• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is Tucker Carlson? Expose unveiled 6 days ago explains who he really is!

Tucker is rich and money is not a concern to him. Why bring Limbaugh into the conversation?

Simply this: guys like Rush and Tucker have their own ways of defeating you and your friends, and political office is not it.

Lol. Unhinged.

Tucker Carlson isn't truth. He's the counter-narrative. Perhaps you're just too partisan?

The counter narrative to the truth is a lie. He's, at best, a demagogue.

Please quote several statements from Tucker Carlson in which he has preach hatred. Keep in mind that an uncomplimentary statement about a person or a group of people that is factually correct does not constitute an incentive toward hatred

Oh he's not going to be president.
Tucker Carlson’s audience is booming — and so is chatter that the popular Fox News host will parlay his TV perch into a run for president in 2024.

Republican strategists, conservative commentators, and former Trump campaign and administration officials are buzzing about Carlson as the next-generation leader of Donald Trump’s movement — with many believing he would be an immediate frontrunner in a Republican primary.

Simply this: guys like Rush and Tucker have their own ways of defeating you and your friends, and political office is not it.
Their own ways, bigotry and lies.

Sincerely,

We the Undefeated

Defeating us? You cannot in the end defeat truth. Only in the Trump's fantasy world do fake truths live...............for awhile. Trump did it politically. No one else has been able to do it otherwise, not even your idol Rush Lindbaugh.

Sure, he gets all the people that don't use their common sense and believe all the conspiracy theories told to them, but that is never the majority. Then again, those people (likely you included) will keep on believing lies until you die. Just a state of fact.

Rush Limbaugh is ailing. And so is the conservative talk-radio industry.

Faced with aging and shrinking audiences, competition from newer technologies and financial problems for the biggest station owners, talk radio is in decline — both as a business and a political force. Once a leading platform for popularizing conservative candidates and policies, talk radio is on the verge of becoming background noise, drowned out by a cacophony of voices on podcasts, cable TV and social media.

I asked for word for word quotes by Tucker Carlson, and proof that the statements were factually incorrect. Advocating a harsher policy toward black ghetto rioters and black criminals in general is not lying about them. Nor is it a lie to point out that blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate, an illegitimacy rate that is over twice the white rate, and that blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed, and in the classroom.

Defeating us? You cannot in the end defeat truth. Only in the Trump's fantasy world do fake truths live...............for awhile. Trump did it politically. No one else has been able to do it otherwise, not even your idol Rush Lindbaugh.

Sure, he gets all the people that don't use their common sense and believe all the conspiracy theories told to them, but that is never the majority. Then again, those people (likely you included) will keep on believing lies until you die. Just a state of fact.

Rush Limbaugh is ailing. And so is the conservative talk-radio industry.

Faced with aging and shrinking audiences, competition from newer technologies and financial problems for the biggest station owners, talk radio is in decline — both as a business and a political force. Once a leading platform for popularizing conservative candidates and policies, talk radio is on the verge of becoming background noise, drowned out by a cacophony of voices on podcasts, cable TV and social media.

Projection. One can not defeat truth, true. But you don't have it.

And another conservative admits he's into politics for the trolling.
Hey, ya gotta reach the uninformed somehow. Carlson uses satire and humor.

It has been years since I have owned or wanted a television. What little I have seen of Tucker Carlson makes me think about buying one.

I enjoy investigating different points of view. What I demand of a commentator is honesty. The lies of Rush Limbaugh have been documented since 1994.

When I do a Google search for Tucker Carlson I find a lot of hysteria about him. When I am trying to learn where truth lies on a complex and controversial issue, any appeal to emotion inclines me to give more credence to the other side.

So I ask: what has Tucker Carlson lied about? Please list several of his lies, followed by documentation from a credible source that proves that they are lies.
He is not known as a liar. Tucker Carlson is known to take facts to the extreme of the view. It is like him saying that White Supremacy is "NOT A PROBLEM". that the amount of White Supremacists are only enough to fill a football stadium. Not enough to make a difference. Then again, he states ,
Projection. One can not defeat truth, true. But you don't have it.
Hahaha, we don't have it (truth)? That is so funny because in the 4 years of being on this board I have proven my thoughts over and over again and the Trumpers have not been able to prove even one of theirs. That is the problem, you guys live in a fantasy world where no one can prove your truths otherwise. In your world, your truths are the only truths and you refuse to come to the real world.

It is the same everywhere in Trump's base.

fantasyreality.jpg

It's hard to get over guys like Trump and Carlson who preach hatred. Seems contrary to the best of US principles. But it sells, apparently.
Wow. Hatred.
Yet the ones who subscribe to programs to actively indoctrinate hatred from an early age right through military age are on the left.

He is not known as a liar. Tucker Carlson is known to take facts to the extreme of the view. It is like him saying that White Supremacy is "NOT A PROBLEM". that the amount of White Supremacists are only enough to fill a football stadium. Not enough to make a difference. Then again, he states ,

Hahaha, we don't have it (truth)? That is so funny because in the 4 years of being on this board I have proven my thoughts over and over again and the Trumpers have not been able to prove even one of theirs. That is the problem, you guys live in a fantasy world where no one can prove your truths otherwise. In your world, your truths are the only truths and you refuse to come to the real world.

It is the same everywhere in Trump's base.

View attachment 67344619
In that case I do not see a problem. On political forums the word "lie" is used too carelessly. Just because a commentator makes statements that anger some people does not mean that he is lying.

Hahahaha, Tucker Carlson and his show has been on for 21 years and for 60 minutes each day. That means he has been seen 458,640 minutes (not 10 minutes a couple of times). Heck, jurors in a trial don't even get 1000th of the information about the defendant that Tucker Carlson viewers get. I would be more willing to disbelieve a juror in a trial than a viewer of Tucker Carlson.
The words were the writer of the post I replied to and your post.
The jury analogy was all yours so I'm afraid you'll have to live with it.

Sounds like the cry of desperation.

Sincerely,

We laugh at you.
We are desperate! It is extremely frustrating to attempt to make a blind-by-choice person see reality. If it was just a few and they hadn't voted one of theirs to be president (Trump), there would be no desperation. Unfortunately, it did happen and we are desperate to prevent it from happening again.

It is like when you get cancer and get cured of it. You are desperate not to ever do anything that can cause the cancer to come back. We do not want to die by incompetence being present.

and by the way, it is no laughing matter, other than to those that don't care about incompetent people setting the rules on how we must live and what is right and wrong.

Heck, in such a world a proven pedophile would go free (if he had enough money) and the innocent person accused of stealing by the-rich-man-who-hated-him would get put in jail for 30 years.

Wouldn't you feel desperation if that happened to you and your family? No, I guess it wouldn't, would it?

Are you crazy or blind-by-choice.

It is the Republicans that want to have an autocrat running the country. Autocrats do not believe in freedom of choice. It is their way or the highway. It is the Democrats that believe in Democracy, meaning they believe in the majority rule and I have yet to ever find a majority that does not believe in freedom of choice.
Okay. No argument from me.
Your Party leaders believe in choice even for criminal activity.
That would explain the mess they allow in their cities.
But even though they do act that way they never have been as candid about it as you. Why is that?

In that case I do not see a problem. On political forums the word "lie" is used too carelessly. Just because a commentator makes statements that anger some people does not mean that he is lying.
When a person stated unequivocally that a group of 19 people (Al Qaeda followers following Bin Laden) crash jets into our buildings are a big huge problem but then says that 100,000 White Supremacists yelling "kill Jews, Blacks, Browns, and anyone of any other color than White" are not a problem, you think that is okay?

I think your posts says it all............about the Tucker Carlson problem. You will rebel when Tucker says so, and not rebel when Tucker says not to. Wow! You don't see that as a problem?

Please quote several statements from Tucker Carlson in which he has preach hatred. Keep in mind that an uncomplimentary statement about a person or a group of people that is factually correct does not constitute an incentive toward hatred.
Look at the video until the end and you will get your answer.

That's been posted many times.
His defense has also been used as a defense of Rachel Maddow.

Well, it's a good thing I don't watch Rachel Maddow.

Please quote several "fully fascist lies" told by Tucker Carlson, and demonstrate how easily they are falsified. Keep in mind that just because he says something you do not like does not mean that it is a lie. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Here is one of them he stated in the video. White Supremacy is not a problem!

Rush Limbaugh had an abrasive personality. Donald Trump has an abrasive personality. It was virtually impossible to like them unless one agreed with them. Many who agreed with them still found or find them unpleasant. From what I have seen of Tucker Carlson, he has an appealing personality. He is an compelling spokesmen for opinions that have been suppressed as politically incorrect, but which are held by tens of millions of Americans. He reminds me of William Buckley, but he is less cerebral, so he is more accessible. I can understand why progressives are afraid of him.

Lol. Unhinged.

Tucker Carlson isn't truth. He's the counter-narrative. Perhaps you're just too partisan?

Tucker declared, in court under oath, his show cannot be taken seriously by any reasonable person. It does not present facts. It's an entertainment show preying on morons.

That's a matter of public record.

Who's what?

Back
Top Bottom