• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

Islamic Fundamentalist have killed more than both combined
Not since 9-11 in the US, making RW extremism the greatest source of domestic terrorism. Further, AQ was not domestic.

Not according to trumps DHS in the US in the last 20 years

DHS report doesn't cover the last 20 years which would include 9/11 when Islamic fundamentalist killed in one day more people than the white supremacist have in 20 years. The claims that White Supremacist pose a higher threat is based upon incidences since 2018. Las Vegas shooter in 2017 killed more people in one day than white supremacist have killed since 2018

Not since 9-11 in the US, making RW extremism the greatest source of domestic terrorism. Further, AQ was not domestic.

Oh my ALLAH, we need to live in fear of whites. If only democrats could come up with a final solution to the white problem.

1602868102867.png

DHS report doesn't cover the last 20 years which would include 9/11 when Islamic fundamentalist killed in one day more people than the white supremacist have in 20 years. The claims that White Supremacist pose a higher threat is based upon incidences since 2018. Las Vegas shooter in 2017 killed more people in one day than white supremacist have killed since 2018
Read the report. The biggest threat currently is right wing extremists.

You can spin anyway you want but this is a trump administration report

Islamic Fundamentalist have killed more than both combined

The basis for the claim by the Communists rests on TIm McVeigh - who was directly linked to...

Yep, Al Qaeda.

McVeigh said he was an atheist and I believe him, but the Elohim City terrorist group he was with was up to their neck in bed with Al Qaeda, due to a shared hatred of Jews, which the democrat party also shares.

The basis for the claim by the Communists rests on TIm McVeigh - who was directly linked to...

Yep, Al Qaeda.

McVeigh said he was an atheist and I believe him, but the Elohim City terrorist group he was with was up to their neck in bed with Al Qaeda, due to a shared hatred of Jews, which the democrat party also shares.
Now that is freaking hilarious

Lets see how many conservatives call this out as hyperbolic nonsense.

ROFL

In a thread about how "white supremacists" are the greatest danger to America..

1602868779986.png

You just can't make this shit up.

The TRUMP ADMINISTRATION says right wing extremists are the bigger threat

Are they lying?

Chris Wray isn't "the Trump administration," regardless of what hate site talking points are recited by the drones.

Yep, Al Qaeda.

LOL....and I thought Laurie Mylroie had insane fans....

Good grief.

Chris Wray isn't "the Trump administration," regardless of what hate site talking points are recited by the drones.
LOL...sure...and he was not appointed by the Orange Asshole as head of the FBI in 2017 either.....
Any other deranged Qanon shit you want to get off your chest?

Back
Top Bottom