• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

Even though you are not an in depth poster, here is a tidbit for the board to chew on
in 2019, there were 3499 white people killed and 533 black people were responsible. Blacks are 12.1% of the population and were responsible for 15% of the murders of white people.
in that same year, 2870 black people were killed and only 243 white people were responsible. Whites are 61% of the population and were responsible for 8% of black murders.

Someone want to tell me that white people are responsible for terrorism?
Oh dear. See there are crimes of murder which are legislated separately from crimes of terrorism. What you're doing here is suggesting that ALL black crimes involving killing are terrorist offences. They are not. Nice try though.

Oh dear. See there are crimes of murder which are legislated separately from crimes of terrorism. What you're doing here is suggesting that ALL black crimes involving killing are terrorist offences. They are not. Nice try though.
So, are you saying that no one can really say what a hate crime is? If a Muslim chops the head off someone and doesn't specifically say while the sword is on its downward arch "God is great!" that it wouldn't necessarily be a hate crime?

Go ahead, slap a link up of the DOJ guidelines and say "Go fetch"

So, are you saying that no one can really say what a hate crime is? If a Muslim chops the head off someone and doesn't specifically say while the sword is on its downward arch "God is great!" that it wouldn't necessarily be a hate crime?

The LAW clearly states what a hate crime consists of, and I already provided the relevant link-which you clearly ignored. Go fetch; and don't try your predictable 'cite the relevant whatever...' get out of jail card; we're wise to you.

Last edited:

Dude can you read? Lol

White Supremacy must feel really good during this Trump era. That wink is important.

The LAW clearly states what a hate crime consists of, and I already provided the relevant link-which you clearly ignored. Go fetch:
Please excerpt out the portions of the law you agree with and show them for me so I can see where you're coming from. This is the proper and courteous thing to do.

I a no longer doing your work.

Please excerpt out the portions of the law you agree with and show them for me so I can see where you're coming from. This is the proper and courteous thing to do.

Make me a sandwich first!!!! Lol

Dude can you read? Lol
Read what? You never say anything of value, so just what is it I am supposed to read and find out that it is just an opinion from someone? Please explain/

Read what? You never say anything of value, so just what is it I am supposed to read and find out that it is just an opinion from someone? Please explain/
Its black letter law. You are hilarious

See, I predicted you would do this. What's your problem; are you unable to click on a link and read the contents, or is it merely one of your diversionary tactics? You have the link, you read it; I'm not here to hold your hand. The "proper and courteous" thing to do is to READ what you are provided with. I did you the courtesy of doing that; now you do me the courtesy of addressing what I provided.

See, I predicted you would do this. What's your problem; are you unable to click on a link and read the contents, or is it merely one of your diversionary tactics? You have the link, you read it; I'm not here to hold your hand. The "proper and courteous" thing to do is to READ what you are provided with. I did you the courtesy of doing that; now you do me the courtesy of addressing what I provided.
Derailing is always his intent. Ignore.

Its black letter law. You are hilarious
I don't have a clue what you mean.

Please post a substantive post delineating what point you are trying to make. If you slap up a link, I need the parts you agree with excerpted with your reason(s) why you agree.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

I don't have a clue what you mean.

Please post a substantive post delineating what point you are trying to make. If you slap up a link, I need the parts you agree with excerpted with your reason(s) why you agree.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
I know you dont. The law was posted but it confuses you. You just wont be able to understand. Sorry

I've gone down this rabbit hole with more than a couple posters in just the past week where I read their links and found out they actually proved what I was saying instead of the other way around, so mo more. You wanna slap up a link....YOU excerpt the parts that tend to prove what you're saying and say why. That's how this works.

Derailing is always his intent. Ignore.
Not accepting arrogance and contempt and laziness from the posters anymore who slap a link or two or 5 and say "Go fetch". That's not my job.

I know you dont. The law was posted but it confuses you. You just wont be able to understand. Sorry
The law? GREAT, Vegas.........please post your analysis of the law by excerpting out the important points with your brief critique. You can do that, right?

I've gone down this rabbit hole with more than a couple posters in just the past week where I read their links and found out they actually proved what I was saying instead of the other way around, so mo more. You wanna slap up a link....YOU excerpt the parts that tend to prove what you're saying and say why. That's how this works.
Tell you what mate; you go and pretend you've won your argument if it helps you sleep at night, and ignore EVERY poster in nearly 30 pages who has contradicted you with evidence, provided links which you ignore and tried their best to educate you without success.

Not accepting arrogance and contempt and laziness from the posters anymore who slap a link or two or 5 and say "Go fetch". That's not my job.
The only laziness here is yours, and it's so transparently deliberate as to be laughable. Everyone is wrong except Paradoxical folks!

Tell you what mate; you go and pretend you've won your argument if it helps you sleep at night, and ignore EVERY poster in nearly 30 pages who has contradicted you with evidence, provided links which you ignore and tried their best to educate you without success.
Yep. From here on, I am ignoring links that come from lazy posters or arrogant ones who slap a link up of a DOJ website If that poster doesn't have enough consideration for my time, I don't take the time to read his link to try to determine what point he was trying to make.

Quote frankly, it's like someone debating an evangelical and stating a disagreement and her pasting a link to the bible and saying "read it"

O'm sure you can understand my position here.

a ton of men just need to be the men their fathers raised them to be. well, unless they were raised by White Supremacists...

Yep. From here on, I am ignoring links that come from lazy posters or arrogant ones who slap a link up of a DOJ website If that poster doesn't have enough consideration for my time, I don't take the time to read his link to try to determine what point he was trying to make.

Quote frankly, it's like someone debating an evangelical and stating a disagreement and her pasting a link to the bible and saying "read it"

O'm sure you can understand my position here.
Oh yes, I understand your cowardice and avoidance strategies 100%! You demonstrate that with every post that has proven you wrong, and with every link that you're too dishonest to open, read and comment on after you asked for 'proof' to be provided. Instead you attempt to deflect your inabilities onto others. Your theories are a joke mate, and you prove it with every post.

a ton of men just need to be the men their fathers raised them to be. well, unless they were raised by White Supremacists...

Are there any black supremacists?

Oh yes, I understand your cowardice and avoidance strategies 100%! You demonstrate that with every post that has proven you wrong, and with every link that you're too dishonest to open, read and comment on after you asked for 'proof' to be provided. Instead you attempt to deflect your inabilities onto others. Your theories are a joke mate, and you prove it with every post.
OK mate. I'll do what you do. Here you go.

Back
Top Bottom