• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who flew those planes into the world trade center?

Kelfuma

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Apparently, they were just unnamed "hijackers":

The 9/11 Hijackers: Amateur Aviators Who Became Super-Pilots on September 11 | 911Blogger.com

Darryl Jenkins, the director of the Aviation Institute at George Washington University, told the New York Times that the men who carried out the attacks "knew what they were doing down to very small details." He said, "Every one of them was trained in flying big planes." The Times reported that a "number of aviation experts agreed" with Jenkins and had said that "the hijackers must have been experienced pilots." John Nance, an airline pilot, author, and aviation analyst, said that "the direct hits on the two towers and on the Pentagon suggested to him that the pilots were experienced fliers." Nance pointed to the "smooth banking of the second plane to strike the towers," and said that "precisely controlling a large jet near the ground, necessary for the Pentagon attack, also required advanced skill." Nance concluded, "There's no way an amateur could have, with any degree of reliability, done what was done" in the 9/11 attacks.

So apparently, these terrorists were more than just fanatics but were actually well trained and experienced pilots who smoked too much Saudi weed and decided to ram their plane into the twin towers? Or maybe al Qaeda has extraterrestrial allies and plotted this all along with their help??!!!

And where's the proof that al Qaeda was behind this? Why don't we know the identities of the 9/11 hijackers? Who were the original pilots of the plane? Who were the passengers on those planes?

The 9/11 Hijackers: Amateur Aviators Who Became Super-Pilots on September 11 | 911Blogger.com

So apparently, these terrorists were more than just fanatics but were actually well trained and experienced pilots who smoked too much Saudi weed and decided to ram their plane into the twin towers? Or maybe al Qaeda has extraterrestrial allies and plotted this all along with their help??!!!

And where's the proof that al Qaeda was behind this? Why don't we know the identities of the 9/11 hijackers? Who were the original pilots of the plane? Who were the passengers on those planes?

I do remember late in the day - on the day of the attack - United Airlines released the passenger lists and the names of the hijackers were not on them. I remember thinking that might be because they used aliases, but as far as I know, we never learned what those aliases were.

Yet another time-wasting thread that will accomplish nothing.

What do you mean? It's not true? They all had a piece of paper called a "license", no? Case closed, no need to ask any questions.

where's the proof that al Qaeda was behind this?

They got the proof from "confessions" from "terrorists" who were tortured mercilessly. One guy even signed a "confession" he wasn't allowed to read. How much more proof do you need? We know they were "terrorists" because the torturers said so and the tortured ones "confessed" they were "terrorists".

Why don't we know the identities of the 9/11 hijackers?

What hijackers? There were hijackers? Who told you? Oh wait, let me guess.

Who were the original pilots of the plane?

There were pilots? Who told you? Oh wait, let me guess.

Who were the passengers on those planes?

There were passengers? Who told you? Oh wait, let me guess.

Last edited:
I do remember late in the day - on the day of the attack - United Airlines released the passenger lists and the names of the hijackers were not on them. I remember thinking that might be because they used aliases, but as far as I know, we never learned what those aliases were.

But isn't that important?

Ummmmm,.... :no:

Flight 77:
Khalid Al-Midhar
Majed Moqed
Nawaq Alhamzi
Salem Alhamzi
Hani Hanjour

Flight 11:
Satam Al Suqami
Waleed M. Alshehri
Wail Alshehri
Mohamed Atta
Abdulaziz Alomari

Flight 175:
Marwan Al-Shehhi
Fayez Ahmed
Ahmed Alghamdi
Hamza Alghamdi
Mohald Alshehri

Flight 93
Saeed Alghamdi
Ahmed Alhaznawi
Ahmed Alnami
Ziad Jarrahi

Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Hani Hanjour all had earned FAA Commercial Pilots Certificates and Ziad Jarrah held a private pilots license and had trained to fly large commercial jets.

Passenger and crew lists available on request but anyone with the ability to spell "google" can find them in seconds.

Frankly, I assume this is another of your comedy OP's.

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing on the page of that blog does anything to prove some alternative conclusion to what we know of the 9/11 hijackers. It is nothing short of wild speculation.

EXtensively Debunked with manifests/documents/boarding passes/jpgs:
No hijackers on the passenger manifests - 911myths

Thanks for that link - the interesting thing is that it claims the CNN lists were "partial," and yet, Flight 11 lists the names of 92 passengers and when you check Wikipedia's site for Flight 11, it also lists 92 passengers. So the CNN list wasn't partial - it was bogus.

Here's the CNN list posted the day of the attack:

CNN.com Specials

Here's the wiki article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_11

Wiki says Mohammed Atta was on that flight, and maybe he was, but was he using an alias? If so - which name on the CNN list did he use? Because five people on that CNN list must not have been on there. Or - the hijackers used those five names instead of their own names.

On the manifest - it shows the hijackers and where they sat.

I didn't look at the other flight lists, but there is still the fact that five names on the CNN list are either on their falsely or they were aliases.

Someone could compare the lists, obviously, and figure out the five names -- someone, somewhere probably already has -- but I don't have the time or inclination to do that. I'd like to see the names in question if anyone else does, though.

Thanks for that link - the interesting thing is that it claims the CNN lists were "partial," and yet, Flight 11 lists the names of 92 passengers and when you check Wikipedia's site for Flight 11, it also lists 92 passengers. So the CNN list wasn't partial - it was bogus.

Here's the CNN list posted the day of the attack:

CNN.com Specials

Here's the wiki article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_11

Wiki says Mohammed Atta was on that flight, and maybe he was, but was he using an alias? If so - which name on the CNN list did he use? Because five people on that CNN list must not have been on there. Or - the hijackers used those five names instead of their own names.

On the manifest - it shows the hijackers and where they sat.

I didn't look at the other flight lists, but there is still the fact that five names on the CNN list are either on their falsely or they were aliases.

Someone could compare the lists, obviously, and figure out the five names -- someone, somewhere probably already has -- but I don't have the time or inclination to do that. I'd like to see the names in question if anyone else does, though.
They listed the victims,not the hijackers

They listed the victims,not the hijackers

So - at that point in time - how did they know those people were the hijackers?

I'm not trying to push a conspiracy, I just wonder if they racially profiled them or what? It's not like any of the passengers on any of the planes lived long enough to positively identify anyone. Did they just pull arab-sounding names out of the hat?

And, it doesn't help that the FBI started naming folks that didn't do it.

Look at this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Rahman_al-Omari

or this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Bukhari

It's little wonder so many conspiracies are still around with all the FBI blundering.

You did not follow the news very good at the time of 9/11/2001 did you ??

Or possibly you were too young at the time to watch tv ??

Your questions were all covered on the news.

So - at that point in time - how did they know those people were the hijackers?

I'm not trying to push a conspiracy, I just wonder if they racially profiled them or what? It's not like any of the passengers on any of the planes lived long enough to positively identify anyone. Did they just pull arab-sounding names out of the hat?

And, it doesn't help that the FBI started naming folks that didn't do it.

Look at this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Rahman_al-Omari

or this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Bukhari

It's little wonder so many conspiracies are still around with all the FBI blundering.

Well, if you are a non-thinker the suspect list was arrived at by pulling only the Arab sounding names out of a hat.

If however you have a working brain then you know the suspect list was arrived at the same way any crime is investigated. By checking out each suspect in turn and either ruling them out or pushing forward based on the information uncovered during the course of investigation.

For example: The guys with the known links to each other, AND to known terrorist groups AND who attended terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tend to get to the top of the suspect list.

Well, if you are a non-thinker the suspect list was arrived at by pulling only the Arab sounding names out of a hat.

If however you have a working brain then you know the suspect list was arrived at the same way any crime is investigated. By checking out each suspect in turn and either ruling them out or pushing forward based on the information uncovered during the course of investigation.

For example: The guys with the known links to each other, AND to known terrorist groups AND who attended terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tend to get to the top of the suspect list.

Fair enough, but you have to agree that the FBI bungled the list of hijackers at any rate. If the hijackers used false names - that would partially explain it, but I have not heard that explanation. Have you?

And, I already posted two of the originally-named hijackers who the FBI later admitted were falsely accused. But, they waited more than two years to admit that.

Been beaten to death, nothing done that day required great piloting skills. Only truthers and those who know nothing about aviation make such claims.
Simulation du Vol 77 relatée par Zemba TV - vidéo dailymotion

Fair enough, but you have to agree that the FBI bungled the list of hijackers at any rate.

Do I? Why?

If the hijackers used false names - that would partially explain it, but I have not heard that explanation. Have you?

I don't even know what you are talking about. The hijackers didn't use false names.,

And, I already posted two of the originally-named hijackers who the FBI later admitted were falsely accused. But, they waited more than two years to admit that.

Not in this thread you didn't.

To answer the question posed by thread title, NOBODY flew them into the towers because the aircraft involved were drones, remote controlled. So technically, whichever person was the drone operator flew them into the towers. Or were they completely autonomous?

What is certain is that the aircraft involved were NOT AA11 and UA175.

To answer the question posed by thread title, NOBODY flew them into the towers because the aircraft involved were drones, remote controlled. So technically, whichever person was the drone operator flew them into the towers. Or were they completely autonomous?

What is certain is that the aircraft involved were NOT AA11 and UA175.

Please share your evidence of this. Without it, its just another opinion post.

If you have already provided the sources, it should be easy for you to provide them again.

If you state I should do my own research, I have. I would like to see what sources you used to draw the conclusion you have.

Last edited:
Please share your evidence of this. Without it, its just another opinion post.
Correction an uninformed opinion

If you have already provided the sources, it should be easy for you to provide them again.
We all know he has never provided any sources

If you state I should do my own research, I have. I would like to see what sources you used to draw the conclusion you have.
His conclusions are drawn from an anti-govt ideology and ignorance, nothing more.

The hijackers and their mug shots were listed to, as well as video of them checking in at the ticket station.
Wrong... they only ever showed 3 hijackers going through any security anywhere.

And 2 of those might be the same guy.

Back
Top Bottom