• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for 2024 GOP nominee?

2024 GOP primary

• Total voters

Abbazorkzog

Zapatista Libertarian
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Simple, who would you like to see go up against Joe Biden (or Harris) in 2024?
Edit 1: NOT who you think would win, WHO DO YOU WANT to see?
Edit 2: No Trumps allowed, since any of them would win easily barring some miracle.

Last edited:
That does not look like an inspiring list, though what the Democrats had in 2015 was worse.

The clear front runner is Ted Cruz, simply because he made Trump work for it in 2016. The only other one with a solid chance is DeSantis, because he was such a star in the COVID crisis. That said, there is always someone up from obscurity, like Cruz in 2016.

That does not look like an inspiring list, though what the Democrats had in 2015 was worse.

The clear front runner is Ted Cruz, simply because he made Trump work for it in 2016. The only other one with a solid chance is DeSantis, because he was such a star in the COVID crisis. That said, there is always someone up from obscurity, like Cruz in 2016.
Updated OP
Edit: Also intentionally leaving Trump out since he'd obviously win again barring some miracle.

I'm more partial to Baker but Hogan's good too

Hogan is amazing in that he has actually been a pretty terrible governor, but he is so likable and seemingly reasonable, that he remains very popular.

Simple, who would you like to see go up against Joe Biden (or Harris) in 2024?
Edit 1: NOT who you think would win, WHO DO YOU WANT to see?
Edit 2: No Trumps allowed, since any of them would win easily barring some miracle.
FYI: The challenging Party has the New Moon in 2024

This means if the Candidate with the New Moon has more traits common with past winners and losers, then the election is a sure thing, but the Candidate's Saturn Return, which may become popular from Bush and Harris, I don't know.

Not Pence, even though he has a low score, his Christian base is too formidable for me and he could take the new moon to a win.

Not Cruz, for the same reasons as not Trump.

I have learned to never let people like this near my White House.

I wouldn't support anyone else on your list, they can hash it out among themselves in freedom like they're supposed to.

Anyone with a good score is at the top of my list for defeating.

Last edited:
Why isn't my name on the list?

XX MG FREEZE MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE.jpg

Last edited:
The only republicans at this point that i could ever support would be Adam Kinzinger and John Kasich.

I voted for Rubio in the 2016 primary. Not convinced I'd do it again until he makes some sane statements.

I'd vote on the list for Cheney and Owens.

I'd add Governor Charlie Baker to the list. I'd also consider my state's governor, Chris Sununu.

Anyone of quality and ability would be eliminated by leadership from any chance of nomination as the GOP is no longer Conservative. Truthfully I am unsure what they have become now, but it ain't good.
Kasich was a good choice but he was smart enough to get out before things went bonkers.

I don't vote in primaries, since I'm not a party animal, but for President I'll only accept Trump or someone he endorses.

Who is Owens? Candice Owens? Is she presidential timber?

Updated OP
Edit: Also intentionally leaving Trump out since he'd obviously win again barring some miracle.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. If he didn't win a second term at the height of his popularity what makes you think he could win in 24'?

I’ll never ever vote for a Republican. Unless the sands of time somehow make what is called radical left wing today the conservative position

I don't vote in primaries, since I'm not a party animal, but for President I'll only accept Trump or someone he endorses.
See? That's what we need. A voter who is reasonable, rational, and seriously considers all factors in considering how to cast their vote.

So, if the GOP nominee is not endorsed by Trump, does that mean you'll sit out the 2024 election altogether?

well they have to have the.support of the Trump deplorables to win because that is all the GOP has left.

Which one would the deplorables vote for?

See? That's what we need. A voter who is reasonable, rational, and seriously considers all factors in considering how to cast their vote.

So, if the GOP nominee is not endorsed by Trump, does that mean you'll sit out the 2024 election altogether?
That is very likely, and it won't matter. That GOP candidate won't win.

Back
Top Bottom