• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Joe so incompetent?

Dude.

Sorry I have to explain this you.

But the problem with what the Republicans are doing, the thing that makes it unpatriotic, is that the enemy is running Republican comments on their state run TV, for propaganda purposes, to undermine America's position.

That isnt an issue with a virus.

Now do you understand?
I hate to break this to you, however your continued efforts at a narrative that criticism of Dementia Joe over his handling of the Ukraine crisis is just getting you laughed at.

I hate to break this to you, however your continued efforts at a narrative that criticism of Dementia Joe over his handling of the Ukraine crisis is just getting you laughed at.
So you can't adress what I said in my post.

Got it.

Just more TDS.
But is not, I gave him a chance on day one, I hated Hillary and did not think he would be as bad as he was. He never cared about anything that wouldn’t personally benefit him.

stop lying. He is irrelevant to me-I already noted he was a minor league law professor. So your mendacity is oozing in your posts again

Lying about what??? I mentioned the Mueller Report and everyone who was indicted and pleaded guilty.

Trump didn't do shit about any of this. Because he is Putin's puppet. And all you've got are stupid retorts.

Lying about what??? I mentioned the Mueller Report and everyone who was indicted and pleaded guilty.

Trump didn't do shit about any of this. Because he is Putin's puppet. And all you've got are stupid retorts.
you just spew CT lies constantly. Your very handle proves you really aren't posting anything anyone should take seriously

you just spew CT lies constantly. Your very handle proves you really aren't posting anything anyone should take seriously

You're simply not knowledgeable enough to form that opinion, since you don't even know who the traitor John Eastman is.

Let me rephrase....your opinion means nothing because you don't know anything.

Wait......how can that be?

He tells everyone that he is a retired federal prosecutor who went to Yale law school.

Yeah....not likely. He would know about the John Eastman memo if that were true.

He shut that Stormy Daniels thing down quick. That was a problem. He also fixed the “grab ‘em by the *****” thing.

That’s 2, you want more?

The forum's Republicans will not respond to the issues contained in this report. Republicans do not talk about what their party is doing, and they certainly don't talk about Trump.

Yet they want him as President again. They can't explain why because they are educationally challenged and completely uninformed.
Republicans did not respond to this post, #149.

ABC News reports, "In a buoyant sign for the U.S. economy, businesses stepped up their hiring last month as omicron faded and more Americans ventured out to spend at restaurants, shops and hotels despite surging inflation.

"Employers added a robust 678,000 jobs in February, the largest monthly total since July, the Labor Department reported Friday. The unemployment rate dropped to 3.8%, from 4% in January, extending a sharp decline in joblessness to its lowest level since before the pandemic erupted two years ago."

Unemployment at 3.8% is virtual full employment.

For those who think Biden is responsible for inflation, I would like to hear from you. Please explain how Biden is responsible for inflation. If someone thinks Biden could do more to fight inflation, please explain what he should do.

The fact is, Presidents have very little control over the economy. Biden isn't responsible for inflation, and Trump isn't responsible for the recession that occurred on his watch.

For those who think Biden should do more about the war in Ukraine, I would like to hear from you as well. What do you suggest? Declare war on Russia? BTW, establishing a no-fly zone over Ukraine is virtually the same thing as going to war against Russia.

The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
What gives me that idea, you commies ask?
Joe was elected as a moderate Democrat
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
Ergo....the fail continues
The establishment is back in charge and Joe is their mouthpiece.

He's not.

He is doing great job.

And even you disagree, do you think you could find your patriotism and stop trashing the President of the United States of America in the Middle of an international crisis?

Russian State TV is running Tucker Carlson and Republican leaders comments trashing Biden on a fricken loop.

You all are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

it's disgusting.

Do you think you could put country over politics for a while?

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.
Highest inflation in decades, supply chain breakdown, border with Mexico chaos, Afghanistan debacle, Putin gone wild and gas was over $4.00 a gallon when I filled up yesterday. Great job?

Back
Top Bottom