• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are so many women attracted to violent criminals and dangerous psychopaths?

See? See? I told you. Scum like this guy give women wet dreams. Feminists accuse men of being shallow for being so focused on a woman's looks over her personality, yet thousands of women are swooning over this degenerate because he looks handsome to them. These are the same women who cruelly reject normal, stable men who play by the rules and don't commit felonies. Women are encouraging criminal, deviant behavior by being attracted to men like this.

Again, you're making stuff up about ALL women, when such is not the case. This creep doesn't look handsome to me; in fact, he looks like a dangerous thug, and someone I would make every effort to avoid.

As far as the "normal, stable men" are concerned, they're not "entitled" to have women date them, no matter what you -- or they -- believe. Women have the right NOT to date men they're not attracted to, just as men have the right not to date women THEY aren't attracted to.

I think you might be overstating matters just a tad. However, I would say that a lot of women do have a bad tendency to select men based upon outdated evolutionary criteria.
For instance, a big hulking meathead of a guy with impulse control issues and little in the way of consideration or empathy for others would've been ideally suited for spearing mammoths on the Eurasian tundra fifty thousand years ago. While this would've made him a real catch in that era, today (as many an episode of "Cops" can attest), his talents tend to be far less useful.

Female instincts when it comes to the selection of potential mates don't seem to have quite come to grips with this fact yet. :lol:

Interestingly enough a lot of gay men are attracted to those exact same qualities. Well those gay men who are more submissive will find tall, burly, and tough men attractive. While domineering gay men tend to be more attracted to smaller more effeminate gay men.

Possibly unrelated to the topic, but interesting parallel.

Yep, and no link to whatever "article" or "survey" that supports his rather ridiculous claim. What a surprise, right? :)

He obviously hates women. I think he should come out of the closet. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I would say that someone who actively pursues a relationship with a convicted murderer must have some pretty serious issues. Some of these women could have been abused or anything could have happened in their lives that would cause them to pursue these kind of people.

Possibly so. Most male or female criminals were abused themselves as children.

The fact that women are attracted to violent criminals and dangerous psychopaths is a fact that cannot be denied. Women seem to be drawn to aggressive bullies, violent criminals, dangerous psychopaths, mass murderers, and drug-crazed gang-bangers. As a matter of fact, some of the world's most dangerous criminals, such as Al Capone, Pablo Escobar or Ted Bundy, always seemed to attract the most beautiful women. Even some of the biggest, most violent and bloodthirsty gangs in the contemporary world, such as La Mara Salvatrucha in El Salvador or the L.A.-based Bloods in the U.S., seem to attract hordes of female admirers known as "honey traps".

Many mass murderers sitting in jail cells all around the world are constantly inundated with letters from women declaring love at first sight and proposing marriage. Most recently the younger of the two Boston bombers has attracted a following among young women on social networks who think he's cute. Even if these thugs and gangsters have nothing else to offer, especially in terms of money or other resources, many women still seem drawn to these men like flies on ****. If women are supposedly attracted to men of the highest genetic quality, then why are so many women attracted to men of obviously low genetic quality like dangerous criminals and violent psychopaths?

It seems that women are not designed to select men on the basis of any kind of genetic superiority whatsoever, but to evaluate a man solely on his ability to provide or his abiltiy to protect due to the phenomenon of greater female parental investment. Or is it the other way around? Is it possible that women are designed to select men on the basis of genetic fitness, but whether they do so effectively or not is an entirely different matter altogether? Is there a possible sociobiological explanation that can account for why so many women find violent criminals attractive?

Men are attracted to a variety different types of women. Women are attracted to a variety of different types of men. Men need to have sex with women to procreate. Women need to have sex with men to procreate. There is no observable pattern to the preferred type of mate. One man's trash is another man's treasure. The same goes for women. One woman's trash is another woman's treasure.

Humans just enjoy engaging in sexual activity because it is a biological drive of most humans of breeding age. I doubt there is a pattern of any kind. Otherwise there would be a certain group of people that would be excluded from the breeding process. This is not the case. Many people exclude themselves from the breeding process. It doesn't matter how ugly, how mean, how disgusting, how rude, how fat, how skinny, how happy, how sad, or how annoying you are. Somebody out there is attracted to you.

Violent criminals aren't the only people who are attractive. All people are attractive to at least somebody. This is not a phenomena that requires any research. The OP is ridiculous.

Ah - well you can't prove it because it's not true, you're drawing false conclusions - looking at things like peer pressure and emotional insecurity of *some* people and applying it to *all* women.

A lot of men argue the opposite: that women being involved in everything has 'softened' men and 'weakened' the male norms in general. By being teachers and caregivers we've pansied men down to where they're just fat, pathetic, weak, and worthless.

So - which one is it?

I would say it is the second one.

I thought all women were *****-fying men neutered by feminism by stealing their essence and then rendering them homeless through divorce, turning them into glassy-eyed metrosexuals or something.

Now you say all women want to date Ted Bundy?

Aunt Spiker beat you to it.

Why does it always seem to be lonely men with little to offer that complain about women liking jerks, crazies, and thugs?

Back
Top Bottom