• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Whites commit more crimes than blacks. Are they a problem race?

No..

You are just perpetuating the "Blame whitey" excuse for any failure of any black person in the US..... Which is an absolutely horrible way of excusing anyone of personal responsibility.

You are correct. Leftists dont know, let alone understand history.

I wish they'd read, let alone remember.

I'm sorry, are you trying to argue that Black crime rates (and crime in general) is greater now?

You dance like its cool-always with the qualifiers.

My question is why you do it?

Do you think its diminishes people?

Reality, is what you and I got. Remember that.

Stop dancing, its ok. We can work together-no need to spin.

I suspect deep down you smell what Im cooking.

Last edited:
You know, I just got through trying to make the point that nowhere did I make an absolute argument, and that it would as dumb for me to do so as for you to teach you kids that racism has been totally eliminated.....and the stupidity of making an absolute argument...got right past you once again.

You keep on with the "racism has been totally eliminated" blather every time you respond to me.

Nowhere have I claimed that.... however, it has been long enough that people of my generation (in their 30s) cannot use racism as an excuse for their own failures in life.

Really, no progress was made on busing/education? Redlining is as a big of an issue as it was prior to the 1970's?
No. But it doesn't change the fact that people CHOOSE to live near others of the same ethnicity.

So are you going to argue that white flight has no component of racism?

Is the bolded an absolute? Nope.

No more of a component of racism than when other races choose to live near people of their own ethnic and cultural background.

I should like this, then dislike it, just so I can like it a second time.
Your comment was hilarious as he was being hypocritical. Especially so, as what he said applied to him and not to the one he was addressing.

Yes - you seem to be taking the unmistakable position that an entire race of millions and millions of people are completely ignorant of what is good for them politically and you know better.

Actually, I'm looking at facts, and offering an opinion based on them.

Perhaps you can explain the lefts obsession with illegal aliens. The left is obsessed with rewarding them, encouraging more of them, and spending billions on them. In the mean time, minority communities, especially the Black communities, where jobs and economic opportunity is so desperately needed, get little more than more than election season promises. The illegal alien population has decimated economic opportunity in these communities. And the left seems perfectly willing to ignore this fact while playing a game with facts and figures.

I just seems to me there will be a day of reckoning, and these citizens are going to stop buying the same song and dance from the left.

As to suggesting I am calling them ignorant, I haven't done that, nor have I suggested that. That's your game since you don't seem able to address the point.

Actually, I'm looking at facts, and offering an opinion based on them.

The FACTS being their voting record and the OPINION being you do not like it. As I said, you seem to pretend to know what is better for tens of millions of people than they themselves do.

The FACTS being their voting record and the OPINION being you do not like it. As I said, you seem to pretend to know what is better for tens of millions of people than they themselves do.

BS. I'm offering my opinion based on facts. Why don't you try to address some of them. If all you have is the same tired deflection from facts the left has offered these communities for decades, it's really not necessary to add to the proof.

BS. I'm offering my opinion based on facts. Why don't you try to address some of them. If all you have is the same tired deflection from facts the left has offered these communities for decades, it's really not necessary to add to the proof.

What so called FACTS are those which give you more knowledge about what is politically best for 28 million African Americans over their own evaluation of what is best for them?

You keep on with the "racism has been totally eliminated" blather every time you respond to me.

Nowhere have I claimed that
I did not say you did, I keep bringing it up BECAUSE YOU KEEP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, I AM NOT MAKING ABSOLUTE ARGUMENTS ABOUT RACISM SO STOP TURNING MY ARGUMENT INTO ABSOLUTES AND I WILL STOP TURNING YOURS INTO ABSOLUTES.....GOT IT?
.... however, it has been long enough that people of my generation (in their 30s) cannot use racism as an excuse for their own failures in life.
And you are still making an absolute argument, you are saying that racism/discrimination has no effect upon Black socioeconomic conditions.

No. But it doesn't change the fact that people CHOOSE to live near others of the same ethnicity.No more of a component of racism than when other races choose to live near people of their own ethnic and cultural background.
Even the woman that wrote the article that "USCon" posted to try to counter my "white flight" comment admitted that racism was a component of white flight. Racism is a component of "wanting to live together", to be segregated from "the other".

PS..

I note that you have dropped 2 arguments, one being the idea that crime, specifically the rate of Black crimes, has increased. The second being that you thought the analysis by Krivo and Peterson was trying to prove "causation". It wasn't.

I'm sorry, are you trying to argue that Black crime rates (and crime in general) is greater now?
You dance like its cool-always with the qualifiers.My question is why you do it?Do you think its diminishes people?Reality, is what you and I got. Remember that.Stop dancing, its ok. We can work together-no need to spin.I suspect deep down you smell what Im cooking.
I get it, it is REALLY difficult for some people to come to the understanding, to face the music and realize that crime rates in general including Black crime rates, have declined.

I get it, it is REALLY difficult for some people to come to the understanding, to face the music and realize that crime rates in general including Black crime rates, have declined.
ALL crime rates (white and black) Have declined Significantly since about 1990.
I have tackled that in the past.
One reason, longer incarceration/3-strikes etc, one Third of Young Black men Already in the Penal system... but IMO the major one:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/abortion/65260-aborted-crime-wave.html

THE ABORTED CRIME WAVE?

A controversial article links the recent drop in crime to the legalization of abortion two decades ago
By Marguerite Holloway
Dec 1999/Scientific American
now here: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v99/n1257/a06.html
Since the early 1990s crime has fallen annually in the U.S., last year by about 7%. Many explanations have been put forward for this drop: more police walk the beat, more people are in prison, the economy has improved, crack use has fallen, alarms and guards are now widespread. The emphasis given to any one of these rationales varies, of course, according to philosophical bent or political expediency. In New York City, for instance, plummeting crime has been attributed to improved policing. Yet the decline exists even in cities that have not altered their approach, such as Los Angeles.

The above explanations are unsatisfactory to many researchers, among them two economists who have studied crime. Steven D. Levitt of the University of Chicago and John J. Donohue III, currently at Yale University, have proffered an alternative reason: the legalization of abortion in 1973 reduced the number of unwanted children--that is, children more likely to become criminals. In 1992, the first year crime began to fall, the first set of children born after 1973 turned 18.
Because most crimes are committed by young adult males between the ages of 18 and 24, Levitt and Donohue argue that the absence of millions of unwanted children led to fewer crimes being done by that age group.
In total, the researchers maintain, the advent of legal abortion may be responsible for up to 50% of the drop in crime.
[.............]
Indeed, Levitt and Donohue are not the first to connect crime and abortion. As they note in their paper, a former Minneapolis police chief made the same suggestion several years ago. But they are the first to examine data to determine whether there could be a correlation. They looked at how crime rates differed for states that legalized abortion before the U.S. Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade: New York, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii. In those states, crime began to drop a few years before it did in the rest of the country, and states with higher abortion rates have had steeper drops in crime. Fewer unwanted children, the two conclude, ultimately means fewer crimes.

0003F387-13E5-1C74-9B81809EC588EF21_arch3.gif

CRIME RATES dropped after 1991, just when children born after Roe v. Wade would be reaching 18.
And I might add:
It Continues to FALL DESPITE SOCIO-ECONOMIC conditions/recessions like 2000 and 2008 and Increasing homelessness/poverty/Food Stamps...
demonstrating socio-econmic conditions do NOT account for All of crime..
Refuting Krivo/Peterson's already Goofy/SUBJECTIVE main claim that Black poverty is worse than White poverty!

And of course, Unwed Black babies have increased since the 60s dramatically, now at app 72%.
Are whites/'discrimation' Forcing blacks to have Twice the Unwed Birth rate they had 50 Years ago?

And of course, you have now TWICE TROLLED my posts #212 Rushton/Jenson, and #214 Wikipedia/IQ-Heritability.

With this post it will make Three WHIFFS of course.

EDIT:
Blow we can see MORE contentLESS, Debate-destroying, Juvenile, TROLLLING of Gimmesometruth
who obviously can't take Any truth.
This post was NOT about Rushton, and I addressed His Krivo-Peterson.

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Started off bad, got worse, thread goes flush.

I wish I could get a good, solid answer on this from a behavioral science point of view. Why is it that more crimes are committed by blacks than whites? I was wondering today - reading the Jacksonville news, and there were a few murders, robberies, rapes and so on, and every single one was committed by a black person. Why? And I don't want a racist answer. I want a good answer from someone who can answer without being ugly about it.

You are a behavioral scientist, no? Do you have an answer for this?

answer is society,one city over from where i live has a heavy black population,and crime is unreal,where i live crime is almost non existent in this rural town,yet it has close to the same ratio of black people.

it has alot to do with upbringing.if you travel the rural south,you will see black neighborhoods of kind people,low crime etc.but then leave those areas and go into the cities that changes quickly.

You are quoting the same type of garbage that is peddled in every white supremacist group on earth. There is no neurological or genetic evidence at all that blacks have any less innate intellectual ability than whites. All evidence thus far points to nurture rather than nature. It is discussed in detail here: https://www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

These studies found that blacks adopted in infancy by middle class white families did just as well on standardized tests as their white counterparts:

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
I have already presented evidence to the Contrary. (212, 214)
NOR do your Links say what you claim.

ie, YOUR First says HOPEFULLY if self-Impeachingly!
NYT:

The black-white test score gap does not appear to be an inevitable fact of nature.
It is true that the gap shrinks only a little when black and white children attend the same schools.
It is also true that the gap shrinks only a little when black and white families have the same amount of schooling, the same income, and the same wealth.
But despite endless speculation, no one has found genetic evidence indicating that blacks have less innate intellectual ability than whites. Thus while it is clear that eliminating the test score gap would require enormous effort by both blacks and whites and would probably take more than one generation, we believe it can be done.​

Oh well!
and that was 1998.
No one had found much of anything genetically, nor need they.
No one has found the mechanism for cigarette smoking causing cancer, but it's also just a Statistical Fact that can measured in the general population.
As Can IQ among your article ADMITTEDLY Evenly socio-economically/schooled populations whose Only difference IS Race.

Your Second link doesn't even mention 'race' nor do we know who was even in it.
JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
Huh?
and so it goes.

In FACT, trans-racial adoption studies are the Nail in the coffin for your PC lies.

Race differences in intelligence: how research changed my mind to overcome the “all races are equal” dogma
Race differences in intelligence: how research changed my mind to overcome the "all races are equal" dogma. | Human Stupidity: Irrationality, Self Deception

I grew up indoctrinated by Political Correctness. Like a large part of citizens in Western countries I was brainwashed: Races do not exist, all are equal. Saying anything different, saying that there are racial differences, is racism, a crime.

In school I heard Disparaging remarks about Arthur Jensen and other “unscientific” “dishonest” “cheating” scientists doing faulty research about race differences. 'The Bell Curve' by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray actually looked fairly convincing to me, but if even President Bill Clinton denounced it, there must be something wrong about it.

There always was some complex theory to explain away the IQ differences:
*different culture
*parental expectation
*mother’s malnourishment
*IQ measurements are racially and culturally biased​

My opinion changed when I read about trans-racial adoption studies. That was the last drop that really disproved all these desperate attempts to explain away racial differences in intelligence.

The best evidence for the genetic basis of race-IQ differences comes from trans-racial adoption studies of Oriental children, Black children, and Mixed-Race children. All these children have been adopted by White parents at an early age and have grown up in middle-class White homes.”

...Korean and Vietnamese babies from poor backgrounds, many of whom were malnourished, were adopted by White American and Belgian families. When they grew up, they excelled in school. The IQs of the adopted Oriental children were 10 or more points higher than the national average for the country they grew up in. Trans-racial adoption does not increase or decrease IQ. The three-way pattern of race differences in IQ remains.”​

In plain English: adopted Asian babies grew up to be very bright, adopted black babies grew up to have low intelligence. One more desperate argument that was posed to save the “racial equality” dogma:
[........]
That did it for me. It destroyed my ingrained indoctrinated beliefs that all races must be equal. It opened up my mind to the possibility that there could be racial differences.
[....]

Last edited:
To win a debate is not done by saying over and over, "You are wrong" or "Your document is wrong", you have to actually read the doc, post what you think is wrong and make argument to that effect. Oh, and you don't get to say "No, you prove it is right", this is just childish, infantile, contrary nonsense.

that's funny coming from a retard like you who has constantly avoided answering an easy question because you are lacking both balls and intelligence

Moderator's Warning:
Started off bad, got worse, thread goes flush.

excellent

gimmesomeseptictank idiocy was starting to stink big time

ALL crime rates (white and black) Have declined Significantly since about 1990.
I have tackled that in the past.
One reason, longer incarceration/3-strikes etc, one Third of Young Black men Already in the Penal system... but IMO the major one:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/abortion/65260-aborted-crime-wave.html

THE ABORTED CRIME WAVE?

A controversial article links the recent drop in crime to the legalization of abortion two decades ago
By Marguerite Holloway
Dec 1999/Scientific American
now here: US: The Aborted Crime Wave?

And I might add:
It Continues to FALL DESPITE SOCIO-ECONOMIC conditions/recessions like 2000 and 2008 and Increasing homelessness/poverty/Food Stamps...
demonstrating socio-econmic conditions do NOT account for All of crime..
Refuting Krivo/Peterson's already Goofy/SUBJECTIVE main claim that Black poverty is worse than White poverty!

And of course, Unwed Black babies have increased since the 60s dramatically, now at app 72%.
Are whites/'discrimation' Forcing blacks to have Twice the Unwed Birth rate they had 50 Years ago?

And of course, you have now TWICE TROLLED my posts #212 Rushton/Jenson, and #214 Wikipedia/IQ-Heritability.

With this post it will make Three WHIFFS of course.

EDIT:
Blow we can see MORE contentLESS, Debate-destroying, Juvenile, TROLLLING of Gimmesometruth
who obviously can't take Any truth.
This post was NOT about Rushton, and I addressed His Krivo-Peterson.

BL

GimmesomeCrack is a moron. I pointed out that ALL blacks commit more murders than Poor whites

and there are far more poor whites than there are BLACKS period

Back
Top Bottom