• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is Behind QAnon? Linguistic Detectives Find Fingerprints

The old man that sells books at the corner by my condo is into the Q conspiracy.

When I asked him how come he does not consider vaccination he says: "If you get vaccinated, you lose the immunity against the 5G waves".

So the man has Q, Covid-19, 5G waves into 1 brief discussion. :whistle:

Huh, I didn't realize criticizing Soros made one anti semetic.

I'll have to remember that when liberals criticize Sheldon Adelson.
Adelson is dead.

I HAVE SOME SERIOUS QUESTIONS:
1. Where are the bones? I mean...I’m sure the Democrats don’t eat the kids’ bones...so where do they put them? (I would think that the fingerprints or drool on the bones would come in handy for investigative purposes)
🦴

2. When our children go missing, how do we know whether they’ve been eaten by a Democrat, or simply just taken by the pedophile that lives down the road? (Or...I suppose maybe the pedophiles take them first, and THEN bring them to the Democrats at their secret pizza restaurants, and THEN they get eaten. That makes more sense, now that I think about it).
3. Is there a place where all the Democrats dine on children together, like a Royal Fork or King’s Table? Or is it just some big underground place where all the Satanists come to party, like they do in the movies? (I do hope they’re practicing social distancing whilst they nibble on the children).
4. How long does the children’s blood keep? I mean...do they have a big vat of it that stays warm, kind of like a big shared pot of hot chocolate on a cold night of Christmas caroling? Or do they freeze it, then thaw it when they get the uncontrollable urge to drink children’s blood? (I wonder if it microwaves well)
5. So, when will my urge to eat children happen? Is it kind of like menopause, and it happens slowly? Or will I all of sudden one night just show up at a pizza restaurant with the urge to eat them? (Or maybe it’s only during Democrats Rush Week/Initiation rituals).
6. Who have they caught so far? I mean...since we KNOW that Democrats eat children...which ones have been convicted? On trial for it? Accused of? Suspected eaters? Blood stains on their face? (I haven’t kept up with the court records of child-eaters, so I’m not really sure). Maybe it’s just the famous Democrats.
7. Which part is the tastiest? The hardest to chew? The easiest to digest? Do they save a special part for dessert? Blood pudding? Cheesecake?
8. Where do we put the plates when we’re done?

Last edited:
Qanon sounds like some made up Leftist nonesense concocted to vilify Conservatives.

Honestly, besides what you hear from the liberal media sock puppets, how many have ever found any prevelant source of QAnon babbling online? I haven't and I've looked to see what the weenies were crying about. Seriously, we don't know what the hell you liberals are talking about.

MTG, Republican congressperson, is a Qanon believer. She claims other congress members are "pro-pedophile". She really exists. We're not making her up. Your claim of ignorance is stupid bs.

Qanon sounds like some made up Leftist nonesense concocted to vilify Conservatives.

Honestly, besides what you hear from the liberal media sock puppets, how many have ever found any prevelant source of QAnon babbling online? I haven't and I've looked to see what the weenies were crying about. Seriously, we don't know what the hell you liberals are talking about.
No, actually it's made up, right-wing extremist nonsense. You people just can't help lying, can you? :rolleyes:

MTG, Republican congressperson, is a Qanon believer. She claims other congress members are "pro-pedophile". She really exists. We're not making her up. Your claim of ignorance is stupid bs.

Judge hints Marjorie Taylor Greene re-election challenge can proceed​

1649815405154.png

********​

And the guy who showed up at the pizzeria with a loaded gun looking for the children being held in the nonexistent basement.
You really can't be this uninformed.
i can believe your last sentence.

Back
Top Bottom