• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I'm supporting Donald

There isn't one large or even medium-sized business in this country that doesn't have a gaggle of disgruntled suppliers. I'm not interested in one man's horror story. If DTs conduct was deplorable, no one would bid on his business. And yet they stand in line.

that is one lousy way to show support for a cheat

I support Trump for slightly different reasons.

Hillary must be stopped. Trump is the ONLY ONE who has a chance of stopping her.

Trump will last four years and out. That paves the way for another try by a Sanders-type candidate.

Hillary would last eight years and, like Obama, she'd try to replace herself with another Fascist/Corporatist--and with the able assistance of the Oligarchs--she would probably succeed--and 24 years of Fascist/Corporatist rule would consolidate the Fascist/Corporatist power forever.

Trump is the only rational choice.

pretending that trump isnt an oligarch is irrational.

Trump plays by the rules. There is NOTHING he does that is illegal or questionable.

The rules need changing. That's the whole point.

WHAT?

WHAT?

WHAT?

Is that the excuse now? "Trump never really believed any of these things, he just played by the rules!! Now he's going to FIX IT ALL!!"

By being what he's never been.

RIIIIIIGHT

BAA BAAA BAAAAAAA

Last edited:
Trump does not care about the average joe, he only cares about himself, he is only saying what certain people want to hear. He is a Luddite that believes all of America's problems have simple solutions.

Donald actually cares about the average joe. The taxi cab drivers, the construction workers, middle america. Blue collar American's love Donald, the elites and wealthy hate him. This is the exact opposite for Hillary.

That's because he understands the heartland. This isn't a liberal/conservative issue. Establishment Republicans are voting for Hillary because she provides a safe haven for the status quo. What has kept middle america down and out for seemingly forever. Donald understands us. We see it in the way he speaks. The unspoken words he mouths in his body language.

Obama and the establishment have attacked Americans day in and day out by expanding the H-1B Visa program, DACA. Where is the outrage we allow illegal immigrants who have expired visa to buy homes, jobs, drivers license? Obama is leading us to another housing and economic crash yet we say it is okay because he caters to cool points and vanity.

This unfettered support of illegal immigrants is illogical. Not only is it ruining our economy, but increasing our vulnerability to terrorist attacks. Even liberals/democrats know this, they are just too afraid to come across as racist.
I never agree with your positions Bucky, and usually find them in stark polar contrast to mine!

But the general themes you cite here actually are fine by me.

You won't find a much more ardent opponent of illegal immigration and border security than I! And I mean that sincerely.

But here's the problem with your post:

"Can you trust Trump at his words"?

I'd argue, 'No'.

He's a B.S. artist huckster charlatan, spinning his way to the White House, spouting-off whatever he thinks will sell.

There was a time early-on when I knew he was talking B.S., but I was trying to become willing to give him a shot based upon hoping his inner convictions might be more positive than negative - even though we don't know what those convictions are. Those days soon passed for me.

His potential to cause damage seems too high to risk.

Trump plays by the rules. There is NOTHING he does that is illegal or questionable.

The rules need changing. That's the whole point.
So when he throws the country into economic fail like his businesses, how does he declare bankruptcy then?

He can't - and we learn to speak Chinese.

This isn't about legality here.

Donald actually cares about the average joe. /QUOTE]

66d2d04c708c638d10fc2be5eb033f7e.jpeg

Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-06.gif

Hillary must be stopped. Trump is the ONLY ONE who has a chance of stopping her.

Trump will last four years and out. That paves the way for another try by a Sanders-type candidate.

Hillary would last eight years and, like Obama, she'd try to replace herself with another Fascist/Corporatist--and with the able assistance of the Oligarchs--she would probably succeed--and 24 years of Fascist/Corporatist rule would consolidate the Fascist/Corporatist power forever.

You obviously have higher (Trump) risk tolerance than I, but I can see and agree with your general theme - to a point.

"No he doesn't" what? You've bought the narrative, haven't you?

If he was as ruthless as he's portrayed, no one would want to do business with him. Would they??

One works where the jobs are. If I have a construction crew then it is in my, and my crew's, best interest to bid on jobs. Subcontractors often don't even know (or care) who the prime contractor is being hired by. Don't you find it odd that payday and car title loan (sharks?) are abundant?

Donald actually cares about the average joe. The taxi cab drivers, the construction workers, middle america. Blue collar American's love Donald, the elites and wealthy hate him. This is the exact opposite for Hillary.

That's because he understands the heartland. This isn't a liberal/conservative issue. Establishment Republicans are voting for Hillary because she provides a safe haven for the status quo. What has kept middle america down and out for seemingly forever. Donald understands us. We see it in the way he speaks. The unspoken words he mouths in his body language.

Obama and the establishment have attacked Americans day in and day out by expanding the H-1B Visa program, DACA. Where is the outrage we allow illegal immigrants who have expired visa to buy homes, jobs, drivers license? Obama is leading us to another housing and economic crash yet we say it is okay because he caters to cool points and vanity.

This unfettered support of illegal immigrants is illogical. Not only is it ruining our economy, but increasing our vulnerability to terrorist attacks. Even liberals/democrats know this, they are just too afraid to come across as racist.

This is the best satire piece I have seen in a long time, great job

Your first sentence proves just how very much you don't know. Try looking up how many small businesses went bankrupt because Trump simply refused to pay them...heck, among the 3500 lawsuits for non-payment, he even got sued by the attorneys representing him because he wouldn't even pay them!

On the other hand, how about doing some actual research into who Hillary's been working to improve conditions for, for almost her whole professional life. Here's a clue: you wouldn't hear any of it if you stuck only to what the right-wing media tells you.

pretending that trump isnt an oligarch is irrational.

He isn't.

He simply doesn't belong to the club. That's why they fear him so much.

They can control Hillary. They can't control Trump.

He'll cause lots of ulcers and go down in four and leave an opening for a better president......a chance, anyway.

He isn't.

He simply doesn't belong to the club. That's why they fear him so much.

They can control Hillary. They can't control Trump.

He'll cause lots of ulcers and go down in four and leave an opening for a better president......a chance, anyway.

you are recreating reality. he has spent too much time out with the clintons to be otherwise

So when he throws the country into economic fail like his businesses, how does he declare bankruptcy then?

He can't - and we learn to speak Chinese.

This isn't about legality here.

That's just silly.

He's a multi-billionaire and has had many different businesses over the years and three or four of those individual businesses filed bankruptcy.

There are concerns about Trump, but running the economy is not one of them......he'd start dealing aggressively and probably do far better than most at that.

Other concerns? No big deal. He could never do worse than Bush.

Nice Try, that is a smart Businessman manipulating politicians who he needs the corporation of.

The economy is not doing better under today's Democrats, the last 8 years we have has the worst sustained economy in 50 years.

We had a great economy during the 90's from the coattails of Reaganomics and Clinton signing every economic bill Newt gave him. Not from anything Clinton himself initiated.

there is just too much reality for your conclusion to be valid.

No, the truth is, there is just too much reality for your conclusion to be valid.

He is clearly and obviously AT ODDS with much of the rich establishment.

They want war--(profits) and he wants to pull back from foreign entanglements and end the eternal Bush/Obama wars.

They want more illegal immigrants (cheap labor) and he wants fewer.

He's simply not on the Oligarch team (although they will have a few mutual interests).

The problem is--the Oligarchs can't control him.......and that's good.

No, voting for Trump is the only rational solution to the Hillary problem.

Trump is the only choice since he would do such a lousy job that there is no chance he would be re elected. Now, there's a reason to vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom