• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who flew those planes into the world trade center?

stop pretending airport photos are the only evidence, they were not even doctored until after the hijackers' identities were established.

fify.

Stop pretending airport photos are the only evidence, they were not even gathered until after the hijackers' identities were established.

You're putting the cart before the horse, and you know it; I've seen you try this lame tactic on this very subject many times.

You know damn well those photos were gathered after indisputable evidence of their identities.

Specious evidence, admit it.

It's shocking how much of the evidence is claimed actually rests on faith.

Again, how did the hijackers get on the planes without showing up on any security tapes? The cameras blinked?

Evidence provided by "intelligence" is one thing, to corroborate that with the video is a whole other story.

Specious evidence, admit it.

No, very exact and undeniable evidence.

It's shocking how much of the evidence is claimed actually rests on faith.

No, what's shocking is that anyone could lie to themselves to such an extent as to believe that.

That's the claim... I've not seen anything so "exact and undeniable"

No, what's shocking is that anyone could lie to themselves to such an extent as to believe that.

Funny, I had been thinking about the same thing.

Pathetic tactic

Yes it was and it certainly worked for the gullible public but it didn't fool those who did the research.

Yes it was and it certainly worked for the gullible public but it didn't fool those who did the research.

Bob neither you nor any other truther has ever done any actual research.
If you had then there would be no truthers

indisputable evidence

Could you please share this "very exact and undeniable evidence" and "indisputable evidence"?

You must understand I have know idea who you are, therefore, you must prove your statement. You can't possibly expect me to trust you?

I do remember late in the day - on the day of the attack - United Airlines released the passenger lists and the names of the hijackers were not on them. I remember thinking that might be because they used aliases, but as far as I know, we never learned what those aliases were.

And of course the CIA was able to get all those passengers to fake death, and the families to attend fake funerals; because as we all know it was a missile and not an airliner that hit the Pentagon. Fake flights, fake passenger lists, fake everything including the nuking of the WTC twin towers. All the planning occurred within the first 7 months of the Bush presidency................a galactically amazing feat in itself. Someone should get a ****ing medal for being able to plan something that complex that fast, because of course President Clinton wasn't involved right? No doubt these were CIA pilots that killed themselves flying into every building, just so Bush could start a war with the Taliban and bin Laden (who was paid to take credit for the WTC attack). bin Laden wanted a war with a nuclear superpower because he was too stupid to know he couldn't win. :roll:

Who the **** believes this kind of malarkey? Or just maybe it was a bunch of jihadists who flew these planes into the towers under the direction of OBL. OBL may have had a civil engineering degree, and being in a family that owned a $billion construction company (2nd largest in the world), maybe he knew something about construction. Who knows maybe he thought he knew enough about construction to knock a building down. Just maybe.

I certainly did.

I stand corrected, I was looking for names, not links.

Both of the men in question were suspects who the FBI investigated and cleared. No charges were filed so they were not "falsely accused" and I see no support for your claim it took 2 years for the FBI to clear them.

Why we care about any of this I do not know.

Apparently, they were just unnamed "hijackers":

The 9/11 Hijackers: Amateur Aviators Who Became Super-Pilots on September 11 | 911Blogger.com

So apparently, these terrorists were more than just fanatics but were actually well trained and experienced pilots who smoked too much Saudi weed and decided to ram their plane into the twin towers? Or maybe al Qaeda has extraterrestrial allies and plotted this all along with their help??!!!

And where's the proof that al Qaeda was behind this? Why don't we know the identities of the 9/11 hijackers? Who were the original pilots of the plane? Who were the passengers on those planes?

Any idiot can crash an airplane.

And of course the CIA was able to get all those passengers to fake death, and the families to attend fake funerals; because as we all know it was a missile and not an airliner that hit the Pentagon. Fake flights, fake passenger lists, fake everything including the nuking of the WTC twin towers. All the planning occurred within the first 7 months of the Bush presidency................a galactically amazing feat in itself. Someone should get a ****ing medal for being able to plan something that complex that fast, because of course President Clinton wasn't involved right? No doubt these were CIA pilots that killed themselves flying into every building, just so Bush could start a war with the Taliban and bin Laden (who was paid to take credit for the WTC attack). bin Laden wanted a war with a nuclear superpower because he was too stupid to know he couldn't win. :roll:

I don't think there's any evidence for any of what you've said. That would require a huge conspiracy between dozens, if not hundreds, of people in power. My point was that the media/CIA(?) jumped the gun in naming hijackers that they later had to admit were never on those flights. That's a far cry from your leap off the cliff.

Who the **** believes this kind of malarkey? Or just maybe it was a bunch of jihadists who flew these planes into the towers under the direction of OBL. OBL may have had a civil engineering degree, and being in a family that owned a $billion construction company (2nd largest in the world), maybe he knew something about construction. Who knows maybe he thought he knew enough about construction to knock a building down. Just maybe.

That's probably also a stretch, since OBL tried a different tactic to take down the WTC years before. The towers represented everything that jihadists despise about the United States. It's unlikely he knew they'd collapse like they did. Even top engineers were surprised they did that and engineering of tall buildings has been altered because of that.

People have more credibility when they can admit that things went wrong - were reported wrong - were recorded wrong - and pointing those things out now does not harm anyone, nor is it an attempt to deny what happened. It's just an observation of what should have been done differently.

Why are we seeing so much drama over this issue?

I don't think there's any evidence for any of what you've said. That would require a huge conspiracy between dozens, if not hundreds, of people in power. My point was that the media/CIA(?) jumped the gun in naming hijackers that they later had to admit were never on those flights. That's a far cry from your leap off the cliff.

That's probably also a stretch, since OBL tried a different tactic to take down the WTC years before. The towers represented everything that jihadists despise about the United States. It's unlikely he knew they'd collapse like they did. Even top engineers were surprised they did that and engineering of tall buildings has been altered because of that.

People have more credibility when they can admit that things went wrong - were reported wrong - were recorded wrong - and pointing those things out now does not harm anyone, nor is it an attempt to deny what happened. It's just an observation of what should have been done differently.

Why are we seeing so much drama over this issue?

That's correct, if you can't drop them from underneath, try from the top down. Hopefully you noticed the sarcasm in my post. This is stuff I've seen in this forum, preposterous claims of how the towers were dropped.

I stand corrected, I was looking for names, not links.

Both of the men in question were suspects who the FBI investigated and cleared. No charges were filed so they were not "falsely accused" and I see no support for your claim it took 2 years for the FBI to clear them.

Why we care about any of this I do not know.

My bad, I should have posted names - I took the lazy route.

I think we care because when bad things happen on a scale this large, we're always trying to explain it in a way that doesn't lead to war or another unwanted repercussion. There are so very many sides to this specific issue. Some people have gone out of their way to hate Muslims -- blaming them as a whole for the attacks. Others, like some theorists, want to push the blame on Jews and vindicate Muslims, and yet others would feel better if a manipulative group like the PNAC or a alleged-shadow group like the Trilateral Commission or Illuminati were behind it.

It doesn't help that our own government has been involved in the past in secretive programs that harmed our citizens.

I've not really researched any of the 911 events in depth and I have no desire to do so. I've seen the official videos and heard the stories. If I were to guess at something being a bit different from the narrative, I'd guess the plane that crashed in VA? PA? was shot down to keep it from hitting a fourth target. But, that's just a wild guess. As citizens, we need stories like that one to rally us. I hope the official story is true.

My bad, I should have posted names - I took the lazy route.

I think we care because when bad things happen on a scale this large, we're always trying to explain it in a way that doesn't lead to war or another unwanted repercussion. There are so very many sides to this specific issue. Some people have gone out of their way to hate Muslims -- blaming them as a whole for the attacks. Others, like some theorists, want to push the blame on Jews and vindicate Muslims, and yet others would feel better if a manipulative group like the PNAC or a alleged-shadow group like the Trilateral Commission or Illuminati were behind it.

It doesn't help that our own government has been involved in the past in secretive programs that harmed our citizens.

I've not really researched any of the 911 events in depth and I have no desire to do so. I've seen the official videos and heard the stories. If I were to guess at something being a bit different from the narrative, I'd guess the plane that crashed in VA? PA? was shot down to keep it from hitting a fourth target. But, that's just a wild guess. As citizens, we need stories like that one to rally us. I hope the official story is true.

Fair nuff.

So then, if Flight 93 was indeed shot down then shot down by what?
Why not take credit for shooting it down?

God and Jesus?

And Muhammed flew the one into the Pentagon.

And the one that crashed in the field?

The ghost of Richard Nixon.

Fair nuff.

So then, if Flight 93 was indeed shot down then shot down by what?
Why not take credit for shooting it down?

I can only imagine how hard it would be to make the decision to shoot down a civilian plane, but given that three other planes had already hit targets with large civilian casualties, I feel as though - were I the President - I'd give the order to shoot it down.

If it did happen that way - and I hope it didn't - the political fallout could be enormous, with some people backing the decision and others trying to impeach over it.

It's one of those situations where I'm comfortable with the story we heard, although by the time that plane crashed it was obvious that we were under attack. I'm just glad I wasn't in a position to make a call that day.

I hope the official story is true.

The "official story" is a spoon fed narrative that can only be accepted on faith for the most part. There is an incredible amount of documents/evidence/data that is being classified under the usual pretense called "national security". There are literally thousands of contradictions, questions and actions by the US government that raise red flags everywhere one's research takes them. Hoping the OCT is true is not exactly a position of confidence, to say the least.

I can only imagine how hard it would be to make the decision to shoot down a civilian plane, but given that three other planes had already hit targets with large civilian casualties, I feel as though - were I the President - I'd give the order to shoot it down.

If it did happen that way - and I hope it didn't - the political fallout could be enormous, with some people backing the decision and others trying to impeach over it.

It's one of those situations where I'm comfortable with the story we heard, although by the time that plane crashed it was obvious that we were under attack. I'm just glad I wasn't in a position to make a call that day.

I think that under the circumstances there would be very little backlash against a successful shootdown. But it didn't happen that way.

We know that NEADS was not even informed that Flight 93 was a possible hijack until after it crashed. And there were no assets nearby to deal with it anyway. So Flight 93 wasn't shot down.

By the time Flight 93 was hijacked, much later than the other 3 flights, there was a pretty good understanding of what was unfolding. Passengers aboard 93 had the luxury of being able to find out what happened in New York and DC which the passengers of earlier flights did not. Flight 93 had the fewest hijackers on board, 4 instead of 5 with apparently two of them in the cockpit. That mean only 2 hijackers for the passengers to overcome to gain entry to the cockpit, not 3 or 4. Flight 93 had the least skilled and experienced hijacker-pilot. All of these factors converge to explain what happened.

Actually, the truth is not the conspiro tripe that the CT's spread. It was those aircraft, get over it.

In your indoctrinated mind "it was those aircraft", but the big problem is that neither you nor the US government can prove it was those aircraft. Telling a story a gazillion times might make the average person believe the story, but it does NOT make the story true.

In your indoctrinated mind "it was those aircraft", but the big problem is that neither you nor the US government can prove it was those aircraft. Telling a story a gazillion times might make the average person believe the story, but it does NOT make the story true.

Can and did. Your insistence otherwise notwithstanding.

Figured you would dodge. So your unwilling to share any sources you use to back up your statements. Got it.
By the way, my common sense trumps yours.:lamo

I haven't dodged anything Mike. All I did was eliminate certain possibilities. Nobody, neither you nor the government nor the media, can prove exactly which airplanes they were. Though Bernie Kerik could find Atta's passport and DL, nobody could find the Flight Data Recorders. Nobody could prove what airplanes they were, and the government will not allow anybody to verify identification by way of viewing the debris. IT IS TOP SECRET, in case you had not noticed.

Therefore, AA11 and UA175 are eliminated because they cannot be proved. Thus, something other than those airliners hit the towers.

They were drones Mike, and we both know it. :mrgreen:

Can and did. Your insistence otherwise notwithstanding.
When? Where?

Is that at the same place where you showed us how there's "12-15 variations on the dancing Israelis story"? (Hint: He didnt)

I'm in the normal mind, not the fringe conspiracy mind.

You know, the real world.

Back
Top Bottom