• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

One man's opinion (and a book you never read), and you're citing opinion as fact? Try harder; maybe something from Infowars or Heritage Foundation to really persuade us?

The law? GREAT, Vegas.........please post your analysis of the law by excerpting out the important points with your brief critique. You can do that, right?
I will. I will write up a legal brief to rival the great ones of all time.

But kake me a sandwich first. Lol

Contrary to all the BS the cons in here would like everyone to believe.

Can you probably explain who are the 'white supremacists'?

Can you probably explain who are the 'white supremacists'?
Right there in the DHS report that was provided in the article I linked in the OP that you quoted.

Homegrown White Supremist Extremist (WSE): A group or individual who facilitates or engages in acts of unlawful violence directed at the federal government, ethnic minorities, or Jewish persons in support of their belief that Caucasians are intellectually and morally superior to other races and/or their perception that the government is controlled by Jewish persons.​

Holy shit, you link to a book written by.....the founder of the Proud Boys?
Just like you guys link to CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, Businessinsider, WaPo

In any event that was in response to someone else slapping up a link without comment to the DOJ site about hate crimes.

Just like you guys link to CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times, Businessinsider, WaPo
those publications were not founded by a white supremacist...and I don't use BI as a source. Your argument is absurd.

In any event that was in response to someone else slapping up a link without comment to the DOJ site about hate crimes.
That doesn't change the fact that your point was insane and absurd.

those publications were not founded by a white supremacist...and I don't use BI as a source. Your argument is absurd.

That doesn't change the fact that your point was insane and absurd.
A white supremacist? What is that? Please link me to where he said white people are superior to black people.

Oh WAIT! You won't because you can't.

Here's a link that destroys your lie

PS. Who are the heads of BLM?

A white supremacist? What is that? Please link me to where he said white people are superior to black people.

Oh WAIT! You won't because you can't.

Here's a link that destroys your lie

PS. Who are the heads of BLM?
'I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of,'' he said. ''I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.''

'I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of,'' he said. ''I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.''

I love being white too. Are you suggesting a black person shouldn't love being black? I don't want our culture diluted, either. As for the last sentence, I agree with him 100%.

You guys are seriously whacked if you think what his said is white supremacy and need PC decompression. NO WONDER we have so many rioting if THIS is what you folks cal white supremacy and need to "fundamentally change"

What does Roger Stone have to do with white supremacy?

Oh wait!! Roger is white!! Gotcha!
Who said anytihng about roger stone? Your favorite token there is repeatedly flashing the white power sign with his white power bros.

Who said anytihng about roger stone? Your favorite token there is repeatedly flashing the white power sign with his white power bros.
Any proof that he even KNOWS that is a white power signal? I certainly don't know what one is. So, um lemme get this straight..BLACK people flash white power secret signals?

OKKKEEEYYY!

Any proof that he even KNOWS that is a white power signal? I certainly don't know what one is. So, um lemme get this straight..BLACK people flash white power secret signals?

OKKKEEEYYY!
I don't care how dumb you want to play to get out of it... facts is facts. I seriously doubt you haven't a clue as to the white power sign. But it's an internet forum so do what you do and lie away.

So sorry to have blown up your tokenism attempt with Enrique.

I don't care how dumb you want to play to get out of it... facts is facts. I seriously doubt you haven't a clue as to the white power sign.
I don't. Is it the round circle that the blacks are using? Crossed eyes? A grin? Black people smile and giggle when a white power signal is given? I don't get it. Is this some sort of Rachel Dolzeal thing where those BLACK people identify as white?

OKKKEEEYYY!
What a idiot he is

Contrary to all the BS the cons in here would like everyone to believe.

Why do you lie?

Gang shootings are the deadliest threat ................and by the hundreds every week.

Oh wait........black people don't count with you liberals.

Why do you lie?

Gang shootings are the deadliest threat ................and by the hundreds every week.

Oh wait........black people don't count with you liberals.
Take it up with trumps DHS

Back
Top Bottom