• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Who Does He Think He Is" Biden Lights Up Trump

You poor, poor thing. Still clinging to the sinking dumpster fire that's the SS*Trump. If it's an early October surprise it's been created by Your Dear Dirtbag's own lying mouth.

*****Storm
And here I had you pegged as not so easily impressed. Shame.
ttfn

Trump said that person that witnessed this may come forward and state this as real....has that happened?

I didn't think so. Trumpie making **** up again

They will come forward in two weeks. About when his health care plan is to be presented.

It's one of trademark lies.....something great's coming: "in a few days," "at the end of next week," "in two weeks," etc. etc.

Trump's "two weeks" fraud.

And here I had you pegged as not so easily impressed. Shame.
ttfn

You don't have "pegged" anything right then. And you never will as long as you remain in the cult of Dirtbag. He's poisoning your mind...assuming it wasn't already so.

Last edited:
I love the qualifier “if this is true”. It’s become the new way to make allegations without having to have proof.

Even Trump TV Fox is confirming it. “ Two former sr Trump admin officials confirm .@JeffreyGoldberg reporting that President Trump disparaged veterans and did not want to drive to honor American war dead at Aisne-Marne Cemetery outside Paris.” — Jennifer Griffin

Today's phrase is "it's coming very, very soon" with the "it" being a vaccine. So there's another one of his timeline lies.
His taxes were coming very soon too. Maybe the vaccine is under audit.

I feel really bad for you if you're counting on it be false. Multiple other sources are getting the same account from many people who were with him in Paris. Of course, he'll try to rally you cultists to his side and ramps up the lying but he'll just make suckers out you yet again.

Funny how it didn’t come up at the time.

Funny how it didn’t come up at the time.

Well, if it was one or more people who knew what Dirtbag said it was one or more people who decided to come forward to the Atlantic reporter. It could be one of what be very rare persons his own administration who have some integrity and honesty and are sick of being a part of it. In any case, someone came to the reporter with this. There's no way the reporter would have known this at the time he would not have sat on it lest he get scooped by someone else. So, you can entertain all the paranoid versions of some conspiracy theory but the basic truth is Dirtbag did say these things and the public should know about them before their vote goes in two months from now.

Amazing! Fox News is now a reliable news media.

To go against Dirtbag? No one at that site would dare come out like this if it weren't absolutely backed up with reliable sourcing. But what will you do if ****sNooz won't lie to you all the time anymore?

Even Trump TV Fox is confirming it. “ Two former sr Trump admin officials confirm .@JeffreyGoldberg reporting that President Trump disparaged veterans and did not want to drive to honor American war dead at Aisne-Marne Cemetery outside Paris.” — Jennifer Griffin

:applaud

I just looked at Fox. They say he didn’t want to drive the 2 hours. It doesn’t confirm he called casualties losers or suckers.

Last edited:
I just looked at Fox. They say he didn’t want to drive the 2 hours. It doesn’t confirm he called WWII casualties losers or suckers.
All Griffin did was report that she talked to someone who confirmed that Trump said it. Because she is a respected journalist we are expected to believe the allegations. And to top it off she reports for Fox. Since when did Fox News become a reliable source of news for the left?

All Griffin did was report that she talked to someone who confirmed that Trump said it. Because she is a respected journalist we are expected to believe the allegations. And to top it off she reports for Fox. Since when did Fox News become a reliable source of news for the left?

Try the associated press

Well, if it was one or more people who knew what Dirtbag said it was one or more people who decided to come forward to the Atlantic reporter. It could be one of what be very rare persons his own administration who have some integrity and honesty and are sick of being a part of it. In any case, someone came to the reporter with this. There's no way the reporter would have known this at the time he would not have sat on it lest he get scooped by someone else. So, you can entertain all the paranoid versions of some conspiracy theory but the basic truth is Dirtbag did say these things and the public should know about them before their vote goes in two months from now.

It’s not, actually, “paranoid” to question why it took 2 years for someone to decide it happened.

I’ll admit, I’ve seen denials by Trump that I’m dubious about. This one I believe. There is nothing more frustrating than being accused of something you didn’t do and his angry reaction seems to stem from that kind of frustration.

I’ll admit, I’ve seen denials by Trump that I’m dubious about. This one I believe. There is nothing more frustrating than being accused of something you didn’t do and his angry reaction seems to stem from that kind of frustration.

I

Want

To

Believe

Lol

Who is confirming what?!? Anonymous sources confirming what other anonymous sources claimed? :lamo

Is fox news lying?

I don’t think so. Fox is reporting what was told to them (which is more than CNN etc. would do if it was something negative about Obama).

I’ve been in the position of being accused of something I didn’t do. Even when you’re not guilty there will always be people who believe you are. That is frustrating and costly if you have to defend yourself.

Trump has said some stupid things. You would think that he would be smarter than that but then look at the dumb things Biden has said even though he’s been in the game for almost fifty years.

This latest uproar smacks of desperation of the left imo.

Back
Top Bottom