• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Contrary to all the BS the cons in here would like everyone to believe.

Ask Department of Homeland Security. It's their report. I'm sure it's just DEEEEEeeeeep SSSSTTTTTaaaaaaattte people though... amirite?
Looks like deep state bullshit, to me.

I can: I condemn all them mother****ers. They deserve to die.

Can you condemn ANTIFA and BLM?
No I can't. I like them. I condemn all violence

Looks like deep state bullshit, to me.
But of course. Nevermind that right wing terrorism has taken the lead in as the biggest home grown threat for a long time but sure... DDDEEEEEEEEPP STTTTAAAAAAttttttttee!!!!111!1!!!!

But of course. Nevermind that right wing terrorism has taken the lead in as the biggest home grown threat for a long time but sure... DDDEEEEEEEEPP STTTTAAAAAAttttttttee!!!!111!1!!!!

You mean this?

So, you suppory the riots and attacks on innocent citizens. Got it!
Well I said the opposite of that so I will do that to your posts

the KKK. our oldest and most deadly homegrown terrorist organization.

formed by ex soldiers from the Confederacy (you know, Southerners), rebranded by Southern Conservatives and pushed later by Southern Conservatives.

and many times using the church to promote their hate.

the KKK. our oldest and most deadly homegrown terrorist organization.

formed by ex soldiers from the Confederacy (you know, Southerners), rebranded by Southern Conservatives and pushed later by Southern Conservatives.

and many times using the church to promote their hate.

The largest klan rally in history was in Indiana, so spare us your anti-Southern bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom