• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I'm supporting Donald

Nice Try, that is a smart Businessman manipulating politicians who he needs the corporation of.

The economy is not doing better under today's Democrats, the last 8 years we have has the worst sustained economy in 50 years.

We had a great economy during the 90's from the coattails of Reaganomics and Clinton signing every economic bill Newt gave him. Not from anything Clinton himself initiated.
So Mr. liar was really being highly principled, got it....

Nice Try, that is a smart Businessman manipulating politicians who he needs the corporation of.

The economy is not doing better under today's Democrats, the last 8 years we have has the worst sustained economy in 50 years.

We had a great economy during the 90's from the coattails of Reaganomics and Clinton signing every economic bill Newt gave him. Not from anything Clinton himself initiated.

actually the economy is doing much better. you are trying to argue something that is just blatantly incorrect. the right wing anti fact revolution is in full swing

Trump plays by the rules. There is NOTHING he does that is illegal or questionable.

The rules need changing. That's the whole point.

So his abuse of the system makes it alright? I don't see it that way. He was not forced to hire illegals was he? He could have taken the high road if he truly cared about anyone but himself. It's like asking a pedophile to make new laws about abusing children.

actually the economy is doing much better. you are trying to argue something that is just blatantly incorrect. the right wing anti fact revolution is in full swing

The economy is doing much better?

1. the lowest home ownership rate in 50 years
2. the worst Labor participation rate since the 70's
3 Obama is the first president to never achieve 3% annual growth
4. 60% to 70% of Americans say they are still in economic hard times/recession

Yes, Trump lies in order to manipulate people. And we know he's on the side of working people because he said so

:doh

and that is why of the tens of thousands of people Trump employed Dems can find less than a dozen who claim they were Dissatisfied.

The economy is doing much better?

1. the lowest home ownership rate in 50 years
2. the worst Labor participation rate since the 70's
3 Obama is the first president to never achieve 3% annual growth
4. 60% to 70% of Americans say they are still in economic hard times/recession

US_Homeownership_by_Race_2009.png

Unemployment is down, wages are up, the stock market is up, the deficit is down, Bin Laden is dead, Iran doesn't have a nuke, OMG! The USA is in terrible shape! We need a man like Trump to see to it that unemployment goes up, the stock market goes down, no agreements are negotiated, and the country is really as bad as the Trumpeteers keep saying it is.

Well, I heard republicans throw old ladies off of cliffs. I guess Obama spits on them and then republicans throw them off the cliff. Team work.

In the business, we call that "bipartisan".

I'm not going to bother arguing with a Clinton stooge. And remember folks, I'm #NeverTrump.

Then you're jousting at windmills, Mr. Rebozo.

I don't support Clinton.

But don't let the get in the way of your fantasy.

His discriminating against black people looking to rent his apts was both illegal and questionable. So too was his refusal to pay hundreds of people who worked for him. His public betrayal of his wife, though not illegal, is definitely questionable.

If that were true, no one would do business with the Mafia or drug cartels, who are pretty ruthless
Doing business with mafia and drug lords isn't entirely optional.

Then you're jousting at windmills, Mr. Rebozo.

I don't support Clinton.

But don't let the get in the way of your fantasy.

That's even worse, belittling people who agree with you. It shows a lack of character on your part.

US_Homeownership_by_Race_2009.png

Unemployment is down, wages are up, the stock market is up, the deficit is down, Bin Laden is dead, Iran doesn't have a nuke, OMG! The USA is in terrible shape! We need a man like Trump to see to it that unemployment goes up, the stock market goes down, no agreements are negotiated, and the country is really as bad as the Trumpeteers keep saying it is.

Hay Dummy, your Home ownership chart ends after Obama's first year and even it shows a nose dive.

U3 unemployment is as useless # today because it doesn't count people who have given up looking.

wages are flat https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...QF6Z7pyILorWHbp37wuKrQ&bvm=bv.129391328,d.eWE

Obama was pulled off the golf course for a photo op. That was his absolute only contribution to the death of Bin Laden. It was Terrorist policies of Bush that killed Bin Laden.

It usually is

So...."I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse" doesn't cost outside of movies?

Sorry, but they have a monopoly on illicit goods and services. That's why people do business with drug dealers...not because they trust them.

Are you suggesting that trump is the only real estate mogul with which to do business?

by your logic the constitution doesnt matter just because it is years old?

WHAT?

WHAT? Do you... think about anything before you read or just post on emotion?

I posted some links, the comment to me was all this was propaganda generated by his political run, I pointed out some of the links precede this political mess and you asked THAT question??

/boggle

So...."I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse" doesn't cost outside of movies?

It doesn't happen much out of the movies

Sorry, but they have a monopoly on illicit goods and services. That's why people do business with drug dealers...not because they trust them.

I didn't say it was because they trust them. The reality is that people do business with people they know are untrustworthy all the time.

Are you suggesting that trump is the only real estate mogul with which to do business?

Didn't say that either. Let me know when you have something to say about something I actually said

That's even worse, belittling people who agree with you. It shows a lack of character on your part.

That's even worse, trying to misrepresent people as Clinton stooges. Shows a lack of character on your part, Mr. Rebozo.

"No he doesn't" what? You've bought the narrative, haven't you?

If he was as ruthless as he's portrayed, no one would want to do business with him. Would they??

People did buisness with Adolf Hitler back in the 1930s, and he's a lot worse then Trump, so......

Trump is the only choice since he would do such a lousy job that there is no chance he would be re elected. Now, there's a reason to vote for him.

EXACTLY!!!

He's the only one that can stop the toxic Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom