.

The US has reserves of 13,167 cubic km. It's production is 947 cubic km/yr. That's 13.9 years of production.

In Canada, the situation is even worse... they've got 11.5 years of production at present rates. Mexico is even worse again - 6.7 years of production.
So you think continuing to buy Russian and Iranian oil is a good idea? That's what Ol' Joe is letting happen.

So you think continuing to buy Russian and Iranian oil is a good idea? That's what Ol' Joe is letting happen.

So long and so far as we're dependent on Natural Gas, I don't see what the alternative is... they're the big producers. The only other country with both sizable reserves and relatively low (and thus expandable) production is Qatar.

Since you ignored this the first time......

Biden is doing great job.

And even if you disagree, do you think you could find your patriotism and stop trashing the President of the United States of America in the Middle of an international crisis?

Russian State TV is running Tucker Carlson and Republican leaders comments trashing Biden on a fricken loop.

it's disgusting.

it's disgusting.

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better
Well?

The U.S. Energy Information Administration estimates in the Annual Energy Outlook 2021 that as of January 1, 2019, there were about 2,867 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of technically recoverable resources (TRR) of dry natural gas in the United States. Assuming the same annual rate of U.S. dry natural gas production in 2019 of nearly 34 Tcf, the United States has enough dry natural gas to last about 84 years. The actual number of years the TRR will last depends on the actual amount of dry natural gas produced and on changes in natural gas TRR in future years.

Well. Try actually reading this and respond if you can.

it's disgusting.

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better

Well. Try actually reading this and respond if you can.

it's disgusting.

Sorry bud. You get a Mycroft style "Dismissed".

it's disgusting.

Biden is doing a terrible job. Look at everything that's gone wrong while he has been President. Inflation highest in 40 years, gas prices up almost 50% over the one year of his presidency. A botched withdrawal from Afghanistan where he refused to listen to the advice of his military leaders. A more divided country now than a year ago because of his failed policies and his direct attacks on american citizens who disagree with his policies. A record number of illegal border crossings, a record amount of illegal drugs coming into the country, a record number of unaccompanied minors illegally coming across the border. Despite his claims of highest creation of jobs in a single year, we are still over 3 million jobs short of Feb 2020. Biden just manipulates the numbers. His lockdowns and mandates force millions out of their jobs and the job creations are actually just people going back to work where the companies and businesses opened back up from the Biden lockdowns.
As for trashing the President, did you worry about that between 2016 and 2020? I doubt it. Did you realize that the Trump Russian Collusion story was in fact all a manufactured lie? The Special Counsel has currently indicted three people who are associated with the Hillary Clinton campaign, one of them is a DOJ employee who fabricated evidence presented to the FISA court. Another is Micheal Sussman, Hillary's lawyer who lied to the FBI about Trumps alleged connection to Russia, the third a Russian nationalist living in the US. There are others being investigated. Did you condemn the left wing media for it's unfounded attacks on President Trump?
Perhaps you need to do more research before picking a stance.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration estimates in the Annual Energy Outlook 2021 that as of January 1, 2019, there were about 2,867 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of technically recoverable resources (TRR) of dry natural gas in the United States. Assuming the same annual rate of U.S. dry natural gas production in 2019 of nearly 34 Tcf, the United States has enough dry natural gas to last about 84 years. The actual number of years the TRR will last depends on the actual amount of dry natural gas produced and on changes in natural gas TRR in future years.

I don't know what to tell you, Integrity.... that doesn't jibe with what their own tables show.

I make out the 2019 numbers as follows:

US Reserves (tcf): 475 (6.6% of World Total)
US Production (tcf): 33.899 (23.8% of World Total)

Divide the Reserves by Production, it gives you 14.0 years.

Did anyone notice that as Joe was answering questions from journalist before boarding Marine One today, Joe seemed set to get into a tit for tat with a reporter. You could see Jill Biden in the background, she looks annoyed. She then walks up to Joe and appears to tugs on his sleeve. She turns and walks away and Joe stops in mid sentence and follows. Now I've never seen a Presidents wife dictate to the President during an interview. It's pretty obvious Joe isn't all there and Jill who isn't qualified to run the nation is nurse maiding Joe.
Eleanor Roosevelt. And thankful for that. Wish she could do more, but I suspect she can't.

Biden is doing a terrible job. Look at everything that's gone wrong while he has been President. Inflation highest in 40 years, gas prices up almost 50% over the one year of his presidency. A botched withdrawal from Afghanistan where he refused to listen to the advice of his military leaders. A more divided country now than a year ago because of his failed policies and his direct attacks on american citizens who disagree with his policies. A record number of illegal border crossings, a record amount of illegal drugs coming into the country, a record number of unaccompanied minors illegally coming across the border. Despite his claims of highest creation of jobs in a single year, we are still over 3 million jobs short of Feb 2020. Biden just manipulates the numbers. His lockdowns and mandates force millions out of their jobs and the job creations are actually just people going back to work where the companies and businesses opened back up from the Biden lockdowns.
As for trashing the President, did you worry about that between 2016 and 2020? I doubt it. Did you realize that the Trump Russian Collusion story was in fact all a manufactured lie? The Special Counsel has currently indicted three people who are associated with the Hillary Clinton campaign, one of them is a DOJ employee who fabricated evidence presented to the FISA court. Another is Micheal Sussman, Hillary's lawyer who lied to the FBI about Trumps alleged connection to Russia, the third a Russian nationalist living in the US. There are others being investigated. Did you condemn the left wing media for it's unfounded attacks on President Trump?
Perhaps you need to do more research before picking a stance.

it's disgusting.

it's disgusting.

Where was your patriotism while trashing the previous President of the United States of America?
Hypocrite.

Actually Joe was never a bonified moderate. He has always been progressive at whatever level he thought would keep him in office. He is the left wing version of a "political whore". He was a segregationist wen he thought that was in vogue. He claimed Senator Robert Byrd as his mentor. More recently, he has been in cognitive decline for at least the last ten years, which is where all the gaffes are coming from, such as confusing Ukranians with Iranians in the SOTU speech. He is not in control of his own presidency. He is being 100% handled.

Where was your patriotism while trashing the previous President of the United States of America?
Hypocrite.
I opposed Trump BECAUSE I am a patriot. That said we were not in the middle of an international crisis. Had we been, I would have held my tongue for a while so as not to have the sight of Americans trashing the President spread all over the enemy's media.Giving aid and comfort to them.

Politics stops at the waters edge.

I was raised right. By the greatest generation. They would have no tolerance for this unamericam Republican crap.

Biden is not incompetent. There, that was easy now wasn't it.

Back
Top Bottom