• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Behind QAnon? Linguistic Detectives Find Fingerprints

weird that doesnt answer any of my question
ill ask you AGAIN

are you suggesting that just because Qanon theories and lies are so batshit insane the authorities should not be concerned even though we have already seen them attack our nation's capitol and other morons try to make that nutcase a martyr?

now on you your post

1.) why would that matter to anything I said, spontaneous is meaningless like i said WILLINGNESS is what matters
2.) it factually was NOT spontaneous that is proven because 1/6 protest was planned and all the videos and social media accounts of thossaying they are going to fight for trump not negate the definition of spontaneous
Be afraid of Q if you like. To each his own.
I have better things to do with my time.

I type in QAnon in a Google search and all I see is a bunch of stories by liberal media sock puppets babbling some crazy S. I'd hazard to guess 99.9 of Coservatives could care less about QAnon but that won't stop the Left from acting like they are some prevalent Conservative group. Same as they try to pretend there's a large Right wing Nazi movement. It's all a bunch of made up BS.

Its the Dems and their TDS. They just haven’t been able to think straight since Da Trumpsta was elected. the Dems TDS is a pandemic on par with covid. It effects their mental facilitie.

There is quite a long trail that points to the 1/6 insurection was just part of a huge conspiracy to form a coup

A coup d'état (/ˌkuːdeɪˈtɑː/ (audio speaker iconlisten); French for "blow of state"), often shortened to coup in English[1] (also known as an overthrow), is a seizure and removal of a government and its powers. Typically, it is an illegal seizure of power by a political faction, rebel group, military, or a dictator.[2] Many scholars consider a coup successful when the usurpers seize and hold power for at least seven days.[2]
There's a long trail that points to the moon landing being faked too.

Why don't you help a brother out and direct me to this QAnon website so I and others can see for ourselves what it is and how big of a problem we have?

And by the way, posting a picture of some random dude with his arms out really doesn't explain anything.

you run with that. it's a safer place for you.

How QAnon conspiracy led Iowa's Doug Jensen to Jan. 6 Capitol riots

damn dude. please listen to something other than Republican Propaganda/Fox.
You think the problem is me listening to too much propaganda while it's you who is afraid of some small insignificant fringe group is a substantial threat because that's what you were told to think. 😂

Why don't you help a brother out and direct me to this QAnon website so I and others can see for ourselves what it is and how big of a problem we have?
so you really don't know where it started and what was promoted and the things they said/say? damn dude.

maybe branch out a bit and learn...

The left are afraid of all the monsters under their bed.

You think the problem is me listening to too much propaganda while it's you who is afraid of some small insignificant fringe group is a substantial threat because that's what you were told to think. 😂
Yeah, we are only talking about 1 in 5 Americans that believe that crazy QAnon shit. That is only what, 64 million Americans top...

pay attention to the Trump Republicans here who are downplaying QAnon.

they are the same people that downplayed the attempted insurrection.

it's all so transparent.

they won't believe anything you post.

i do admit i was surprised how quickly some of these Trump Republicans jumped in this thread to downplay/run cover for QAnon. they outed themselves yet again.

JFC, I have no idea what these liberals are babbling about.

It seems eerily familiar to Trudeau generalizing all the thousands of truck protesters as Nazi sympathizers because 2 weeks ago a single person was shown with a Swastika flag.

It's all so friggin' dishonest but nothing the Left does anymore is very surprising.

and there you go downplaying QAnon after you downplayed the attempted insurrection.

you've outed yourself.

JFC, I have no idea what these liberls are babbling about.

It seems eerily familiar to Trudeau generalizing all the thousands of truck protesters as Nazi sympathizers because 2 weeks ago a single person was shown with a Swastika flag.

It's all so friggin' dishonest but nothing the Left does anymore is very surprising.
struck a nerve i see.

pay attention to the Trump Republicans here who are downplaying QAnon.

they are the same people that downplayed the attempted insurrection.

it's all so transparent.

WTF are you talking about?

I asked you to show us this QAnon website, source or whatever the hell it is you and your media sock puppets are talking about.

You still haven't provided that. Why?

WTF are you talking about?

I asked you to show us this QAnon website, source or whatever the hell it is you and your media sock puppets are talking about.

You still haven't provided that. Why?
i posted a link in this thread since you're playing dumb.

How to respond to the QAnon threat

Back
Top Bottom