• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

They are those new fangled "black white supremacists"
At the very least, you ought to be able to make some sort of a coherent argument, showing your supposed intellectual superiority to liberals like me....but all you post is just utter crap, nonsense and conspiracy theory.

Some time you ought to try moving beyond memes and use werdz.....but then again, Im expecting too much.

If you want to show those in your unsourced photo are right-wingers, go for it.

Chris Wray isn't "the Trump administration," regardless of what hate site talking points are recited by the drones.
Dude. The director of the DHS says this.

My god you are clueless

At the very least, you ought to be able to make some sort of a coherent argument, showing your supposed intellectual superiority to liberals like me....but all you post is just utter crap, nonsense and conspiracy theory.

Some time you ought to try moving beyond memes and use werdz.....but then again, Im expecting too much.

We are in the 5th month of the democrat Kristalnacht, led by the ANTIFA Brown Shirts and the BLM Klan. Yet the leftist hate sites say that "White Supremacists" are the real danger.

Really? Where? Where are these evil and hated whites that are raping, pillaging, and burning?

Because all I see is

1602872784212.png

We are in the 5th month of the democrat Kristalnacht, led by the ANTIFA Brown Shirts and the BLM Klan. Yet the leftist hate sites say that "White Supremacists" are the real danger.

Really? Where? Where are these evil and hated whites that are raping, pillaging, and burning?

Because all I see is
When you, you...rely upon stormfront as a source for news and ideology, it isn't surprising that the best you can come up with is ignorant blurting like this.

Answer the question instead of flinging more shit.

Do people have the right to defend their own lives, or are they obligated to die if attacked by child molesting democrats? Remember, Joseph Rosenbaum was a CONVICTED child molester.
You are mistaken your place. I don't asnwer to you. Why are right wing fascists such pathetic and awful human beings?

You can go through the list yourself to see most aren't affiliated with any group.
Interesting. Reading my signature, one would think these are your heroes. Instead you are preteding to disown them.

You are mistaken your place. I don't asnwer to you. Why are right wing fascists such pathetic and awful human beings?

Commie scumbags are unable to answer the direct question

Do people have the right to defend their own lives, or are they obligated to die if attacked by child molesting democrats? Remember, Joseph Rosenbaum was a CONVICTED child molester.

Fascist pukes are worthless.

You are dismissed.

DERP

You're dismissed
O-noes, our superior conspiracy theorist/Q/stormfronting/rwer who can't carry an argument beyond incoherent memes....has "dismissed" me.

How will I ever face another day!?!

Such intellectual bravery you display! I'm "dismissed"!

I'm sure your ilk are cheering for you!

good grief.

Interesting. Reading my signature, one would think these are your heroes. Instead you are preteding to disown them.

The heroes of democrats are no doubt Xi Jinping, Pol Pot, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Joseph Stalin, Idi Amin, et al.

I think normals have a pretty good idea who democrats look up to.

Fascist pukes are worthless.

You are dismissed.

You don't know what a fascist is. Commies tend to be ignorant pukes who are too stupid to learn - it's WHY they are democrats.

O-noes, our superior conspiracy theorist/Q/stormfronting/rwer who can't carry an argument beyond incoherent memes....has "dismissed" me.

How will I ever face another day!?!

Such intellectual bravery you display! I'm "dismissed"!

I'm sure your ilk are cheering for you!

good grief.

Awe, the commie is left in the throws of Turret's spewing every epithet he knows, incapable of addressing the subject.

Amusing to have commies vomit about "conspiracy theories."

1602874175977.png

Awe, the commie is left in the throws of Turret's spewing every epithet he knows, incapable of addressing the subject.

Amusing to have commies vomit about "conspiracy theories."
That's funny...I'm avoiding the subject....which is RW white supremacists?

And you say this after "dismissing" me?

Are you capable of remembering ANYTHING?

The heroes of democrats are no doubt Xi Jinping, Pol Pot, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Joseph Stalin, Idi Amin, et al.

I think normals have a pretty good idea who democrats look up to.
As a communist do you admire these people?

Twenty-one Utah-based white supremacists have been indicted on drug and firearms charges – a move by the Justice Department that comes just days after alleged white supremacist gang members in Texas, Kentucky and Mississippi were brought up on similar charges.

In the latest case, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Utah said in a statement that the charges were unsealed in federal court following an investigation by the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force of the Soldiers of Aryan Culture, Silent Aryan Warriors, Noble Elect Thugs, and associates.

The defendants were described as "documented gang members and associates of several home-grown white supremacist gangs" from around the Salt Lake City and Ogden areas.

The Justice Department said 11 arrests were made on Wednesday and that 10 other defendants were already in custody. The indictments stem from an investigation that began in June 2019 that involved the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and two gang units, the statement said.

"The investigation led law enforcement officers to numerous documented gang members and associates trafficking in methamphetamine and firearms," the statement said. "Many of the defendants have been involved in criminal conduct in Utah communities for many years."

It said that about 1.65 pounds of methamphetamine were purchased and 15 firearms recovered during the investigation.

On Wednesday, the Justice Department announced the indictment of two dozen people, including members of an alleged white supremacist prison gang, in Texas, Kentucky and Mississippi, on charges related to violent acts, including murder.

Five indictments in three different states involved 24 defendants, "including alleged Aryan Circle (AC) gang members and associates, on charges of racketeering conspiracy, violent crimes in aid of racketeering, drug conspiracy, and unlawful firearms trafficking," the DOJ said.

How do you figure that? He's got the lefties not daring to respond but instead mumbling and murmuring among themselves, secure in their safe spaces.
(mumblemurmurmublemurmur ... thank god for this safe space ... mumblemurmurmblemumble ...)

Soldiers have a name and rank. The stated goals of BLM and ANTIFA include no bigotry or violence.

That is not true for white supremacists
Mmmm...... set man against man, a tool of the aristoracy! Set black against white, again only the aristocracy win, and those regardless of colour or creed die, it's there game, it's there ball, it's there rules!
Change the game, no more standing on the necks of the person in front of you!
The rules the police work by are imported by those that run America, but according to your Declaration of Independence, you should be protected from enemies foreign and domestic!
Example if there influence on your everyday life!

Mmmm...... set man against man, a tool of the aristoracy! Set black against white, again only the aristocracy win, and those regardless of colour or creed die, it's there game, it's there ball, it's there rules!
Change the game, no more standing on the necks of the person in front of you!
The rules the police work by are imported by those that run America, but according to your Declaration of Independence, you should be protected from enemies foreign and domestic!
Example if there influence on your everyday life!
Man you hate Jews

Chris Wray isn't "the Trump administration," regardless of what hate site talking points are recited by the drones.

Especially now that we know that Chris Wray sat on the Hunter Biden laptop while Trump was being impeached over Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom