• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

whites are the real immigrants, are they not?

-Demosthenes- said:
Well then how do you judge which "civilization" that an individual is from?

Come on, isn't that clear? All whites decended from European. Every Canadian, American, South African, Australian, Canadian who is white came from Europe. Every one of thsoe civilizations was built by Europeans or their decendents.

It is not very difficult to trace where most people come from.

But my point was, simply cut off immigration. Make these people fix their own countries before they populate the earth with so many children that they continue to flee their own countries in greater numbers and destroy the European civilizations.

The European civilizations are the ones that are literally holding this world together. What do you think is going to happen if these 3rd world countries cause an immigrant invasion of the European countries before their own countries are reformed? They will destroy the economy and civilization and then the 3rd world countries will be without European financial aid and it will basically be non stop civil wars aorund the world.

There is no way we can sustain our civilization with the current level of immigration and the growing populations of the 3rd world. Without the European civilizations more than half the 3rd world would literally starve to death.

We have got to tell these people they cannot come into our countries anymore. That they must stay where they are and find a way to fix their nations. We cannot let them pull us down into 3rd world status. The resulting problems from such an event would border on a literal armageddon of mankind.

Imagine if they don't reform their countries and they just keep coming to the European civilizations. By 2060 with current immigration rates in all European based countries, 3rd world immigrants will outnumber the original citizens.

If they drag down and destroy the European civilizations, all hope will be lost for most of this world. You will see econmic depression, warlords and dictators fighting over different territories, there will be no superpower left to keep world stability, and the humanitarian crisises around the world will increase ten fold.

There is nothing positive about continuing to let immigrants come into European countries. It is destroying the economic capacity of these countries which will lead to an inability of these countries to perform all worldwide humanitarian actions as their own people become increasingly impoverished and poor.

The current immigration patterns are going to destroy modern civilization.

It is estimated according to US Census information that at current rates of immigration, the USA will see a population increase of 200,000,000 in the next 40 years. ALL, yes ALL of it is going to be 1st generation immigrants.

It has already been stated by many economists, (view the first link in my sig to watch one economist explain the problem) that such an immigration increase will literally collapse the US infrasture and cause complete economic depression of the entire nation. The USA will economically collapse in 4-5 decades if nothing is done about current immigration. And who will we have helped? No one. The immigrants that would of come here would be just as bad off as they would of been in their own country 50 years from now. And on top of that, because of their immigration to the USA, they will ensure the US no longer contributes anything to humanitarian aid anywhere around the world because the US will no longer be able to sustain its own people.

So who wins from this situation? Everyone loses. US citizens lose, and every country that receives US humanitarian aid loses. There i no winning when you continue to let 3rd world immigrants come into European countries rather than stay in their own country and reform them.

RealmOfThePureForms said:
Come on, isn't that clear? All whites decended from European. Every Canadian, American, South African, Australian, Canadian who is white came from Europe. Every one of thsoe civilizations was built by Europeans or their decendents.

It is not very difficult to trace where most people come from.

Race.

That's what I thought.

-Demosthenes- said:
Race.

That's what I thought.

See you don't address any of the points I've made. You can't just trivialize what has been said and make a single sentence comment. You have offered no solutions to the problems I have stated. You have offered no counter-points to any of the points I have made.

If you want to bring this down to the most basic denominator, it has nothing to do with race. The most basic demoninator of this entire debate is infrastructure and the ability to keep the civilizations intact which are keeping world stability and supplying the vast majority of the world with what it needs to sustain itself.

If you are going to trivialize this into race, or attempt to make this into some kind of racism, you are completely missing the point.

Whether you want to agree with me or not about what I am saying, the fact still remains that the current immigration levels that are taking place in the worlds top civilizations WILL break the backs of those civilizations in 40-50 years.

If you do not want to see over 1 billion people starve to death. If you do not want to see more dictators and warlords rise up and take control as situations grow more and more desperate around the world. If you do not want to witness severe world economic depression, you will agree with me that the problem of immigration into European based civilizations must be addressed and something must be done to curb people from coming to those civilizations.

I want to ask you a question Demo. Can you please explain to me why absolutely every single nation on earth that was created by Europeans is successful? Can you answer that for me?

That includes - Europe, Canada, America, New Zealand, South Africa, and Australia.

I am just curious as to what your views on this subject are. How can it be, that literally every place Europeans have settled, they have established successful nations with strong economies and safe lawful civilizations?

In the same respect, I would also like to ask you why this is not true of any other civilizations but Europe, with the exception of some Asian countries.

I would like to know what factors you attribute to decendents of Europeans never creating a 3rd world country anywhere on earth.

I want to ask you a question Demo. Can you please explain to me why absolutely every single nation on earth that was created by Europeans is successful? Can you answer that for me?

Sure, some "civilizations" work better than others. But I won't judge an individual based on their "civilization." There are plenty of examples where certain people from extremely odd and/or unsuccessful cultures have assimilated into ours and have done wonderfully.

I am partial to the opinion that any person can do anything they want, and they are not held back by racial/cultural/gender tendencies. Individuals don't always exhibit tendencies associated with their racial/cultural/gender group, so I cannot and will not judge others based on them, whether they are real tendencies or not.

-Demosthenes- said:
Sure, some "civilizations" work better than others. But I won't judge an individual based on their "civilization." There are plenty of examples where certain people from extremely odd and/or unsuccessful cultures have assimilated into ours and have done wonderfully.

I am partial to the opinion that any person can do anything they want, and they are not held back by racial/cultural/gender tendencies. Individuals don't always exhibit tendencies associated with their racial/cultural/gender group, so I cannot and will not judge others based on them, whether they are real tendencies or not.

Of course there are always exceptions to every rule. You can find a few odd apples in every civilization that are different. But for the vast majority of people, they tend to act the same amongst others in their culture and civilization. That is the exact definition of culture. A group of people who live amongst one another who share a common language, belief system in law, and ethnic backround.

Some civilizations do work better than others. But why is it that *all* civilizations built by Europeans are successful? What thoughts go through your mind when you think about something like that? Surely if this were a scientific analysis, there would be only one conclusion.

So why is it that literally all European civilizations have a successful society? It cannot be coincidence that 100% of the nations created by Europe are successful and less than 10% of the nations created by non-european non-Asian tribes are successful.

It just doesn't make sense that all the nations in South America and Africa that are not European based are either in civil war, a dictatorship, or a humanitarian crisis. If you were to take a scientific viewpoint of this, how would you explain it? You can't just say some civilizations work better than others. Be more specific. Why do all European civilizations succeed?

Imagine if you had 4 different groups of ants. And scientists observed them all for say 10 years. Colony A of the ants successful built colony after colony, while Colony B and Colony C continually failed to build successful colonies that could survive on their own. So Colony B and Colony C being unsuccessful constantly took food from the most successful ant colony to stay alive during the winter. Colony D managed to do ok but not as well as Colony A. Still Colony D did not require aid from Colony A. So as time goes on Colony A spreads further and further coming up with faster ways to build tunnels. Colony A also learns how to build more stable tunnels, and tunnels that can go deeper under ground for better protection and food storage.

So Colony B and C start stealing food from Colony A because they are unable to find their own food, build their colony, and store their food properly for winter.

If I was a scientist it would be clear what Colony B and C are.

Now translate that into different human civilizations. I bet you'll have no problem figuring out who A, B, C, and D are if you just observe a little history from the world 4 distinct groups.

You imply that any nation which is not majority 'white' or that any culture/society which is not European in heritage is inherently inferior. You lose sight of the fact that a nation's success or failure depends on many variables such as its geography, its resources, and its history.

How does your thesis account for non-white and non-European nations such as Japan, China, South Korea, and North Korea? Both success and failure exist in the above listed menu.

Tashah said:
You imply that any nation which is not majority 'white' or that any culture/society which is not European in heritage is inherently inferior. You lose sight of the fact that a nation's success or failure depends on many variables such as its geography, its resources, and its history.

How does your thesis account for non-white and non-European nations such as Japan, China, South Korea, and North Korea? Both success and failure exist in the above listed menu.

Obviously a nations success hardly depends on variables such as geography and its resources. It depends most on its cultures. Europeans have settled every kind of climate, every kind of geography. It has not stopped them from becoming successful. The arabs sit on the largest reserves of oil in the world and still their nations are 3rd world.

It has little to do with resources and mostly to do with resourcefulness. It has little to do with geography and mostly to so with perserverence. History, has already proven that without a doubt.

If you read all of my posts, you would notice that I frequently mention that some Asian countries are successful. Asians are very similar to Europeans in many factors. But by a large margin, it is Europeans who have created most of the inventions we see today. It is also Europeans that have had the most intellectuals, the most philosophers, the fastest scientific advancement, and the best systems of law throughout history. Asians too have made contributions, much more so than any other group but Europeans.

But that still doesn't answert the question I have been asking over and over.

Why do the majority of inventions, scientific achievement, philosophical discovery, and rules of law come first from Europe, and to a lesser extent but still with great success, to Asia.

Also I would like to point out that while the Asians have shown they can sustain top civilizations, none have done it without the help of the Europeans.

South Korea is only the way it is today because of America. Japans entire economic recovery and most of its infrastructure was built by America after WW2.

North Korea is not a successful country. I think you need to read a little more about it. North Korea holds the world hostage with nuclear weapons so that it can demand more money from the West because it cannot even feed it's own people.

That is not to say that Asian countries cannot sustain 1st world civilizations. They have proven they can. But they required a jumpstart from European nations to do so. Still it is a heck of alot better than the billions of dollars poured into Africa and South America where nothing ever changes and where neither of those groups of people are capable of forming a stable successful society.

Last edited:
Of course there are always exceptions to every rule. You can find a few odd apples in every civilization that are different. But for the vast majority of people, they tend to act the same amongst others in their culture and civilization. That is the exact definition of culture. A group of people who live amongst one another who share a common language, belief system in law, and ethnic backround.

So if it's not race, then it has nothing to do with geneology. It has to do with what you've learned through your life. So all they have to do to be part of a successfull "civilization" is move and learn.

Easy.

North Korea is not a successful country. I think you need to read a little more about it. North Korea holds the world hostage with nuclear weapons so that it can demand more money from the West because it cannot even feed it's own people.
Here is exactly what I wrote:

Tashah said:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/313296-post57.html

Clearly, North Korea was the exemplar of a failure in the four Asian nations listed. Perhaps you should first comprehend and consider what someone writes before disparaging them.

Tashah said:
Here is exactly what I wrote:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/313296-post57.html

Clearly, North Korea was the exemplar of a failure in the four Asian nations listed. Perhaps you should first comprehend and consider what someone writes before disparaging them.

Ok then number 1, what's your point to begin with?

And 2, is this how you debate? You completely ignore my evidence and instead zero in on a mistake in reading?

That doesn't excempt you from answering the questions or make you an instant winner. This isn't the lottery. I've got about 3 pages of solid factual evidence that you can find in your local library backing up my claims that European civilization has clearly outproduced every other civilization on earth in virtually every single type of knoweldge.

Last edited:
European civilization has clearly outproduced every other civilization on earth in virtually every single type of knoweldge.

Correction: The WASP'S have done this. Sorry Catholics, but most all of your countries are messed up.

Awesome! said:
European civilization has clearly outproduced every other civilization on earth in virtually every single type of knoweldge.

Correction: The WASP'S have done this. Sorry Catholics, but most all of your countries are messed up.

Great. I guess this is someones idea of a joke. Make a new screen name because you can't argue with the facts I've put forth an instead try and divide my arguement against Europeans.

Catholic and Christian European countries alike have produced on nearly equal terms. Nice try though.

Unfair said:
why should mexico solve its own problems with the usa had a helping hand in destroying it?
also, texas and california belongs to Mexico but it was stolen (like everything else is) from whites.
not to my surprise, whites are coming in here with obvious ignorance. why can't whites be sent back to europe? no one invited you guys here

Texas does not belong to Mexico. We fought for it and won and Santa Anna signed it away. Texas belongs to Texans not Mexicans. This sums up my feeling quite nicely

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Mexicans have lived in these places for centuries and no one cared. The reason? becuase they were here and they assimalated. Now this Atzlan and other mexican patriotic movements have created somoething new. The illegals think there entitiled to welfare and other tax benifits. They demand things be written in spainish. There saying we must change for them however "Assimalte or leave" should be there chocies not ours. However the men on capitol hill will do nothing. Fritting there time away on flag burning ammendments and the war on christmas when something tearing the country apart goes unnoticed. Typical yankee eliteism

Texas does not belong to Mexico
It did.
We fought for it and won and Santa Anna signed it away.
*You*, odd I didn't know people were living so long. Silly me!
Not exactly, China was more technologically advanced than most others for a long time(gunpowder, paper, etc.,etc.), Arabs were for long period too particularily in literature, steel, and medicine. Incas had some of the best advances in surgery for their time. Mesopaotamians were carving empires before any European unified themself. So no, Europe has many times lagged behind other civilisations.
We have room for but one flag, the American flag
Odd, last time I checked, America was flying many flags.
We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language
And languages, such as French, Spanish, Portuguese, other local languages and dialects.
Typical yankee eliteism
Hear they are fairly good at baseball.

Mexico is in and part of America.

Anyways what do I know, I've never been to Texas, what do I know of anything. Just a silly ignorant northerner who froze his brain last winter.

Last edited:
Texas did belong to Mexico and the Texans fought and won there indepedence (as did california) If we are going to talk about who had land first every country in the world is guilty. It does not give the right for the Atzlan movement to cliam the southwest theirs. The illegals are trying to make us bend over backwards for them when it should be the other way around. If I arrived in Mexico or any other non english speaking country and asked for goverment services to be in English they would luagh at me. By saying "Mexico is in and part of America" Im not entirely sure what you mean. No other country in the world has to deal with this. Spain dosent drop its undsirebles off in France. No other country has to deal with 12 million people who dont speak the language or embrace the culture. Its maddnes to think we can just bring these people into the fold. Illeagals live in poverty create tax inbalance and drive down wages for everyone.

It does not give the right for the Atzlan movement to cliam the southwest theirs.
It may or may not. The question is, how do you decide who has the 'right' to what?
The illegals are trying to make us bend over backwards for them when it should be the other way around.
Says who? You?
If I arrived in Mexico or any other non english speaking country and asked for goverment services to be in English they would luagh at me.
What's the problem with asking? Now demanding may be different.
By saying "Mexico is in and part of America" Im not entirely sure what you mean.
It is simple, America is just one giant landmass with a bunch of people, countries, religions, cultures, languages, etc etc. Mexico happens to be one of those countries situated within the American landmass. See simple.
No other country in the world has to deal with this.
I can name some with similar problems. Tibetans in China. Basques in Spain and France. Turks in Germany. Arabs in Sweden. Siberian peoples in Russia. Japanese in Hawaii.
No other country has to deal with 12 million people who dont speak the language or embrace the culture.
Possibly not, but percentage-wise, there are plenty.
Its maddnes to think we can just bring these people into the fold.
They can't?

Comrade Brian said:
The Mexicans act like they were the original inhabitants of this continent... who are they kidding their ancestors killed millions upon millions of the original inhabitants of this continent then raped their women and presto we have the current inhabitants of Mexico.. You think the Native Americans in the present day US and Canada were treated badly wow the stuff they did in central america was brutal. So lets say we stole Texas from Mexico though actually Texas rebelled against Mexico and then later joined the US. Now since the Spanish stole Mexico from the Aztecs and other Central American Indian tribes its a perplexing line of thought.

When they give Mexico back to the Aztecs I think we should consider giving Texas back to the Mexicans. Until then oh well.

I mean cmon you can't act like a saint when between 1521-1600 you dropped the native population by 6 million people from 8 million to 2 million. And they were just getting warmed up.

Added to the fact that Texas was part of Mexico from 1810 to 1830. I think the US has been there longer and has a slight more claim.

Last edited:
LogicalReason,

When they give Mexico back to the Aztecs I think we should consider giving Texas back to the Mexicans. Until then oh well.

Agreed! In seems no one resects the right of conquest anymore.

Agreed! In seems no one resects the right of conquest anymore.

Yes, who let imperialism die??

Comrade Brian said:
Not exactly, China was more technologically advanced than most others for a long time(gunpowder, paper, etc.,etc.), Arabs were for long period too particularily in literature, steel, and medicine. Incas had some of the best advances in surgery for their time. Mesopaotamians were carving empires before any European unified themself. So no, Europe has many times lagged behind other civilisations.

Good try, but still wrong. You act like Mesopotamia was an actual *single* civilization. What you fail to mention is that Mesopotamia was actually a place that was conquered and reconquered by my different groups. And it was settled by multiple ethnic groups and to this day historians still debate over the dates which these groups existed. But that was still about 12,000 years ago.

But you can go back even further to find the decendents of Europeans the "Paleolithics" of Europe who scientists credit as the first group of people to develope art, language, and religion some 37,000 years ago. I don't think you can beat that.

"They had significant knowledge about plants and herbs. Hence, their diet was rich in 'healthful' foods. We can tell this from coprolites.

Their technological skills are demonstrated by artifacts made from chipped stone and flint, and the use of wood, clay, and animal parts. Their tools kit was extensive: knives, axes, scrapers, hammers, awls, needles,spears, harpoons, clubs, shields, armor, blowguns, and bows and arrows.

They also made kayaks, snowhouses and outrigger canoes and knew poisons such as hydrocyanic acid, curare, snake venoms, hemlock, and alkaloids. They also used all the means which we use to preserve food: freezing, drying, sealing (in clay or bees wax).

Religion was epitropaic; specifically, it involved sympathetic magic. Toward the end of the Paleolithic in Europe (35,000 B.C.), art was invented. Paleolithics painted and sculpted. The level of skill in painting and sculpting animals is remarkably high. The function of art appears to be to ensure success in hunting and in the fertility of crops and women."

China was NEVER more technologically advanced than Europe and paper did NOT come from China. The word paper comes from the ancient Egyptian writing material called papyrus, which was woven from papyrus plants. Papyrus was produced as early as 3000 BCE in Egypt, and in ancient Greece and Rome.

"Some historians speculate that paper was the key element in global cultural advancement. According to this theory, Chinese culture was less developed than the West in ancient times because bamboo, while abundant, was a clumsier writing material than papyrus; Chinese culture advanced during the Han Dynasty and preceding centuries due to the invention of modern paper; and Europe advanced during the Renaissance due to the introduction of paper and the printing press."

On gunpowder.

"he first type of gunpowder was black powder. Neither its inventors nor exact date of creation is known. Historians of various cultures have postulated that it was invented between the seventh or ninth centuries by either the Chinese or the Arabs. In the West, Roger Bacon was the first to describe the formula for gunpowder on the ground of a passage in his On Marvelous Power of Art and Nature in 1242, leading many in the ensuing centuries to the mistaken belief that Bacon invented gunpowder -- even though Bacon himself mentioned that gunpowder was known in diverse places (see Opus tertium, by order of Pope Clement IV in 1266). It is also possible that black powder was invented independently by more than one culture at around the same time. As James Partington states in A History of Greek Fire and Gunpowder:

"Gunpowder is not, of course, an 'invention' in the modern sense, the product of a single time and place; no individual's name can be attached to it, nor can that of any single nation or region. Fire is one of the primordial forces of nature, and incendiary weapons have had a place in armies' toolkits for almost as long as civilized states have made war."

Regardless of origin, gunpowder was the first chemical propellant and the first explosive recorded in history.

The Arabs are generally credited with being the first to purify gunpowder to contain almost no sodium nitrate (only potassium nitrate) and to have a high enough quality to use effectively as a combat explosive."

So you have several civilizations inventing one or two major inventions. After 600 AD Arab civilizations were no longer advanced.

Now lets take a look at European inventions shall we? Oh wait, I won't have enough space on this post to list them all.

Semi Joseph Begun
Famous German Joseph Begun was a pioneer in the field of magnetic recording.

Martin Behaim
The first globe was made by famous German map-maker, Martin Behaim in 1492.

Karl Benz (Carl Benz)
Karl Benz was the German inventor and mechanical engineer who designed and in 1885 built the world's first practical automobile to be powered by an internal-combustion engine.

Emile Berliner
In 1887, the Famous German Emile Berliner invented a system of recording which could be used over and over again and many copies of the original recording could be made

Karl Ferdinand Braun
German Ferdinand Braun invented the cathode ray tube oscilloscope in 1897.

Wernher von Braun
The V-2 Missile was developed in Germany from 1936 through the efforts of scientists led by Wernher von Braun.

Gottlieb Daimler
In 1885, Gottlieb Daimler invented a gas engine that allowed for a revolution in car design.

Rudolf Diesel
Rudolf Diesel was the German inventor of the diesel fueled internal combustion engine

Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit
Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit was the German physicist who invented the alcohol thermometer and the mercury thermometer in 1714.

Heinrich Geissler
The geissler tube named after Heinrich Geissler, a German glassblower.

Edmund Germer
Edmund Germer invented a high pressure vapor lamp, his development of the improved fluorescent lamp and the high-pressure mercury-vapor lamp allowed for more economical lighting with less heat.

Otto von Guericke
The inventor of the nothing we call a vacuum.

Johannes Gutenberg
Johannes Gutenberg is best known for the Gutenberg press, an innovative printing machine that used movable type.

Heinrich Hertz
The unit of frequency of a radio wave - one cycle per second - is named the hertz, in honor of Heinrich Hertz.

Felix Hoffmann
In 1899, a German chemist named Felix Hoffmann, who worked for a German company called Bayer, rediscovered aspirin.

Gabriele Knecht
Patented the Forward Sleeve design for creating clothing.

Hedy Lamarr
On June 10 1941 Lamarr and composer George Antheil received a patent for their invention of a classified communication system that was especially useful for submarines.

Karl von Linde
German engineer, Carl von Linden, patented the process of liquifying gas in 1876 that is part of basic refrigeration technology.

Paul Nipkow
German engineering student - Paul Gottlieb Nipkow proposed and patented the first electromechanical television system in 1884.

Hermann Oberth
Hermann Oberth was a famous German rocket scientist

Nikolaus August Otto
Nicolaus Otto invented a "Four-Stroke Internal-Combustion Engine" in 1876. He named his invention the "Otto Cycle Engine". As soon as he had completed his engine, Otto invented a motorcycle to use it with.

Wilhelm Röntgen
Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen discovered X-rays.

Ernst Ruska
Germans, Max Knott and Ernst Ruska co-invented the electron microscope.

Charles Proteus Steinmetz
Charles Proteus Steinmetz was a pioneer in the field of electrical engineering who invented a commercially successful alternating current motor.

Werner von Siemens
The first electric elevator was built by the German inventor Werner von
Siemens in 1880.

Graf Ferdinand von Zeppelin
Ferdinand Graf von Zeppelin was the German military officer who developed the rigid dirigible a lighter-than-air vehicle that became known as the zeppelin.

Konrad Zuse
Konrad Zuse was the creator of the first freely programmable computer.

That's just the germans. Would you like me to mention the British, Italian, Spanish, Belgian, Russian, Swiss, French, American, and Canadian inventions as well? There are only about 200 more names to go from cpus to microwaves.

I think I've made my point about as clear as you can get. show me the 3-4 major inventions the Chinese made, the 1-2 the Arabs made and the 0-1 Africa and South America made. They all pale in comparison to the European civilization.

If you continue to argue this debate, I will fill up 5 pages more of European inventions which will cover virtually every single piece of equipment, every single measurement you use, and continue on and on until your head just explodes.

Unfair said:
it's amusing how when the term immigrant is said, most automatically think of someone nonwhite, particularly latino.
yet aren't whites the biggest immigrants in the usa? how ironic that the real immigrants (whites) are trying to pawn off the term to others.
so i guess if you steal an entire country, use others to build it up, take the credit, you are no longer an immigrant but everyone else coming into the country is :doh

Hate to break it to you there sport but their are no native peoples to any countries or continents other than Africa, by your logic Indians don't have any more right to be here than I do you see they immigrated over a land bridge from Asia. ;)

Calm2Chaos said:
WAH WAH WAH... So breach a sovergn nations borders. There ya go thats a great idea for immigrating to a new country.... Nothing like starting off your stay as a criminal. After that you can suck down resources and send the money you make home. God knows you wouldn't want to soend the money hear to bolster this economy. I recently read that Mexicos number one source of revenue is the US dollars being sent back to families....LMAO what a joke..... GO BACK until you can complete this processes legally

I know you never question authority but many of us do. The immigration laws are arcane and stupid. It's preposterous to limit, divide, and separate people especially if some factions stave there people and others wipe there *** with money and start wars.

Where'd you read that? Give a source. Look at how insensitive you are. These people don't do anything to harm you except work hard and have a different skin color yet you laugh and want to send them home to starve.

Che said:
I know you never question authority but many of us do. The immigration laws are arcane and stupid. It's preposterous to limit, divide, and separate people especially if some factions stave there people and others wipe there *** with money and start wars.

Where'd you read that? Give a source. Look at how insensitive you are. These people don't do anything to harm you except work hard and have a different skin color yet you laugh and want to send them home to starve.

A nation without borders is not a nation. And you know what you can do with that race card of yours? It's not about race it's about legal vs. illegal immigration, the United States has more legal immigrants than anyother country on the plannet we have nothing to apologize for. You want to come to this country do it legally. PS **** Aztlan!!!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
A nation without borders is not a nation.

And soup that's not in a can is not soup.

And you know what you can do with that race card of yours? It's not about race it's about legal vs. illegal immigration, the United States has more legal immigrants than anyother country on the plannet we have nothing to apologize for. You want to come to this country do it legally. PS **** Aztlan!!!

And the incentive for kicking these hardworking harmless people out is race and the paranioa that they are invading us.

anyone remember the mass deportation of mexicans during the great depression? according to government sources, it was two million, and 1.2 million of the were BORN IN THE US. the current move is part of the same racist attempt to keep white people as a majority of this country.

byt the way, i assume people are ignoring the neo-nazi guy who posted the article about a 'white nordic skeleton' found in washington? good, resume ignoring him

Back
Top Bottom