• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Joe so incompetent?

The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
What gives me that idea, you commies ask?
Joe was elected as a moderate Democrat
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
Ergo....the fail continues
Grandpappy, didn't you see the SOTU yesterday?

You missed out, you're dismissed.

The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
HUH? You clearly sound like you missed his State of the Union speech last night. It was abundantly clear who is in charge, and I say Thank God!

I'd argue that Joe Biden is the most competent and the most experienced President this nation has ever had. I've got no problem whatsoever with the job he has done thus far.... and I've got no problem whatsoever with the course he has laid out going forward.

The man he replaced was the most inexperienced and incompetent we've ever had. You talk about elitist bubble dwellers.... and yet you worship at the feet of a man whose lifestyle puts Saddam Hussein's to shame?!? Jesus man.... wake up and smell the coffee!

China Joe is a total and complete idiot. He hid in senate for 50 years and didn’t do anything there but now he’s exposed for the idiot he is. Worst potus ever, Jimmy can breathe easy now as Biden is now the single worst mistake ever elected to potus. He’s as left as that communist Obama but has 1/4 of the brains

1. Secured vaccines for all citizens, pushed for masks and vaccine- pandemic is subsiding
2. Infrastructure bill passed, even with Republican blockage
3. helped rallied allies and the response to Russia attack has been unifying

Such bad trolling, really stupid and obvious

China Joe is a total and complete idiot. He hid in senate for 50 years and didn’t do anything there but now he’s exposed for the idiot he is. Worst potus ever, Jimmy can breathe easy now as Biden is now the single worst mistake ever elected to potus. He’s as left as that communist Obama but has 1/4 of the brains

You talk like you're on a 6th grade playground. He's President Biden. Show a little respect and you might get some yourself.

It never ceases to amaze me just how bloody deluded you commies are.

Electric car charging stations will SAVE THE NATION!!!!
Hahahaha...

It never ceases to amaze me just how bloody deluded you commies are.

Electric car charging stations will SAVE THE NATION!!!!
Hahahaha...
Serious question- do you think it bolsters your argument/your points by calling everyone who disagrees with you a communist?

Leaning left as I do, I've probably met hundreds if not thousands of people that you would consider "liberal". I have yet to speak with one of them who advocates communism or any form there of.

all lovely Fox News talking points, You guys love to name China in the mix with Biden. Proof. Where's the proof. of any wrong doing. If you want some proof regarding Trump and Russia and Ukraine, let me know, LOL.

all lovely Fox News talking points, You guys love to name China in the mix with Biden. Proof. Where's the proof. of any wrong doing. If you want some proof regarding Trump and Russia and Ukraine, let me know, LOL.

5 years of Russia Russia Russia with Trump and nothing, zip, zilc nada.

You talk like you're on a 6th grade playground. He's President Biden. Show a little respect and you might get some yourself.
Just copying all I’ve seen on these forums during the Trump years and even still now that he’s just private citizen trump.
Leftists cry and whine about that all the time. Well they dished it out for years and when it comes full circle it’s time for libs to cryA04B6727-E18B-4810-BB01-8641E675C31A.jpeg

Just copying all I’ve seen on these forums during the Trump years and even still now that he’s just private citizen trump.
Leftists cry and whine about that all the time. Well they dished it out for years and when it comes full circle it’s time for libs to cryView attachment 67377924

Yeah... get back to me when you start thinking for yourself.

Frigging stereotype. You know what? Nevermind. I'm just going to put you on ignore. I could get a more intelligent conversation from some bot that just spit back vacuous Trump quotes.

Congratulations, FL.... you've failed the Turing Test.

Last edited:
Yeah... get back to me when you start thinking for yourself.

Frigging stereotype. You know what? Nevermind. I'm just going to put you on ignore. I could get a more intelligent conversation from some bot that just spit back vacuous Trump quotes.

Congratulations, FL.... you've failed the Turing Test.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the ignore. You must be really, really angry………..hahaha

Thanks, yet another moronic thread from you.
God bless you.

So basically you hate education. Why is that?

So in other words the political elites which have been failing the nation and the electorate for some 30 years or more.

Yes, the fail continues from those political elites.

Last edited:
Printing money is easy. Actually fixing problems? Way more complex.
Yet printing money is all that this administration and their political elite allies have been able to manage, the printing of money being directly not in the electorate's best interests, so you can see the political elite's concern of the common person who has to deal with the reality of inflation, wage purchasing power stagnation and indeed reduction, is just all so much political hot air, propaganda and gaslighting to keep themselves in political power where they don't have any such concerns.

Yet printing money is all that this administration and their political elite allies have been able to manage, the printing of money being directly not in the electorate's best interests, so you can see the political elite's concern of the common person who has to deal with the reality of inflation, wage purchasing power stagnation and indeed reduction, is just all so much political hot air, propaganda and gaslighting to keep themselves in political power where they don't have any such concerns.

Malarky!

Biden stimulus showers money on Americans, sharply cutting poverty and favoring individuals over businesses

He's not.

He is doing great job.

And even you disagree, do you think you could find your patriotism and stop trashing the President of the United States of America in the Middle of an international crisis?

Russian State TV is running Tucker Carlson and Republican leaders comments trashing Biden on a fricken loop.

You all are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

it's disgusting.

Do you think you could put country over politics for a while?

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.
(y)

He is not. He is a statesman and he is handling the most serious threat since the 2006 collapse of the economy.

Back
Top Bottom