• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for 2024 GOP nominee?

2024 GOP primary

• Total voters
I accept your denial as the confirmation I know it is.

found-1-upside-with-kuva-weapons-general-discussion-warframe-tommy-lee-jones-png-427-298.png

found-1-upside-with-kuva-weapons-general-discussion-warframe-tommy-lee-jones-png-427-298.png
I meant that he can't win the general election. And neither can any of his relatives.

Also, those 60% percent who believe the election was stolen are wrong.

Seriously, you voted for trump, and you insist Romney has no Integrity! Maybe a few minutes spent looking up the word integrity would clarify things for you.
Nah...

But you should spend some time away from the mainstream media. They are feeding your brain full of bullshit.

I meant that he can't win the general election. And neither can any of his relatives.

Also, those 60% percent who believe the election was stolen are wrong.
This thread isn't about the general election, and I agree but that is irrelevant.

I want Dan Crenshaw to run in 2024. If he doesn't run then DeSantis would be good with me too. I don't mind Cruz since he's from Texas but he wouldn't be my first choice over people like Crenshaw, Rand Paul, and DeSantis. Crenshaw would be my top choice though.
I can't recall a siting member of the house ever being elected president. Crenshaw would be a longshot.

I can't recall a siting member of the house ever being elected president. Crenshaw would be a longshot.

He would be but I could see Cornyn retiring in the near future and Cruz moving on to something else which would leave an opening for the senate for Crenshaw. He could also run for governor one day too which could lead to a higher office.

Nah...

But you should spend some time away from the mainstream media. They are feeding your brain full of bullshit.
I certainly want to stay away from whatever highly crazed sources you follow.

He would be but I could see Cornyn retiring in the near future and Cruz moving on to something else which would leave an opening for the senate for Crenshaw. He could also run for governor one day too which could lead to a higher office.
I'm ok with Cornyn, but I would love to see Cruz move on to something else, like military bombing target, or some equally challenging profession.

Back
Top Bottom