• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Who Does He Think He Is" Biden Lights Up Trump

Would you vote for Biden if he said that?
By the way the list is up to 10 who now say that report of losers and suckers is flat out a lie. Will Joe Biden apologize? Of course not.

I 100 percent guarantee I will answer your question honestly and directly if you answer mine first.

I have asked it a dozen times and no one will answer

Being caught off guard he managed to give somewhat of an answer to his credit. However in fairness, you have to admit that Trump answers more questions from hostile reporters in a week than Biden has in a year.

McEnany might answer more than Trump does. Trump tends to walk away or avoid tougher questions after scowling or being disrespectful to reporters fairly often.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1292203112711806987

McEnany might answer more than Trump does. Trump tends to walk away or avoid tougher questions after scowling or being disrespectful to reporters fairly often.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1292203112711806987

Other than Obama I don’t think any of the previous presidents had a very good relationship with the press. Trump can never be accused of being a politician. You can at least agree with that, can’t you?

Good for Biden for keeping it real and being on point.

I actually predict that fat lout in the Oval Office will attack Hunter Biden. It's been at least two weeks since Trump and his loyal Panty Sniffers have mentioned him.

I expect Trump to mini-stroke out about it.

Last edited:
I know, right? Kind of like "I know what Clinton and Lynch discussed on the tarmac" and "Joe Scarborough killed his intern" and "Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy". I mean, that just never ever happens on the right.

I guess he's forgotten Trump's slew of segues to slide his BS into the right wing sleaze echo chamber, "I hear people saying..." or "Some people are saying..." or "Everyone knows..."

Other than Obama I don’t think any of the previous presidents had a very good relationship with the press. Trump can never be accused of being a politician. You can at least agree with that, can’t you?

Neither a politician nor a diplomat, which is part of the issue in our country. Many of our country's leaders lack diplomacy and choose to attack each other instead of work together. That takes me a bit afield from my point, though. Biden at least tries to answer the challenging questions. Trump might have more support from people who are independent or undecided if he did the same.

Neither a politician nor a diplomat, which is part of the issue in our country. Many of our country's leaders lack diplomacy and choose to attack each other instead of work together. That takes me a bit afield from my point, though. Biden at least tries to answer the challenging questions. Trump might have more support from people who are independent or undecided if he did the same.

Yeah, but it's easier for him to walk off and throw a tantrum like a child.

I guess he's forgotten Trump's slew of segues to slide his BS into the right wing sleaze echo chamber, "I hear people saying..." or "Some people are saying..." or "Everyone knows..."

He does that all the time.

How about the person who told him about the tugs on the plane?

Good for Biden for keeping it real and being on point.

I actually predict that fat lout in the Oval Office will attack Hunter Biden. It's been at least two weeks since Trump and his loyal Panty Sniffers have mentioned him.

On point?

Just goes to show how far liberals have lowered the bar.

You can’t be serious. Did you not hear of the peace accords between Israel and UAE? If that was something accomplished under Obama/Biden he would be getting another Nobel peace prize.

Biden is being spoon fed the questions. He still has not agreed to an interview with Wallace. Why not? Of course he won’t be able to run from the debates but hopefully he won’t be given the questions ahead of them like Clinton was.

Other than Trump, I never remember a President lobbing personal attacks at reporters and throwing tantrums and walking off the stage.

Trump isn't a politician. He's a weakling.

Other than Trump, I never remember a President lobbing personal attacks at reporters and throwing tantrums and walking off the stage.

This. He's weak.

He does that all the time.

How about the person who told him about the tugs on the plane?

The thugs that were being flown, on a plane TO Washington DC... then later trump decided that they were being flown, on a plane, out of Washington DC to all over the United States, that were dressed in black and somehow armed to the teeth on commercial flights. Those thugs?

:lamo

I won’t hold your youth against you. ;)

The thugs that were being flown, on a plane TO Washington DC... then later trump decided that they were being flown, on a plane, out of Washington DC to all over the United States, that were dressed in black and somehow armed to the teeth on commercial flights. Those thugs?

:lamo

*ahem*

I AM TIRED OF THESE MOTHER****ING NINJAS ON THIS MOTHER****ING PLANE

Yeah, but it's easier for him to walk off and throw a tantrum like a child.

Biden hasn't been asked any serious questions.

The man doesn't have to answer any soft ball questions from people like you.........especially when you toss him beach balls.

Biden hasn't been asked any serious questions.

The man doesn't have to answer any soft ball questions from people like you.........especially when you toss him beach balls.

lol

So it's ok for Trump to stomp off like a giant baby whenever he's questioned aggressively by the press?

lol

lol

So it's ok for Trump to stomp off like a giant baby whenever he's questioned aggressively by the press?

lol

LOL

Your man is just as bad in every way but the cheerleaders like yourself will continue to deny it.

LOL

LOL

Your man is just as bad in every way but the cheerleaders like yourself will continue to deny it.

LOL

LOL

Not "my man", but as bad as Biden is, he's still better than Trump.

LOL

You can’t be serious. Did you not hear of the peace accords between Israel and UAE? If that was something accomplished under Obama/Biden he would be getting another Nobel peace prize.

Biden is being spoon fed the questions. He still has not agreed to an interview with Wallace. Why not? Of course he won’t be able to run from the debates but hopefully he won’t be given the questions ahead of them like Clinton was.

Too bad he cannot reconcile disagreements here at home in the same way. He instead chooses to call those on the left "radicals" or "Antifa" while attacking city and state officials' leadership. While his judgments may be true in some cases, that is hardly a diplomatic approach. Listening to him speak about problems in our own country, he sounds more like a Fox News op-ed piece than a president.

And Biden already interviewed with Wallace during the primary. He will get to see him again in 25 days.

Back
Top Bottom