• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Nativ

• None of the Black israelites did wrong

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

I don't know why you called the kids "Maga hat Catholic school teens." for from my POV, the damn hat has and had neither more nor less to do with anything than did the "Man in the Moon."

then maybe re-read the op slower this time

Is this the OP statement you have in mind?
I put them in quotations because many people/articles/media outlets have called them many things and these seem to be the most common.​

If so:
  • Are you seriously telling me you chose that moniker because many others have too?
  • Do you truly think readers here, on DP, wouldn't know what kids you meant were you to have called them the "Covington Catholic teens?"

Maybe you do. I wouldn't think that, and I assure you I don't give many members much credit for much, but I give pretty much all the members who post here credit for being in-tune enough with current events to know who the Covington Catholic school kids are and what be their "claim to five minutes of fame" at this juncture in history.

1.) yes, that should be obvious.
2.) yes, thats what it clearly and directly says.

Very good!

Blue sequence of remarks:

DL0Jgi6WAAEiL6x.jpg

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native Americans"

Blue sequence of remarks:

Are you still confused?
then I cant help you, keep reading the OP over and over along with post #25 until you figure it out. Guess you could always ask a friend also. Good luck!!!

Are you still confused?
then I cant help you, keep reading the OP over and over along with post #25 until you figure it out. Guess you could always ask a friend also. Good luck!!!

How droll....

How droll....

:lamo my feelings on your confusion EXACTLY!!!!
hope you figure it out and common sense doesn't mange to escape you in the future!

:lamo my feelings on your confusion EXACTLY!!!!
hope you figure it out and common sense doesn't mange to escape you in the future!

Thanks for your kind wishes.

Thanks for your kind wishes.

You're welcome, I'm here to help!:2wave:

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

All of the Above!

From all that I have gleaned of the incident, that is the only conclusion.

I still want to know if that was a school sanctioned trip then where were the chaperones?

Still. It would have been more constructive and instructive if the MAGA Hat wearing students had gone to the Capitol to find their State Senator Mitch McConnell to ask him why he was hiding from performing his Senate duties?

I put them in quotations because many people/articles/media outlets have called them many things and these seem to be the most common.

I know theres a bunch of threads on this but this is different.
So many people quick to judge and make assumptions im honestly curious that when in a format like this who admits to all the wrong doing, none of the wrong doing or still just sticks to their guns and defends/condemns what ever group they clung on too!

Anyway since tons of info and video has come out that we can all watch for ourselves, what are your honest feelings on the situation? With all the info we have whats your honest verdict?
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MEDIA SUCKING OR MEDIA BIASED OR WHO/WHAT GROUP MADE WHAT JUDGMENTS IN THE PAST

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

One or more maga hat teens did wrong
One or more native americans did wrong
One or more Black israelites did wrong
All of the above did wrong
None of the maga hat teens did wrong
None of the Indians did wrong
None of the Black israelites did wrong
None of the above did wrong

thanks!!!

So...
Either "One or more native americans did wrong" or None of the Indians did wrong?"

I pick using "Native Americans," beginning with capital letters, but never saw using the word "Indians" as necessarily bigoted or offensive.

There is video of the children mocking the Native Americans, to say they did nothing wrong is a little biased.

its more than a little but some people dont care about that

its more than a little but some people dont care about that

Text doesn't carry tone very well (or at all :p ) I didn't mean it as written. It is sometimes hard trying to have conversations in text because typing out something the way you would simply tell someone in person doesn't always convey the actual meaning you intended.

Text doesn't carry tone very well (or at all :p ) I didn't mean it as written. It is sometimes hard trying to have conversations in text because typing out something the way you would simply tell someone in person doesn't always convey the actual meaning you intended.

lol no biggie i just wanted to be clear about how i felt about it and how the evidence makes that opinion seem
but yes i agree 100% text does not always carry tone well ;)

Re: Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

Acadia, what does them being Catholic have to do with this conversation?

Being Catholic and pro-life was a big part of what made these teens a target for the MSM and late-night comedians like Bill Maher.
Have no doubt how that's part of the "deplorable" package.

Just what crappy things did they do?

Mocking the Native American man and harassing at least one girl who walked by a pack of them. They were there for a pro-life rally right?

Well, the poll sucked. Your liberal bias is showing again. It should have offered the choice that BOTH the Black Israelites and Native American acted wrongly. The BI started things and the NA followed up. The video is clear on that. Why did it happen? The young men were white, conservative and pro life. Any one of those characteristics is enough to make them a target.

Mocking the Native American man and harassing at least one girl who walked by a pack of them. They were there for a pro-life rally right?

Now that is really something that should be at the top of your list of bad behavior. Except it didn't happen. The Native American man is who came up and mocked a kid, beating a drum in his face.

Now show me the video where that kid harassed a girl who walked by.

Waiting

1.) Well, the poll sucked.
2.) Your liberal bias is showing again.
3.) It should have offered the choice that BOTH the Black Israelites and Native American acted wrongly.
4.) The BI started things and the NA followed up. The video is clear on that. Why did it happen? The young men were white, conservative and pro life. Any one of those characteristics is enough to make them a target.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
1.) wrong by YOUR standards the poll is just fine as you might learn in a couple seconds . . might
2.) i have no liberal bias nor can you factually prove any
3.) that option WAS available to those educated enough on how polls work. oooooops your mistake.
4.) you are free to have that opinion but like your other claims theres no factual evidence for it that makes it true . . just your feelings.

Feel free to post with honesty and integrity and apologize for your mistake . .. never mind we know that wont happen LMAO

I put them in quotations because many people/articles/media outlets have called them many things and these seem to be the most common.

I know theres a bunch of threads on this but this is different.
So many people quick to judge and make assumptions im honestly curious that when in a format like this who admits to all the wrong doing, none of the wrong doing or still just sticks to their guns and defends/condemns what ever group they clung on too!

Anyway since tons of info and video has come out that we can all watch for ourselves, what are your honest feelings on the situation? With all the info we have whats your honest verdict?
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE MEDIA SUCKING OR MEDIA BIASED OR WHO/WHAT GROUP MADE WHAT JUDGMENTS IN THE PAST

Who did wrong? "Maga hat Catholic school teens", "Black Israelites" and or Native American"

One or more maga hat teens did wrong
One or more native americans did wrong
One or more Black israelites did wrong
All of the above did wrong
None of the maga hat teens did wrong
None of the Indians did wrong
None of the Black israelites did wrong
None of the above did wrong

thanks!!!

As long as people protest and counter protest, clashes are going to happen. Personally, I don't like protesting because it rarely bares any actual results. All it does is make the protesters feel better about themselves. Take the million women anti abortion march on DC a couple of years ago. Ever since then their ideals have actually gone backwards. So, it accomplished nothing. If a million protesters aren't going to accomplish anything then smaller amounts aren't going to either. All they do is bring on clashes such as this. The Catholic High School students shouldn't have been there. The Black Muslim activists shouldn't have been there and the Native Americans shouldn't have been there. If there hadn't been any protests in Charlottesville, that one woman wouldn't have died. It was just as much her fault for being there as it was for the other side being there.

None of the above: The big wrongdoer here is the media.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
1.) wrong by YOUR standards the poll is just fine as you might learn in a couple seconds . . might
2.) i have no liberal bias nor can you factually prove any
3.) that option WAS available to those educated enough on how polls work. oooooops your mistake.
4.) you are free to have that opinion but like your other claims theres no factual evidence for it that makes it true . . just your feelings.

Feel free to post with honesty and integrity and apologize for your mistake . .. never mind we know that wont happen LMAO

WOW !!! You mean to say you have a conservative bias? Your poll still sucks.

Shouldn't the adults be blamed in this situation instead of advocating harm and violence against minors?

From the same guy who would blame his own child for getting raped no less? Oh the irony.

A couple of the MAGA hat wearers did do the tomahawk thing, so that could be considered wrong, although it wasn't the teen that has been dragged through hell.

The NA did wrong by coming up and getting in the kids face.

The BI did wrong by yelling crap at the teens.

WOW !!! You mean to say you have a conservative bias? Your poll still sucks.

Translation: the lies, dishonesty and false claims in your post were totally exposed and destroyed and instead of posting with honesty and integrity like we knew wouldn't, you continue and double down on the dishonest triggered meltdown in your post LMAO AWESOME!!!
:popcorn2:

Translation: the lies, dishonesty and false claims in your post were totally exposed and destroyed and instead of posting with honesty and integrity like we knew wouldn't, you continue and double down on the dishonest triggered meltdown in your post LMAO AWESOME!!!
:popcorn2:

Come on, man...you don't get off that easy. If you don't have a liberal bias, then you have a conservative bias? Which way do you swing? Your poll sucks.

Come on, man...you don't get off that easy. If you don't have a liberal bias, then you have a conservative bias? Which way do you swing? Your poll sucks.
and the meltdown continues!!! another swing and a miss!!!! LMAO

and the meltdown continues!!! another swing and a miss!!!! LMAO

Can't answer or won't answer? Avoidance doesn't become you. You're looking sad here, hombre. Time to man up, buttercup. Not the time to retreat into your safe space.

Back
Top Bottom