• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Nativ

• None of the Black israelites did wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

A couple of the MAGA hat wearers did do the tomahawk thing, so that could be considered wrong, although it wasn't the teen that has been dragged through hell.

The NA did wrong by coming up and getting in the kids face.

The BI did wrong by yelling crap at the teens.

Funny how all the Left wants to talk about is the tomahawk chopping. Ignore the black men over there yelling epithets at everyone...

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

Can't answer or won't answer? Avoidance doesn't become you. You're looking sad here, hombre. Time to man up, buttercup. Not the time to retreat into your safe space.

annnnnnnd another swing and a miss LMAO:lamo
Fact remains your false claims was proven wrong, your lies were exposed and now your desperate deflections are failing even harder. This is awesome!!

Please let us know when you can support your failed claims in post 39, thanks!

who bets ANOTHER dodge and deflection is tried?

Funny how all the Left wants to talk about is the tomahawk chopping. Ignore the black men over there yelling epithets at everyone...

Can you explain where that claim comes from since the poll proves it factually wrong. Thanks :)

There's a critical option missing on the poll: The boys' chaperones. Had they done their jobs and kept the boys away from the BHI protesters, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

I voted for all. I note the degree of guilt varied.

The "black israelites" are ****s. The proper reaction is walking away from them/ignoring them. They were probably the worst of the bunch.

The natives were unwise to walk up to, then back and forth in front of, the kids.

The kids were wrong for open mockery replete with racist tomahawk chops. Pointing, laughing, mocking, surrounding.

The chaperones were insane for telling the kids to do the school "fight" song, which apparently contains a similar motion (not that that excuses a bunch of white kids doing it at a native, regardless of whatever the school song says to do....seriously....you cannot argue that tomahawk chops at natives while mocking their chant, etc., has no racial intent....not honestly).

The media was wrong to jump the gun with just the first video, thereby only attacking the kids, who were in fact in the wrong but not the only ones.

We were wrong, because we demand the kind of 24/7 coverage that leads to the media jumping the gun (or snap). They wouldn't be falling over ourselves to get the first report out if it did not mean dollars. It only means dollars because WE traffic to the site that reports first, and then some of "WE" are dumb enough to click on ads that appear, then buy products because we're so easily distracted that a little ad about deoderant can distract us from an article we decided to read. And, commenting after the first video. (I don't remember what I said, but I think it was pretty tame...something about "the kid" having a punchable face. What? He does, even if people shouldn't be punched for having faces.)

DP conservatives are largely in the wrong, too, for yet again making this into a good v. evil narrative where all the good guys are on the right, and all the bad guys on the left. Any DP liberal who failed to note others were in the wrong after the other videos surfaced, they too are in the wrong.

I'm sure I forgot some group or other.

/rant on

The last thing is the worst about this: the need to make everything into a good v. evil narrative. This isn't ****king Tolkien or Star Wars. It's reality. We do have the misfortune of regularly seeing things that are unquestionably evil, but that doesn't justify in any way boiling everything else down to it.

Neither does the fact that in the twitter age, most people have the attention span of a severely concussed goldfish: if you don't have the attention span or time to educate yourself, sit the **** down and shut the **** up while other people who did bother are talking.

/rant off

Last edited:

There's a critical option missing on the poll: The boys' chaperones. Had they done their jobs and kept the boys away from the BHI protesters, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Seriously.

"Yeah....sing the school "fight" song at the nutter a-holes who are harassing you kids. Great idea!"

What?

How about ignore them, and I'll call the cops if they look like they want to do more than say crazy ****.

annnnnnnd another swing and a miss LMAO:lamo
Fact remains your false claims was proven wrong, your lies were exposed and now your desperate deflections are failing even harder. This is awesome!!

Where's the proof, sweetcheeks? You got nothing, as usual. LMAO

So, which is it, you lean right or left? You can only duck and weave sooo long !! Call it out, be proud. Nothing to be ashamed of here. The world wants to know. BTW; nine out of ten doctors say your poll still sucks.

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

The fact that they are teens is the only that prevents it from being them that did wrong. The correct answer to the question is that their parent and their school ****ed up.

1.)Where's the proof, sweetcheeks? You got nothing, as usual. LMAO

So, which is it, you lean right or left? You can only duck and weave sooo long !! Call it out, be proud. Nothing to be ashamed of here. The world wants to know. BTW; nine out of ten doctors say your poll still sucks.
Another dodge just like i said LMAO
nice try but we are waiting on YOU. YOU made a claim with ZERO factual support and now its YOUR job to do so

Another dodge just like i said LMAO
nice try but we are waiting on YOU. YOU made a claim with ZERO factual support and now its YOUR job to do so

Just can't bring yourself to answer. Typical. So, do you swing to the left or the right (politically speaking, of course...I'm not interested in your personal preferences)? Quite a simple question, really. Your poll still sucks. A recent Gallup poll confirmed that fact.

Just can't bring yourself to answer. Typical. So, do you swing to the left or the right (politically speaking, of course...I'm not interested in your personal preferences)? Quite a simple question, really. Your poll still sucks. A recent Gallup poll confirmed that fact.

AAAAAAAnd another dodge LMAO this is awesome.
YOU made a claim with ZERO factual support and now its YOUR job to do so

AAAAAAAnd another dodge LMAO this is awesome.

Just can't get the words out, can you. Lefty or righty, which is it? You won't say it because you know I'll nail you if you do. Once again, you fail, I win, like always. LMAO

PS. Your poll still sucks.

Just can't get the words out, can you. Lefty or righty, which is it? You won't say it because you know I'll nail you if you do. Once again, you fail, I win, like always. LMAO

PS. Your poll still sucks.

Aaaaand another dodge LMAO

Aaaaand another dodge LMAO

now you're just repeating yourself. Must be frustration, or maybe just a lack of intellect. Who knows.... So which is it, you left or right?

now you're just repeating yourself. Must be frustration, or maybe just a lack of intellect. Who knows.... So which is it, you left or right?

Aaaaand another dodge LMAO this is getting more and more fun!
YOU made a claim with ZERO factual support, now its YOUR job to do so. In case you forgot here is your false claims:
Well, the poll sucked. Your liberal bias is showing again. It should have offered the choice that BOTH the Black Israelites and Native American acted wrongly. The BI started things and the NA followed up. The video is clear on that. Why did it happen? The young men were white, conservative and pro life. Any one of those characteristics is enough to make them a target.

Please let us know when you can support these exposed false claims with any facts that make them true . . or even just one fact, thanks!!!

who bets this request is dodged again?

Aaaaand another dodge LMAO this is getting more and more fun!
YOU made a claim with ZERO factual support, now its YOUR job to do so. In case you forgot here is your false claims:

Please let us know when you can support these exposed false claims with any facts that make them true . . or even just one fact, thanks!!!

Your poll sucks. So are you lefty or righty? Just answer. That would clear things up. Why the prevaricating? Feeling a little guilty about the poll? And maybe calm down a little......

BTW; I clearly stated why I thought the poll sucked. Criticism can be hard to take, especially if a person has low self esteem.

Your poll sucks. So are you lefty or righty? Just answer. That would clear things up. Why the prevaricating? Feeling a little guilty about the poll? And maybe calm down a little......

BTW; I clearly stated why I thought the poll sucked. Criticism can be hard to take, especially if a person has low self esteem.

another dodge just like i thought! LMAO
Well, the poll sucked. Your liberal bias is showing again. It should have offered the choice that BOTH the Black Israelites and Native American acted wrongly. The BI started things and the NA followed up. The video is clear on that. Why did it happen? The young men were white, conservative and pro life. Any one of those characteristics is enough to make them a target.

another dodge just like i thought! LMAO

you're repeating yourself again. Probably fatigue, but maybe get a doctors opinion. Just trying to help.

Only the Black Israelites and Phillips were in the wrong. The students behavior was excellent. No one else there appears to have been in the wrong, including any other Native Americans.

you're repeating yourself again. Probably fatigue, but maybe get a doctors opinion. Just trying to help.

If it was a class trip where the hell were the people in charge of the kids?

The kids were getting egged on by asshole adults, and the kids started acting like dicks back. There should have been adults there to intervene. And no, rushing the kids with drums is not an adult move.

I remember being on class trips and certainly the adults that chaperoned us, would have at the very least led us away from all the assholes standing around insulting everyone.

AT any rate those who watched the edited video and freaked out hopefully learned a lesson. But then probably not since most of those people are hacks to start with.

But the kids certainly were not innocent. They were standing in a very historical location related to civil rights and they start mocking native Americans.

But now the left and the right are doubling down on idiocy and trying to claim that the other side is wrong. FFS both sides are wrong. There will be no winners only losers if you come at this incident as if it were something good to win.

The left who first were fooled by the first edited video, you look like idiots now.

Trump is an idiot for commending the kids when clearly they were in the wrong.

The right like trump are also idiots since even though the edited video was shown to be designed to be a lie, none of them seem to understand that mocking native Americans is ****ing wrong.

ANd the native Americans were idiots for marching at kids with drums as if that was going to help or whatever that as.

On the bright side though the religious/racist idiots that purposely trolled everyone.....well it seems that all side agree that they were the biggest idiots of them all.

Only the Black Israelites and Phillips were in the wrong. The students behavior was excellent. No one else there appears to have been in the wrong, including any other Native Americans.

Their behavior was not good. They were mocking native Americans, that is ****ing wrong.

If it was a class trip where the hell were the people in charge of the kids?

The kids were getting egged on by asshole adults, and the kids started acting like dicks back. There should have been adults there to intervene. And no, rushing the kids with drums is not an adult move.

I remember being on class trips and certainly the adults that chaperoned us, would have at the very least led us away from all the assholes standing around insulting everyone.

AT any rate those who watched the edited video and freaked out hopefully learned a lesson. But then probably not since most of those people are hacks to start with.

But the kids certainly were not innocent. They were standing in a very historical location related to civil rights and they start mocking native Americans.

But now the left and the right are doubling down on idiocy and trying to claim that the other side is wrong. FFS both sides are wrong. There will be no winners only losers if you come at this incident as if it were something good to win.

The left who first were fooled by the first edited video, you look like idiots now.

Trump is an idiot for commending the kids when clearly they were in the wrong.

The right like trump are also idiots since even though the edited video was shown to be designed to be a lie, none of them seem to understand that mocking native Americans is ****ing wrong.

ANd the native Americans were idiots for marching at kids with drums as if that was going to help or whatever that as.

On the bright side though the religious/racist idiots that purposely trolled everyone.....well it seems that all side agree that they were the biggest idiots of them all.

Basic common sense that will ignored by some.

WOW......WOW...... get some professional help, Lefty. definitely looking Lefty, all hysterical and emotional and everything. Yeah, I think we're at the level of far left now. Maybe we're into SJW territory....... here's your safety pin....

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

There is video of the children mocking the Native Americans, to say they did nothing wrong is a little biased.

Kids can hardly be expected to act like adults. Adults, on the other hand, have no excuse for acting childishly or childishly excusing the childish behavior of the offending adults.

Back
Top Bottom